Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wouldn't play, cuz probably, with their supposed super power, could see my hole cards.:)

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would stay and gamble. Even if I ran away, my life would be in danger:cautious:.

But I certainly wouldn't see the encounter as threatening; I would rather believe that the mushrooms on my pizza weren't champignons after all.

I would also be extremely interested to see what the kings, queens and jacks look like on the cards:unsure:.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
US
Chips
I think this is how every horror movie starts out, you hear a strange noise in the basement late at night home alone... so what do you do.... of course you go straight down to the basement lol... but anyway ok I go over to this strange light alone in a remote place and they see me and invite me to play... well running is out since they've seen me and I'm not outrunning anyone, so I'm playing.... or actually I'm limp folding a lot and hoping they're friendly lol

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Life-threatening or limb risk? I have my doubts.

That we make friends playing POKER, whoever, hahaha

ALL IN, on top of ET

il_340x270.5512546183_i26l.jpg

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I ask them, what are blinds? If it’s 1-3, I play.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I would stay and play. I have played poker against some strange people over the years
but playing against people from outer space might finally give me a chance to pretend I am
a decent poker player.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i'm gonna gamble with them ! i just hope i can follow the betting action correctly with the probable communication difficulties .

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Two bulgarians was brewing rakia (bulgarinn brandy). An alien craft landed nearby. A creature, named IT went to them and said: -I`m IT. -Come,IT , contribute us. After the second cup IT:-I`m an alien and have come from the nearest galaxy. - Enough rakia for IT! Said the first man. He`s already drunk.The situation depends on what kind of poker aliens play.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Perhaps instinctively, the only thing that would have occurred to me was to run away. That would have been my first instinctive thought. But I'm not used to making hasty decisions, running away from such creatures probably wouldn't have been the best decision. So all that was left was to go to them and try to treat them to a beer. And so bottle after bottle, beer after beer, and I already have my own spaceship.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry , I am not staying around to play cards with aliens .They may be carnivores ,body snatchers , organ harvesters , or slave traders, etc and if they are actually pleasant they're likely way too advanced for me to have any chance ! Get me outta there !

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I was a kid, I've been very fond of films about aliens. One of my favourite TV series was the wonderful X-Files, and my favourite episodes were the ones about aliens. So, if I found myself in such a situation, I would definitely not run away, and I would be ready to risk my life and go to them, or even play poker with them :)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most likely, I would take a risk and stay, I would be interested to see how things would develop further. In this life, it is difficult to achieve success without risk, and if there is such a chance, then why not take it. Such an opportunity may not appear again in life, so you need to take it. I would be interested to see how creatures from other planets play poker, maybe I would learn something from them, and maybe vice versa, they would learn something from me. Running away and then regretting it all my life, this is not about me. It is better to stay and try to play. I think if you treat them with respect and do not harm them, then in response they will behave the same way. In general, I made my choice).

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If the probability is valid, my relativity is just beeping to meet such interesting poker partners..... Since we have something in common, it's wrong not to take advantage of it to become clearer to each other.... ) All three laws of dialectics in one case ))))

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
meeting-alien-civilization-blurred-aliens-600nw-1235227927.jpg

images

The idea of playing poker with aliens is both exciting and terrifying. But what are the rules? What's at stake? What if I win? What if I lose? The risk is too immense.

Run away! The idea of escaping this strange encounter is my first choice. The idea of being chased through the forest by beings from another planet is terrifying.

My legs are shaking, adrenaline is racing through my body like lightning. Logic screams at me to run, not to risk it. But how do I escape beings that can travel through space? Do they have technology that can track me? Will they be able to see in the dark?

Fear paralyzes me for an instant. The image of these beings, with their dark, piercing eyes, haunts me. What kind of beings are they? Are they peaceful or aggressive? What if they want me as a guinea pig for some experiment?

I must act fast. I can't just stand there, like a deer in headlights. I glance at the spaceship, its strange, shiny shape filling me with unease. I must find a place to hide, a place where they can't find me.

With a sharp movement, I turn and run into the forest. The branches of the trees shake under my feet, darkness looms over me. I run without looking back, not knowing where I'm going, just fleeing from the unknown.

I'm short of breath, my heart is pounding in my chest. The sound of my footsteps mixes with the crunch of dry leaves under my feet. The silence of the forest terrifies me, making me feel vulnerable, exposed.

How long can I run? How long can I keep up this pace? Doubt invades me, but the idea of being captured by these beings drives me to keep running.

I must find a safe place, a place where I can hide. Night is approaching, darkness spreads like a blanket over the forest. Fear accompanies me, but so does hope.

The hope that I can escape, that I can return home safe and sound. The hope that tonight is not the end of my story.

Last edited:
A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Understandably I would think about their super powers and opt for a fair game at their table trying a different experience than my normal game, a galactic stress challenge😀.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Logically these beings for being able to reach our planet they probably be civilised.
And possibly they have studied our civilization in a big grade, so that they know to play poker😁😎. So after staying for a while with them I would carefully study their intentions and if the situation was peaceful, maybe I would stay to play! A cardschat player would show them many things and he would seem alien to them in poker!!🚀🚀

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I think this is how every horror movie starts out, you hear a strange noise in the basement late at night home alone... so what do you do.... of course you go straight down to the basement lol... but anyway ok I go over to this strange light alone in a remote place and they see me and invite me to play... well running is out since they've seen me and I'm not outrunning anyone, so I'm playing.... or actually I'm limp folding a lot and hoping they're friendly lol
Don't forget, straight to the basement + if we start running from them/anyone we going to fall down after 2 seconds...😍😂

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm too curious to refuse the invitation. Looks like they would have a lot to tell. My only concern would be to know if they had kind of telepathic skills...

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Definitely stay and play poker with the aliens and enjoy the risk/reward aspect of the current situation.

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I would stay and try my luck, because playing against aliens isnt the daily routine, so maybe i can learn also a lot by them.
If they invite me it wouldn´t be kind to run away ;-).
Maybe they serve awesome drinks during the game :cool:

CollYan

CollYan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha, ha I love fantasy, this is definitely for me....))(y):cool::love::D:alien::alien::alien:

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'd be more concerned if instead of aliens I'd been greeted by a man with a forked tail and pitchfork as in this famous song:

either way, I would probably shake it off in a few minutes after I woke up.

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wouldn't stay, I'm already under stress in this life, the only thing missing was humanoids in poker, maybe they're playing your organs? it's better to run away!!!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first I want to say to all those who would run.... why the hell did you follow the light deep into the woods? :ROFLMAO:
and do you think they are going to let you break up the game by reporting them after traveling 100s of light years? o_O

our next thread is going to be "if you followed a light deep into the woods what are the possibilities of discovery?"
very scary thought and I can't think of any best-case scenarios except the 4 aliens playing poker. :giggle:

so knowing any human I found deep in the woods with a light burning would kill me instantly I would gladly join the
four beings playing poker, I would immediately shake all the hands and introduce myself as Chris Ferguson and
hope to have some kind of transfer from the touches. then I would find out if they are one gender or what.
I will ask what we trade the chips for after the game and would hope to leave as a Savant in a few fields
with immortality and plans on playing again every 100 Earth years. :love:

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Run for your life for sure. I don't hope to leave alien's ship alive or not infected.