What are your biggest difficulties in Poker?

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of the worst impediments to the evolution of multiplayer games is the emotional issue.

Many cannot understand the game or are simply going through something bad outside of Poker and this becomes stressful, allowing their reasoning to drastically decrease, automatically resulting in emotional destabilization leading to loss of money.

But this is just one example.

Now do you know what your impediment is?
I play poker only when I'm in a good mood, when I have a positive attitude. In this case, I always know that the game will bring me pleasure and joy. If I'm in a bad mood, I just won't play, there's no point :)

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The biggest impediments for a poker player include poor emotional control, leading to tilt and irrational decisions, and lack of proper bankroll management, which can result in financial instability. Inadequate study and skill development can hinder progress, while overconfidence or underestimating opponents often lead to mistakes. Additionally, failing to adapt strategies to different game situations and not taking necessary breaks to avoid burnout can significantly impact performance. Balancing these aspects is crucial for long-term success in poker.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest difficulty in progressing in poker is that I always have the need to withdraw my poker bank and start from 0.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Currently, the biggest difficulty you face is the cycle of bad luck and frequent losses

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The biggest obstacle for me is a lack of patience. Sometimes, because of my lack of patience, I can make hasty and rash decisions that lead to bad results.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the hardest thing is when loss is followed by loss, a wave of failures, you have to be able to cope with it

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The biggest difficulty is adjusting the hand grip.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Difficulties playing a lot lately there is no time to play. Although I play every day.