ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Sorry I have to say phill Ivey. I would love ❤️ to sit at a table with him. Not a lot of chitchat just good poker. And when I bust him I would shake his hand and say good game. Question 🙋‍♀️ can I get a picture.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't idolize anyone and predict that can act normally. Also I'm not that bloodthirsty and don't want to KO some famous player.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it was live , it would be,for sure, a dream come true but, as I have never played live,I am aware that won´t happen.But if it was online , I would just say hello and try my best to eliminate him and get ITM

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If my favorite poker pro were to be at my table, it would be a good surprise for me and a great lesson, which I would try to do perfectly, after the game we would take a photo as a keepsake.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What would you do if your favorite poker pro ended up seated at your table? Would geek out and be the ultimate fanboy or fangirl, gushing over them, asking for a pic; or would try to keep your cool and make it your to take them out of the game?

545690ffb71e89c942e0e91980b52efd.png

Thanks to @billibooo for the topic idea
My favorite professional player is Vivi Saliba. I would geek out and be the ultimate fanboy with her, wanting a photo until the cards were laid on the table. In these moments, I would try to remain calm and take not only her but everyone away from the game table!

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would look at him/her like any other player at the table. I would definitely not change my game because of his/her special status (VIP).

My maxim is always: He/she is just a human being, like everyone else in the world!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Such a great thread as it was awesome to read what other members said (y):cool: and like most of them, I would also be very excited having my favorite poker player at the table, still I wouldn't do things like asking for a pic/ autograph etc... that might disrupt the game and just keep my head in the game, try to play my A game for as long as possible and why not get my hero's chips... also, when the day and/or tournament is over I'd switch to the ultimate fanboy :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such a great thread as it was awesome to read what other members said (y):cool: and like most of them, I would also be very excited having my favorite poker player at the table, still I wouldn't do things like asking for a pic/ autograph etc... that might disrupt the game and just keep my head in the game, try to play my A game for as long as possible and why not get my hero's chips... also, when the day and/or tournament is over I'd switch to the ultimate fanboy :)
sorry they were moved to the feature table after one hour :ROFLMAO: