Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not play in this situation.
I would go to my pharmacist and ask him to check my meds if they have now some halucinogenic active ingredients that are new. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would definitely play. It would be ridiculous to be afraid of these creatures, because in general I think they could easily kill me. But at least I would have the opportunity to play :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would take the offer because they look too much like some of the costumed players from the CardsChat community.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I encounter that EVERYTIME I sit down at a table of strangers in a tournament. Shuffle up and deal, or is it shut up and deal? Either way lets get this game going.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love playing poker, but I love my life more! :ROFLMAO: Of course, if morally I was too depressed and had nothing to lose, then yes, of course I would play with aliens. But I don't like to perform actions that risk my life, and I've never liked adrenaline. :unsure:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Run for my life . I wouldn't think it twice . But if I couldn't escape , if I had no option , then I would play with these alien freaks lol .
Alone I am at a remote place ?? That's not me . And by curiosity I go to investigate these lights deep in the wood ?? Definitely not me lol , very crazy situation.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I would be scared but I think I would play poker with them.
Why ?
First of all because I love poker... no I am joking : I would play since I think they could probably force me to do whatever they want o_O
So playing poker seems to be a harmless (and fun) way to obey them.
And maybe (who knows ?) I would learn some new poker strategies :LOL:

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me i would play besides what i have got to lose at this point in life. I've been and seen lots so why not take a seat and see what happens deal the cards lets have some fun.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As you stand frozen in place, it gestures to an empty chair beside them at the table, where there is a stack of chips. Clearly, they are inviting you to join them.

What do you do?
I'd take it as a thread. Play or die 😅
I'd play

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though I enjoy playing poker a lot.that situation would a real nightmare to me.I believe both my heart and brain could not deal with that weird experience.That said, Iwould try to escape as fast as I could.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is something unreal, it will never happen, I think that not even they will understand that they are playing, but it is worth dreaming and that this can happen.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would love to play poker even with aliens and I think I would have a chance to win their flying machine from them. I would definitely need it :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would stay and play with them. It would seem like they are being friendly, so why not try to become friends with them.

Plus it would be a great story if you could win some alien money.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends what the stakes are, if the aliens are interested in probing I'm outta there!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think I would have run away. Rather, I would probably be ready to play. I could also invite them to become members of our community. It would be cool that even extraterrestrial life forms are members of the CardsChat community :)

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortune favors the bold.
Deal me in.
You don't pass up once in a lifetime opportunities when they present themselves.
When I was in the Navy I got qualified to drive the ship so that I could do that. Imagine if they let you take theirs for a spin. Outta this world!
Instead of clubs, diamonds, hearts and spades, I bet the cards have moons, stars, asteroids and comets.

Last edited:
DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd observe them for a while looking for tells, then have a seat.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Obviously I would play with full intentions of Shipping it! (space SHIP IT! that is)

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would play, why not?
Most likely, I would not have been able to escape from them. Trying to play in such a situation is at least an option, and an additional opportunity to think about what is actually happening :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Considering how many people who know me and think I am a bit out there myself; I would have to join in the game. At least we would know there is intelligent life out there and the fact they are playing poker they are proving their intelligence.

Now if lucky they would not be so good and I could win a ton off of them including a spaceship of my own but in the end, I would invite them to join CardsChat. :)
Live Long and prosper.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
easily stay if they got here they hopefully have more intelligence then we have so ya id sit down and play and get to know them for sure

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
will definitely stay. more friends will be more fun. when playing with strangers, we will have a new face to confront

D

dompoker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They may be evil beings, so I would run as fast as possible.