Innocence is thinking that in a world where even our health becomes a market, online poker is honest.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's complete blindness and I deeply understand the reasons...
But if we stop to think about it, it's not difficult to understand.
A world where even the pharmaceutical industries play with the lives of others, not providing cures that have already been developed for monetary interest. In this same world we have the false hope that online poker is fair.:ROFLMAO:

What a joke, I already talked here years ago about problems with some rooms, I mentioned bots, but if it was just that it wouldn't be that much of a problem, and if it was just one room...
And I'm trying to help Americans, but most of them deserve to be blind, and I completely understand why blindness, despair, and life's difficulties are alleviated through money.

I was once a fool and money shut me up for some time, but I don't have the profile to be a slave to poker rooms, anyone who has the profile to be a slave and is afraid of life's difficulties should make the most of this farce.

Now money will no longer silence me, and may God give me enough life to see his justice being relentless, and to see the shame of the greedy.
They enslave people and blind them through benefits, but for these benefits you will let your lives drain into the pockets of the slave masters.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are too many bad beats online. The RNG is tweaked to keep fish in the game. The RNG is tweaked to get players to put more money into the pot.But even from a mathematical point of view, most likely, the profit from such fraud will be several times less than the costs that the room will incur if this whole scheme is revealed. And this is provided that all checks of the RNG by large audit firms have no practical significance.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are too many bad beats online. The RNG is tweaked to keep fish in the game. The RNG is tweaked to get players to put more money into the pot.But even from a mathematical point of view, most likely, the profit from such fraud will be several times less than the costs that the room will incur if this whole scheme is revealed. And this is provided that all checks of the RNG by large audit firms have no practical significance.
Dude it's deeper than that, now relate RNG to bots.
If you always play the same way, in a decent way, you will realize that in a moment you open a window to win with your style of play, it seems fair. So now realize that there are "players" who play with Regs regularly and then temporarily decide to play in an unregulated way, right at a time when RNG is not paying the regs.
Yes, it seems very fair to pay more competent and regular players who play more hours, it is an exchange of slavery and rake generation.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man, this world is rotten, and I think that saving yourself is getting out of here. One day I thought the pandemic was taking the lost, but today I think the opposite.
It's very difficult not to get lost when you're having your life made easier by money, but when you understand that this is an illusion, and that happiness lies in equanimity and that money only brings happiness to fools.
Wealth is having peace, love, happiness, provisions and sleeping in peace.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another issue that highlights the presence of bots in all rooms is: The fields are global, so we have the presence of all players in all rooms, with some exceptions. Why is it that when I look at my HUD I notice patterns of a room that is full of limpers, another full of REGS and another full of Spell?
Do the right players choose the rooms? "Ah, we are all passive, let's all go to room B, or we are all regs and let's go to room A"
Or do players know how the RNG reacts and play accordingly?

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
Man, this world is rotten, and I think that saving yourself is getting out of here. One day I thought the pandemic was taking the lost, but today I think the opposite.
It's very difficult not to get lost when you're having your life made easier by money, but when you understand that this is an illusion, and that happiness lies in equanimity and that money only brings happiness to fools.
Wealth is having peace, love, happiness, provisions and sleeping in peace.
I think if your world view is truly that dark some random unfairness in poker is the least of the problem....

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There may even be rooms that do not defraud the RNG, but all you need to do is study the execution of fairness.
At the time I started this, nothing pointed to improving the execution of equity, on the contrary, I had already investigated more situations and ended up aborting the mission because I realized that I was being harmed even more.
When I stopped raising and exposing, they let the dust settle and magically I won 50 thousand dollars, this made me become foolish and lose myself in the illusion.
I spent about two years just losing antyes of it, and with the equity not performing as it should.
Then I reinvested 20 thousand dollars and continued to lose like this for another year, to RNG.

If some who feel harmed had courage, and also a large sample size in a hud and came together to collect the data in this format, they would realize it, and we would have enough sample size to recognize it.
However, while we are gaining an advantage by being rake generating slaves it is very difficult to let go, I know how it is. In fact, it seems fair because the guys become slaves in the rooms for a handful of money, and the most creative and engaged are brought in to overcome yet another layer of the illusion and go on to represent the rooms live.

As I mentioned, it seems fair, but it's not.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if your world view is truly that dark some random unfairness in poker is the least of the problem....
The world is a beautiful place, isn't it? wars, corruption, extreme poverty, traps, gain in exchange for hunger, misery.
Is it my vision of a world that is dark? or are you living in an illusion in your little world?
But you're right, poker is the least of the problems, the biggest problem is waking up people like you from Wonderland.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But don't worry, reality is already facing the USA. You'll soon recognize it.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
The world is a beautiful place, isn't it? wars, corruption, extreme poverty, traps, gain in exchange for hunger, misery.
Is it my vision of a world that is dark? or are you living in an illusion in your little world?
But you're right, poker is the least of the problems, the biggest problem is waking up people like you from Wonderland.
.....you actually don't know me.... or even one thing about me so don't lump me into your fantasy of "people like me",
if you think "saving yourself is getting out of here" then yes that's a pretty damn dark view of things,
blaming poker or the world or other people won't change a thing, you can only change you👍

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It's hard to understand what I planted. But I don't think that online poker is fixed and I have enough reasons to defend my position.
1. If it were fixed, it would be a multi-million dollar scam, for which they would receive lawsuits in abundance and the business would have to close.
2. There are professional players who make a living with this, if everything were a scam it wouldn't be profitable for them and there would be no professional players
3. I recently heard one of the best players in the world say that 80% of the time you play you lose. but it becomes profitable because of the great profit you get from the 20% you win, this leads me to think that those we call “bot” “fixed hands” are just part of that 80% that we have to get used to. accepting.
4. From my own experience, I have been playing poker for many years, and it wasn't until I dedicated myself to studying the strategies, and understanding the rivals, the moves that make the majority, that I won my first tournament. I went from celebrating winning 0.25 to even winning a tournament with $1000 for the first prize, my progress according to me is due to my skill and not because out of charity the poker rooms decided that the “bots” are playing for me.

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How come the money has shut you up for a while?

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.....you actually don't know me.... or even one thing about me so don't lump me into your fantasy of "people like me",
if you think "saving yourself is getting out of here" then yes that's a pretty damn dark view of things,
blaming poker or the world or other people won't change a thing, you can only change you👍
Yes, saving yourself is not getting out of there, you have nowhere to run:)

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to understand what I planted. But I don't think that online poker is fixed and I have enough reasons to defend my position.
1. If it were fixed, it would be a multi-million dollar scam, for which they would receive lawsuits in abundance and the business would have to close.
2. There are professional players who make a living with this, if everything were a scam it wouldn't be profitable for them and there would be no professional players
3. I recently heard one of the best players in the world say that 80% of the time you play you lose. but it becomes profitable because of the great profit you get from the 20% you win, this leads me to think that those we call “bot” “fixed hands” are just part of that 80% that we have to get used to. accepting.
4. From my own experience, I have been playing poker for many years, and it wasn't until I dedicated myself to studying the strategies, and understanding the rivals, the moves that make the majority, that I won my first tournament. I went from celebrating winning 0.25 to even winning a tournament with $1000 for the first prize, my progress according to me is due to my skill and not because out of charity the poker rooms decided that the “bots” are playing for me.
I've been through this, it's nothing new.
And the same people who spoke as you speak remained silent in the face of the evidence shown with functioning bots, in a while everyone will be as ashamed as ever.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scary, isn't it? I don't know you that well...
My worldview is real, but I am aware that the world has to be like this, unfortunately pain is necessary to learn, words alone are not enough.

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I remained silent with just 50 thousand, imagine with more...
Everyone is vulnerable to worldly demands, and we become slaves to the greedy for our greed.
I don't want anything else in the world, I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose, I am what I am.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
El mundo es un lugar hermoso, ¿no? Guerras, corrupción, pobreza extrema, trampas, ganancia a cambio de hambre, miseria.
¿Es mi visión de un mundo oscuro? ¿O estás viviendo en una ilusión en tu pequeño mundo?
Pero tienes razón, el poker es el menor de los problemas, el mayor problema es despertar a gente como tú del País de las Maravillas.
You only see the dark vision of the world. That's your problem, not mine. In the world there is also love, good people, people with empathy who do something for someone without expecting anything in return. For every bomb that explodes in the world, there are millions of hugs, people who take care of each other. You only see the vision you want to see... but in this world there is everything

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You only see the dark vision of the world. That's your problem, not mine. In the world there is also love, good people, people with empathy who do something for someone without expecting anything in return. For every bomb that explodes in the world, there are millions of hugs, people who take care of each other. You only see the vision you want to see... but in this world there is everything
You are wrong, I see. However, pretending that the opposite does not exist is being complacent with injustices.
The most dangerous person is not the one who does evil, but the one who sees it and lets it happen.
The righteous are scarce and goodness only resides in the ego of most people, but God knows everyone's intention and heart, words do not deceive God.
Spiritual influences work like this, distorting matters to take the focus off the real issue, but this doesn't work because God is just and knows everything.
If you were starving or in war, would you still be able to see the goodness?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Estás equivocado, ya veo. Sin embargo, pretender que lo contrario no existe es ser complaciente con las injusticias.
La persona más peligrosa no es la que hace el mal, sino la que lo ve y deja que suceda.
Los justos son escasos y la bondad sólo reside en el ego de la mayoría de las personas, pero Dios conoce la intención y el corazón de cada uno, las palabras no engañan a Dios.
Las influencias espirituales funcionan así, distorsionando las cosas para desviar el foco del problema real, pero esto no funciona porque Dios es justo y lo sabe todo.
Si estuvieras muriendo de hambre o en guerra, ¿aún serías capaz de ver la bondad?
I say that in the world there are bad people and good people. You focus only on the bad and I don't care. I focus on the good, love exists, it's in the air, no matter what you or anyone else tells me... only what I feel

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say that in the world there are bad people and good people. You focus only on the bad and I don't care. I focus on the good, love exists, it's in the air, no matter what you or anyone else tells me... only what I feel
Yes I understand, that's true.
However, I think you understand that true love is not just the things that nurture ego-based love.
Parents fight a lot with their children, but it is often for their own good. And isn't that love?

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sí, lo entiendo, eso es verdad.
Sin embargo, creo que entiendes que el amor verdadero no son sólo las cosas que alimentan el amor basado en el ego.
Los padres pelean mucho con sus hijos, pero muchas veces es por su propio bien. ¿Y eso no es amor?
Love is everything we do from the heart, sincerely believing that it is the best for the other person. sometimes wrong because we are not perfect beings. That's what I feel. I'm not interested in convincing anyone. just like no one would change the way I feel

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not convincing anyone, are you convinced?
But the truth will emerge as always.
And I am love!

A

Amblo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it's tiring to wake people up, they get angry.
But I cannot deviate from my purpose, the truth is one.
Understanding reality is very difficult, the world is full of lies, and even awakened states are forged in the ego, by false illusion.
Things that the principalities, powers and evil spiritual influences of this world plant in people's minds through a state of love planted in the ego for worldly benefits, where we believe that everything is fine, I see everything fine, my mind is fine, great!
This way we become harmless to intervene against the dark attacks, I know how it is, I have been in different states, and in different experiences, but, however, the real state of love does not imply this playful love, but rather the true state of active peace in the true love.