gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
England is the favorite in my opinion because they play at the Wembley semi-final and final if they qualify

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we are waiting for a sensation from Denmark!)

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Italy will win, although at the beginning I had another favorite.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After yesterday's game, Italy is not looking so good, so it will probably be England.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me just 3 words will some up my opinion - ITS COMING HOME ;)

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
In my opinion Italy is main favorite to win the title. They perform offensive defence. What is more they have very good players on each position. Starting from goalkeeper to strikers. Coach Mancini put all the bricks together. It is really nice to watch them in action.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy has every chance of becoming a champion, although bookmakers prefer germany. In any case, a spectacular game is guaranteed and the “German car” will show everything that it is capable of.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy has every chance of becoming a champion, although bookmakers prefer Germany. In any case, a spectacular game is guaranteed and the “German car” will show everything that it is capable of.

Interesting that the bookmakers prefer Germany? :confused: Pretty sure England already knocked them out ;)

Italy v England final is my prediction, hoping for an England win but will be tough against Italy ..... if we (England) get past Denmark tonight that is no easy game either.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will win Euro 2020 (2021)

U

Uzernaym83

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy, funny that Italian football teams never have a real succes on English soil but maybe their national team can manage it...

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My hopes are on Italy as I am Italian myself. Hopefully they have a great game against Denmark or England.

Beatlebug

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still believe in my Italy!

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ITALY!!

As an Italian it is my unwavering belief that we have the win in the bag. We have played a solid tournament and we are gonna bring it back home. andiamo ragazzi!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be very pleased if Italy grabs the trophy exactly against England at Wembley. Will be a very beautiful moment for coming home.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed my mind. Now I think that since England have never reached the Euro final before, especially since the game will be at Wembley, England will become champions!

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I hope that Italy will grab the trophy. They deserve it much more than England. It will be beautiful spectacle to beat them on their own stadium.
Forza Italiano! :)

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a disgrace to the awarded penalty for England. Well, such a penalty is not awarded in the lower leagues, just because of that I wholeheartedly support Italy. This kind of penalty is a big disgrace for the whole football world, the referees are pushing England to the finals. I think that Italy will show the English how to play football, of course, if the referees are neutral and do not give the English another penalty.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
analyzing I expected the champion france but was rooting for italy and I hope that happens

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Now I think that since England have never reached the Euro final before, especially since the game will be at Wembley, England will become champions!

Didn't England already play EURO final at Wembley (and lost)? Wasnt this 1996?

E: looks like it was semifinal back then oops

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The Green Laser Three Lions of England will defeat Italy, especially if their green laser supporter is still in the stands.