Which poker opponents are you afraid of and why?

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Im most afraid of conservative players who have more patience than me and the slow play call

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm only afraid of very lucky players at the table who, no matter what they do, no matter how bad they play, win the hand 100%

G

Gilerme123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Medo de perde com AA

I just have to get lost with a pair of AA o kK but it always happens:joyman:

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really afraid of any of the players. They are fun to play with. I do enjoy it.

Beatlebug

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
yes, there are a lot of aggressive players if it weren’t for them, then how can we rise so quickly I like it when at the table where I sit there are not less than three aggressive players and it won’t be boring at the table:)

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hmm...let's see, fear is a lot to say in this matter but what i can't stand is what i call a "bingo player", disguised as a poker player who defies any normal style of players (whether they are conservative or aggressive). And on top of that, there are a lot of hands that they dishonestly wins at the showdown's, through a luck that i can't explain. So that infuriates me more than it scares me.

C

Chris1303

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a healthy fear of all players. But I really fear a lucky player. Doesn’t matter what I do then I will always lose.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We all love poker and that's why we come here to get a portion of pleasure. However, the game does not always work out as we would like. And all because the opponent has once again outplayed you.
The only opponent I'm afraid of is myself. :bebored::evil:

A

aircable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm afraid of players who all-in every decent hands they have pre-flop. Forces me to either fold hands that I would normally play or bet everything on a coin flip.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
in poker you don't need to be afraid to play only patience wins yes there are aggressive players there are assholes who shove for garbage yes we meet quite well if it weren't for them then how would we get a good stack I think we need to beware of players of this type who wait, subtract here they are dangerous players:)

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
in poker you don't need to be afraid to play only patience wins yes there are aggressive players there are assholes who shove for garbage yes we meet quite well if it weren't for them then how would we get a good stack I think we need to beware of players of this type who wait, subtract here they are dangerous players:)
I recently came across a situation where I became wary of two more of the most important poker players. This is an Internet provider and a drunk electrician.:D Missing Internet or electricity at the most crucial moment - the situation is almost hopeless for the success of the game.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of players who all-in every decent hands they have pre-flop. Forces me to either fold hands that I would normally play or bet everything on a coin flip.

it's more like russian roulette than a card game:joyman:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Playing when you are afraid, is a sure way to lose, you will fold more often when you are unsure of another player, sometimes when you have them beat!
The only way to win is to trust in the Poker Gods and say "what the hell, if he has me, He has me" "Se la vie" "that's Life, that's Poker"
Playing scared or afraid, ask yourself what are you scared of? Losing too much money? Then you are playing outside your comfort zone and should not be in the game. It's that simple, I have been asked a number of times to play for higher stakes and split the buy-in stake with partners, I refused every time, not because I am scared of losing my money, but I am afraid of losing their money, and I know if I played, I would be more cautious, take fewer risk's, and eventually lose, because I was playing scared!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no need to be afraid in poker, but it still feels a little harder to play against loose aggressive players than against tight ones

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is like skilled players use this tactic when they are short in tournaments. So if you think you have position and card edge, it is a good chance to double up.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not afraid of anyone at the poker table, but I recognize the very good player and treat him at the table that way. I pay attention to him play and I learn from it.
Feeling fear leads to bad decisions anyway, which will end in loss.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of carnies. Small hands and smell of cabbage. ;)

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the clueless of the game

the clueless of the game
clueless and aggressive
and out of position how bad it is to play against them because many times very lucky

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Emotional burnout does not allow you to quickly and effectively start rational thinking and critically assess the situation. We completely lost confidence in the game and let fear take over. Well, if we find the strength to take responsibility, we admit that yes, we swam. Now I try not to allow the emotional factor in the game. Don't work on your own. If I now catch myself thinking that I'm afraid to shove the river just because I suddenly thought like this, then I understand that this will entail a whole chain of events that will be caused by fear. The percentage of aggression will drop, this deviation will inevitably lead to bad cEV. The conclusion is that in poker there is nothing to be afraid of.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hmm...let's see, fear is a lot to say in this matter but what i can't stand is what i call a "bingo player", disguised as a poker player who defies any normal style of players (whether they are conservative or aggressive). And on top of that, there are a lot of hands that they dishonestly wins at the showdown's, through a luck that i can't explain. So that infuriates me more than it scares me.
Unfair winnings at the showdown? I understand the dishonesty of dealing when there are more than 72 cards in the deck. Such fraud is possible in live poker. But in online poker it is impossible a priori.

C

Councillor9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
The gambler in the game, the guy that doesn't look at the odds. I love the percentages of the game, the mathematics behind it. I play to enjoy the game

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not afraid of losing a hand.

but the player limps into the hand makes me very angry, or the one who goes all-in with 70 BB pre-flop is also a loser who pays everything in search of a miracle and manages to get it right, even though he makes a big bet and he has no odds some stops and still calls in pursuit of the flush or set nuts