Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You're in a remote location, and off in the distance you see a glowing light deep in the woods. Intrigued, you go to investigate. To your shock and underlying horror, in a clearing deep in the woods, you discover an alien spacecraft. Outside the craft in the clearing, a table is set up with four odd looking beings...playing...poker...? Just as you are about to bolt and get the hell out of there, one of the beings spots you! As you stand frozen in place, it gestures to an empty chair beside them at the table, where there is a stack of chips. Clearly, they are inviting you to join them.

What do you do? Stay and play and have the experience of a life time at risk to life and limb? Or run for your life?

8c54e316ec38d5532647d4633317f6b2.png

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would stay and play. I'm already used to extraterrestrial plays from our daily community freerolls. So basically only a change from online to live for me.

But I mean I would only stay if they are friendly Aliens 😦 otherwise.....run run run!

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My answer may differ depending if.

The Aliens looked like E.T i would join the game and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.

But Sadly if the Aliens looked like Predator or the Aliens from Alien films i would be outta there sharpish.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Well, on one hand, if they are inviting me to join them at the table, they would seem rather harmless and human-friendly, so I might join.

But on the other hand, they probably have read my mind and found the most unsuspicious way for me and stress-free way for them to kidnap me to their spacecraft 🚀 So I'm not that sure anymore 🤔 I bet they have superpowers, so this version is more likely to be the case, so I'ma run (not sure it will help me though 😅, a human can't even run away from a bear on this planet, what to say about aliens 🤣)

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love card games so I would definitely stay. Poker is a great way to make friends so I would take it as an opportunity to learn about them and hopefully have some fun! Maybe they will have some room on their ship and I can travel the universe with them!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Heeey youuu guuuys! 🤣
I'm staying and playing! 😀❤

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I think I have to chicken out on this one.

If they are smart enough to travel through space they are probably a LOT better than the best human poker player.

Plus we may be playing for more than just money - like my organs!

And good luck with trying to read a face like this:

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I stay and play Poker. There is nothing better than doing what you love even if the end result is horrible! ALL IN on the aliens!(y)😎💪

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's interesting situation, but what i doing deep in the woods? Anyway if i curius enoth to go there why not to play with them, but chanses to win is miserble, becouse i don't know their ruls and can't communicate, but it's perfect chance to find something common

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What else would a poker player say when invited to play poker? I'm in!!!
There is no other game that could be played where the aliens do not overwhelm. They're prolly super athletes & super intelligent but it will all be fair in the game of luck that earthlings call poker. Its the perfect game when there's nothing to loose & everything to gain. If I loose, the earth is doomed anyway. If I win, they'll leave the earth alone for another ten thousand years!
Poker players are honest, do not cheat, & pays up when they loose. Let's shuffle up & deal!!!

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You're in a remote location, and off in the distance you see a glowing light deep in the woods. Intrigued, you go to investigate. To your shock and underlying horror, in a clearing deep in the woods, you discover an alien spacecraft. Outside the craft in the clearing, a table is set up with four odd looking beings...playing...poker...? Just as you are about to bolt and get the hell out of there, one of the beings spots you! As you stand frozen in place, it gestures to an empty chair beside them at the table, where there is a stack of chips. Clearly, they are inviting you to join them.

What do you do? Stay and play and have the experience of a life time at risk to life and limb? Or run for your life?

I will choose the second option and leave this place. :)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I would never play Poker in those circumstances, Obviously I must have smoked some strong weed I am not used to, Either that or just drank too much.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There are people who claim that aliens are at full force on Earth.There are thirty-eight different alien races constantly present on Earth, they all have their bases here and do not want to lose them or their control over you.I really want to see and touch something close to perfection, but there will always be some snag that will ruin all the funI would run away in such a situation.We perceive the world through our stereotypical consciousness and everything that is embedded in this stereotype seems normal to us. But there are crazy people, they may see a completely different world and this is their reality. So from the position of what we are used to, to reason about what could be in an unknown space is probably not very good. It would be more correct to admit the most incredible than to deny the usual.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Okay. For example, we have two options.
1. Run
2. Try to play poker
Logically speaking, running away from aliens is probably a rather unpromising idea. Therefore, I think that trying to play will be a better option than running away. Only before starting the game, I need to understand whether I can afford it. I won't break my bankroll management even for the sake of aliens.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Remote location? These creatures having getaway vehicle? :unsure:

Sure i could play in that case as long as (afterwards) i take their machine for departure (without them ofcourse) ...

hardongear

hardongear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Considering the direction and the way the human race has been headed for a long time now. The aliens can't be worse than half the human race at the very least and one likely be better with them long term(provided they're friendly). So I'm staying to make some new friends, play some poker, have some drinks and if I'm really lucky maybe hitching a ride for me the wife the hell outta this dumpster fire known as earth. Actually maybe that can be my prize if I win. I think that'd make a good prize. <---At age 51 and being on the back nine of life I'm totally serious. I'd likely have the hardest time convincing the wife to go.

Hope they're all friendly so I don't get vaporized or some shit lol. *walks over sits and says hi*

Cheers!!!

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think I would have been brave enough to sit down at the table and start playing. I think if I saw something like that and didn't die of a heart attack, I would probably try to run away :)
..... and among these 4 creatures, is there anyone from our community?

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A little apprehensive, but I would definitely join them, as I have always been a curious guy and would not miss an opportunity like this.

But I would make one thing very clear: limping is prohibited.😁🤣🤣

CaA_03.gif

Last edited:
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hmm, that's a tough one. As I've stated earlier I'm introvert to the bone. But I'm no racist so I would shy away from contact regardless of theirs species.
My wife would probably be there with me so we might take our chances, loan the UFO, and ditch this planet completely.
But I would be nice enough to call Mulder and Scully so they could get their 6-max table finally going.

Poker aliens

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would stay and play poker with the aliens, even if my life was in danger. It would be incredible to meet beings from another planet and beat them playing poker.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Incredible situation, of course I would already be sitting and playing, I am a believer in the ET subject

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't think running is an option here, and for a couple of reasons.

First of all, I have no idea about their powers and I'm outnumbered, so, playing it cool could probably be my best choice.
Second, they are not even inviting me to do anything against my will, nothing immoral or illegal, at the contrary, they want me to join them in something I love to do to begin with.

Moreover, I learned a long time ago that the "unknown" is much better than the "known". The Unknown is where new things are, and that's where we can learn and evolve. The known is what keeps us the way we are (Forever??).