Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite player is Ronaldinho, I admired his game he is a great player, I tried not to miss matches and watch almost every match, I watched with pleasure, he is a football genius. He remained in my heart in my memory forever.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Andrea Pirlo.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldinho was the amazing football player, especially his game in Barcelona. in the best years its game was bright and impressive. but unfortunately it not long could hold the high bar of the game which raised.
I have no one favourite football player. in different years there were always interesting football players and hope always will be.
Multi-Quote

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no one favourite football player. in different years there were always interesting football players and hope always will be.
Ronaldinho was the bright and strong football player. especially in Barcelona, its game was very spectacular. but it couldn't hold long the high level which raised.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo - such great players are born once in 100 years.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Lionel Messi.

He is the best creative midfielder ever. Of course there are football players like Maradona or Zidane, but I think that Messi's achievements with Barcelona are astonishing.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lev Yashin is a Soviet football goalkeeper who played for Dynamo Moscow and the USSR national team. 1956 Olympic champion and 1960 European champion, 5-time USSR champion. The only goalkeeper in history, who received the "Golden ball". He is considered one of the first goalkeepers in world football, widely mastered the game on the outs and throughout the penalty area.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Without any doubt, Cristiano Ronaldo. Along with Messi, he is one of the best footballers in the world for over 10 past years. What I like about him most is his, self-confidence, kindness, generosity that people often misunderstand as arrogance. :)

X

xxDobriakxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite football player is Rahim Sterling from the Manchester City club.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona was the best soccer player but all in all my favourite soccer player is Ronaldinho. There was something in this guy, maybe his respect for the sport and his always good smiling-mood made him so likeable. Soccer was his hobby soccer was his life, it was never a job for him. Plus he was extremely skilled and talented.
I noticed a few forumers also have chosen him.

Attachments

• ronaldinho.jpg
    ronaldinho.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 72
C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard to choose only one, but i think Zinedine Zidane. He kas known what gonna happen on the peach 3 seconds before it happen. Also his magical technique has made an impression.

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my idol is michael owen. I fell in love with his game for England. I imitated him even playing in the yard. because of him, I began to root for liverpool. although he soon moved to real life, but I remained a fan of the liverpool which he has been since 1988.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite football player is Tom Brady The Greatest Player Ever To Play. 6 Super Bowls. Amazing. Lol You didn't specify European Football or North America Football. Lol Good Luck At The Tables.

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zinedine zidane
2.26469301.jpg

A

Alfaomega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Zinedine Zidane, France.

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Why? Just look any the game with him)

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldinho! Because of his extraordinary tricks and 1vs1 skills.

Sancho from BVB has something similar to his style of play.

S

slavken1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of the national team of Russia, she is the best!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drew Brees... If u don't know why look at broken records.(no pun)

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Now my favorite is Lionel Messi. All because of his dribbling and vision of the field. He has been like this since childhood. I recommend watching a video where Messi is only 5 years old. At 5, he circled almost the entire team of rivals, a soccer ball as glued to his leg. Also Diego Maradona.:)