What are your biggest difficulties in Poker?

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Keeping my calm against other who goes allin on each hand ; they often win with bad cards when mine was better.

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it is a great difficulty to lose a good hand if necessary.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sometimes I don't find time to play due to work and life circumstances, but I try to find time for my favorite hobby that I cannot stay away from for long.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think the biggest problem in poker is not patience You have to be very patient to achieve a good result in poker. Also, sometimes I don't control my emotions when I lose to a weak person who just beat me with a weak card and then they may lose a couple more hands

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Any of the mistakes above can be fatal. Tilt is the loss of the ability to show adequate play under the influence of emotions.When I get run over 12 times in a row with a card on the river, I get the feeling that this is a scam.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
patience, but I often find it difficult to decide how to react to a situation.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can't tell you much.
You simply summed up my poker life.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's definetely unluck, especially cruel river.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, I have a hard time controlling my bankroll to scale the limits, all the money I earn I end up withdrawing from poker sites and spending.
I am fully aware that if I don't withdraw these profits I will be able to scale the limits and earn more and I still don't do that.

M

Moneyjoy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
When playing poker, an issue with emotions arises as a consequence. If you can identify the origin of this issue, you are on the path to reconciliation. Perhaps, you will discover that it is related to a lack of knowledge. Therefore, learning is often the solution of a better performance, and reducing the impact of your emotions.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
making the right decissions, reading ppl, exploiting errors by others

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of the worst impediments to the evolution of multiplayer games is the emotional issue.

Many cannot understand the game or are simply going through something bad outside of Poker and this becomes stressful, allowing their reasoning to drastically decrease, automatically resulting in emotional destabilization leading to loss of money.

But this is just one example.

Now do you know what your impediment is?
A lot of different factors affect on my game. Yeah, stress, but not only that. For example, the desire to go out to eat, the desire to go to sleep, the need to feed the cat. Sometimes I'm just a fish. :unsure:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most difficult thing for me is to play with a bankroll. I have already lost my money several times because I just went to play at higher limits and, of course, I was beaten there. After that, I had to start all over again

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At this point in poker development where I am now, the hardest thing for me is to stop paying value rivers to my opponents. I absolutely don’t understand how these people play, and the RNG, as luck would have it, constantly allows you to reach some two pairs in order to pay sets from the flop, which the opponent checked the flop and turn, and on the river he simply bets 2 pots...

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Tilt, impatience and acceptance of variance.
There are days when I clearly see that I have to be patient, but then the next day I realize that life is short and I start rushing, which then makes me do mistakes.
To these comes the bad beats, which can destroy the soul. You have to learn to deal with it.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
If there are 2000 players by turbo NLHoldem and I'm "in money" we say in top 50 ...Then my biggest difficulties is to came in top 10. Problems are to many all-ins, or my small stack and I must play some not so good pocket hands. I try to find best way to go through this part of tourney...

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Having enough bankroll to get itm on a tournament but goong to aggressive and loosing a lot if not all of it

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
My main difficulty in poker is mental. To overcome this problem I decided to take notes to consult before playing, allowing myself to update my thinking process in order to make the best possible decisions and especially to stay focused when I take a bad beat.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think a problem for almost all the players îs the moment when you have a very big stack, because în that moment you tend to play almost every hand and hands that you usually Dont play, especially în bad positions

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
This is for cash tables. My biggest difficulty for being a winning player is. I just might likely be the least aggressive winning player there is. I like to see flops with marginal hands. But then I'm confident in my ability when it comes to out playing the majority of players at the stakes I play on any site. Funny thing about my playing style is anyone using a HUD would think and believe I'm mostly an old school TAG player.

Cheers!!!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main difficulty in poker is hitting river changing the game or i like to call that managing with cruel river.