EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Who would like to join me in a fun challenge?

I have played on http://www.soccermanager.com for a few years and I have started to play it again. A new game is going to start and I am going to try and take a low division team and get them promoted :D

I have opened up a new account via fb as on my old account I have 200+ manager points and it would not be fair against someone just starting out.

The game world ID is: 225389. This world at the moment is pending and you can have the team of your choice if you wish to pay, as I don't believe in paying for a team, I am going to wait for the world to start, which is later today, then it is free. Most of the top teams will be gone but as I am going to manage a division 5 team there is more than likely a good choice to pick from.

Teams average around 3 mil - 800k to spend on players. (Wrexham being the 800+k), avoid if you can as you will be resticted on buying players. You can loan players but only from managed clubs, if you see a club that is unmanaged you will not be able to loan their players. So basically you can only loan from English managed clubs. All foreign teams will be unmanaged so you can only buy players from that team.

You can buy youth players from Barcelona from 700k - 1 mil and later in the game the player you bought might have a upgrade in his ranking, say he was ranked 78 when you bought him and he went up to 82 then now you can make a few million on him if you wish to sell. 82 is roughly 3 - 4 mil if you are in a lower division

If you go inactive while playing this game, you will lose your team. If I remember correctly if you don't sign in at least once in 16 days, they delete you. The game is free, so you don't have to pay for anything. They will offer you a game where you pay, but you don't have to. Just click home and it will take you to your home page with your managed clubs.

If you wish to join, you can either register your email or just sign in via fb.

I will let you know when the game starts, so you can all play for free :)

Hope to see you there :)

Attachments

• continue.jpg
    continue.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 187
  • play with friends.jpg
    play with friends.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 188
  • ID number.jpg
    ID number.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 30410.jpg
    30410.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 189
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have not the slightest Idea what this game is about, but gl in making a dream team happen

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have not the slightest Idea what this game is about, but gl in making a dream team happen

Thanks :) It is just to see who is the best manager :D I have done it before, I took a division 4 team and promoted them in to division 1 in a few seasons. I think there are 4 seasons a year :) The last time I played this I had no challenge as I knew no-one and the other members never really interacted with me. It would be nice to see familiar faces who I can have a friendly banter with :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Game is now open and I am now the manager of Chester City in division 5 :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I got my first loanee today Gedion Zelalem till the end of season or unless the Arsenal manager decides he wants him back. He will be playing in my game this Saturday :)

Attachments

• gedion.jpg
    gedion.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 172
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really need a good keeper as my best keeper has a ranking of 68 :eek:

I looked for a cheap solution to my keeping problem and I found a ex Chelsea keeper who is now a free agent. I don't have to pay his full value but I do have to pay 75% of it. He hasn't accepted my offer yet, I will find out soon enough :)

Attachments

• danby.jpg
    danby.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 170
  • hilario.jpg
    hilario.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 405k.jpg
    405k.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 170
steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm coming to join ya for a laugh bubble girl! but the servers are down atm ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm coming to join ya for a laugh bubble girl! but the servers are down atm ;)

Yea it has been messing up on me too. SM better sort that maintance ASAP or my bubble is gonna pop :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah you tell them girl!! ;) lol. you played it today?

Yea those above images were today, it was taking ages for the pages to load and I got 1 error saying it was down due to maintenance, now I can't get in at all. I was hoping to look at more players on the search engine :rolleyes:

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in under the name ''awsomeness playness'' or something along those lines lol aint got a clue what to do though :p haha!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I will help you out, its pretty simple :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
right boys and girls, after a long game cc full tilt game which i won woooohooooo :) im ready to get stuck into this and whoop all yer candy assseesss....the manager to beat is hereeeee baby....ayeeeee...sarah, bow down to the best manager on cc.. :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
right boys and girls, after a long game cc full tilt game which i won woooohooooo :) im ready to get stuck into this and whoop all yer candy assseesss....the manager to beat is hereeeee baby....ayeeeee...sarah, bow down to the best manager on cc.. :D

Congrats on taking the CC game down. LOL we will see who is the better manager (me) :p

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm in under the name ''awsomeness playness'' or something along those lines lol aint got a clue what to do though :p haha!

I have added you as a friend on SM Steff, ignore my first message I thought you hadn't a club yet :D

I see you have a loaned player, he looks pretty good too. My 2 loans that I had from the start were not as good :) You can only have 3 loans in your team. To loan a player go to a managed club and click on a player in their team and go to actions, there you will see an option to make a loan bid. You will only get that player if the manager agrees to it.

I will add a screenie to show you how to find the club list in our game world to see who is managing who.

GL @ Lincoln City :)

Attachments

• GW.jpg
    GW.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 148
  • dl.jpg
    dl.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 149
AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha thanks :) can I register a team and manage from my new phone....I can get the App I checked......means I can sit and chill and let the comp cool down for the night

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My first win (friendly) :D

I earlier said how bad my keeper looked and he was MoTM lol :D

Attachments

• 1st win.jpg
    1st win.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 146
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Haha thanks :) can I register a team and manage from my new phone....I can get the app I checked......means I can sit and chill and let the comp cool down for the night

I'm not sure they have an app version. :dontknow:

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best of luck in succeeding in your goals! It looks like a lot of fun, but unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue when it comes to soccer. It's basically very similar to fantasy football or baseball leagues, correct? At least that is what it looks like to me. Again, best of luck!

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All English clubs are taken
Lovely

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not in our world there not, or at least it wasn't a minute a go :eek:

Let me check.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just checked Alfie, there is loads of unmanaged teams in our world.

When looking for a club. Type in 225389 in the ID search box and you will see how many teams are available.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Best of luck in succeeding in your goals! It looks like a lot of fun, but unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue when it comes to soccer. It's basically very similar to fantasy football or baseball leagues, correct? At least that is what it looks like to me. Again, best of luck!

Thanks, yea it is a fantasy soccer game :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Alfie what is your name on there and I will add you as a friend.