Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It used to be snowmen, but at the moment, I just can't resist Dolly Parton. I will play, if it doesn't cost too much, but I am out if things get freaky.

Take this statement to another unrelated forum or say it out loud on public transport - and the meaning totally changes.

Last edited:
acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's difficult to find a specific hand to fold pre-flop, especially because poker is very dynamic and you have to be aware of these variations in each player's changes in posture all the time.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ATo
This is probably the hand I lost the most with. I'm just afraid of this hand and I usually fold it. But of course, like most of us, I have exceptions :)

Mbushe

Mbushe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
I get a bigger "kick" when I have KK compared to AA for some reason... and there's something about 10-J.:devilish:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
AQ or AQs , it is a good set up hand to lure you to use it and cripple your stack or make you lose . Not even AA is safe nowadays . All other hands need to be played (online) carefully , taking into consideration all factors , such as stack and position. AJ also and JJ and QQ .

From all these hands I don't know ,maybe JJ is the worst for me , if i had to choose only one . But the truth is that all have given me bad beats (in bad spots deep in a tourney , close to itm , or close to FT , etc shi**"y hands

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
my favorite hand is KQ, suited or unsuited I play with too much confidence in it, and even small pairs I sometimes want to steal pots with it

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, my hands are “AK”, “JJ” and “1010”. I can't fold them even against the most tight player at the table. I've already practiced folding “AJ” and “AQ”, but the above-mentioned hands I can't yet. Of course, everything depends on the opponent, and if I have reliable information that my rival plays only with monster hands against me, then of course I will adapt to his game. :unsure:

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can lay down any hand if the situation says to. Having said that, I find the hardest hand is JT suited, because it is the best drawing hand . Especially if someone 3 bets all in after I raise. More than likely I am calling unless their are payout implications.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me it would be JJ, it's the trickiest hand in poker and I still can't find a way not to play it

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like playing 7 2 when I am small or big blind, simply because in online poker it wins pretty frequently for being the worst hand you can be dealt pre-flop.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, definely 98 suited. It's that hand that hurts me to fold, because I love playing pos flop with it. I won't get attached to it because they are low cards (no figure) and it's easy to play draws agressively with them. It's my guilty pleasure for sure

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I couldn't name just one, but I intend to take risks with some hands, sometimes even in UTG position, they are:

- KT suits.
- QT suits.
- J9 of the same suit.

I can say that they are my Achilles heels when it comes to that voice in my head "Play, you will hit a flush, a straight, 2 pair or even a set"

It's the devil in one ear and the little angel in the other. 👹 😇

But I don't always play these hands, when I play them I only fold for much higher raises in relation to the big blind.

C

Cooking

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have one specific hand, but I always like to play 88 on 888poker only...lol

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 9K suited. I have to play it because I love 9 any suit for some reason the K seems to shows up alot. I only fold it if there is an all-in bet .

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I can't drop 9 9, I always play with this card.My levels of thinking stumble over falling in love and overestimating the strength of my hand, the desire to check whether my opponent is really stronger.If you understand that a player only cares about his cards, he plays at the first level, you should move up to the second, just guessing what he plays. Do not move up. Advanced play against simple opponents will often have unpleasant consequences.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love 8/9 suited, I'll call or make small raises with it. It's a fun hand to play.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't met a hand I haven't liked😆

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have a great weakness for playing the K5 hand of the same suit, I do it because every time I play with that hand it always turns out very well most of the time.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, it's probably AT. It's not easy to fold with this hand, but it's not easy to play either. But in general, I think it all depends on the situation. Although I definitely lost more than I gained with this hand :)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I like hearts.... doesn't matter if it's K9, 83, 56,..., ok it matters but I like hearts,

luckily I realize I just like hearts so it doesn't cause too many problems lol,

I also like pocket fours, one might even say they're magic😏....

folding depends on blinds, chip stacks, etc. 👍

H

havingfun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
For me it's 10 8 of diamonds 🙈.
Won a big hand with it like once, and now I play it sometimes hoping to get lucky.

billibooo

billibooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So in perfect Billi style, my guilty pleasure is not so much a hand over the fact when my tummy says do it, no matter what is in my hole cards....they are played 80% of the time.

The 20% of the time they are not played is when I am in team league and do not want to give my teammates an aneurysm lol The people who have played with me a lot have learned to hate it when I say, "I had a feeling :p" or a 3 pops up on the board :p

Marcs says, 44 is the jam...he is only slightly off :p 3's are my number, they always have been and always will. 0 guilty feelings about that though :p

Then my bonus guilty pleasure is seeing people get angry and put my range in the wrong spot :) I find that very enjoyable as well.

Great question Donna :) I love poker's guilty pleasures :p

Last edited:
choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Low pairs after 3 bet to try and hit set and clear up!

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well, I couldn't name just one, but I intend to take risks with some hands, sometimes even in UTG position, they are:

- KT suits.
- QT suits.
- J9 of the same suit.

I can say that they are my Achilles heels when it comes to that voice in my head "Play, you will hit a flush, a straight, 2 pair or even a set"

It's the devil in one ear and the little angel in the other. 👹 😇

But I don't always play these hands, when I play them I only fold for much higher raises in relation to the big blind.
thank you for note to put in your file, LOLOL