CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Even remotely, I know this would hardly ever happen—not in a million years would I find myself sitting down to play poker with aliens, accepting their invitation and reciprocating their generosity. Perhaps they've heard of the wsop, or maybe they have their own version in their world. They might be here to observe our poker scene or even teach us how to improve. Who knows? I might be able to pick their brains and elevate my game just enough to beat Daniel Negreanu. It would be the experience of a lifetime, even if it meant risking life and limb.

I would stay and play.

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I must be a coward, because unlike most members of our community, I think I would have just fainted :)
If I realised that my life depended on it, I would try to pull myself together and play, but I don't think anything good would come of it.
..... And another question, are there any slots in the spaceship?

T

TheTiger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
It would be an unforgettable experience. We could say that poker has a universal language :eek:

Lucho.riv9

Lucho.riv9

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If I don’t pass out first, I’d like to play with them to experience it. Being more advanced beings, they’ll probably calculate probabilities and play better than me, but I have nothing to lose. Let’s see what happens!

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're in a remote location, and off in the distance you see a glowing light deep in the woods. Intrigued, you go to investigate. To your shock and underlying horror, in a clearing deep in the woods, you discover an alien spacecraft. Outside the craft in the clearing, a table is set up with four odd looking beings...playing...poker...? Just as you are about to bolt and get the hell out of there, one of the beings spots you! As you stand frozen in place, it gestures to an empty chair beside them at the table, where there is a stack of chips. Clearly, they are inviting you to join them.

What do you do? Stay and play and have the experience of a life time at risk to life and limb? Or run for your life?

8c54e316ec38d5532647d4633317f6b2.png
I would stay and play with them..... I can't fiscally run so there is no point with that option..... I will sit there and just start talking all kinds of shit just lying my ass off. Maybe see what kind of drinks they have and showing them that we are so full of shit when we sit at the poker tables that we are not worth taking over. LOL

T

thejuice1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
oh im most assuredly staying and playing. why pass up the chance of taking money from extra terrestrials and adding that to your list of accomplishments lol. if any of you run into this ever, hit me up lol, ill come join in haha

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Run. I'd run. In fact I don't even think I'd have got that far I'd have been off on my shoes ages before.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would play but I would insist on English Only at the table