Who will win Euro 2020 (2021)

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the way England got fake penalty in semifinal I will support Italy but must say neither England nor Italy fan

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy will win at Euro 2020, they play real football, not like England by simulation, they did not reach the final from the semifinals honestly, so the victory will be for Italy!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy Campioni !
That penalty to England was a gift....

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy will win at Euro 2020, they play real football, not like England by simulation, they did not reach the final from the semifinals honestly, so the victory will be for Italy!
Hahaha Italy are the kings of simulation, imobile loves rolling around on the floor like he been shot .... oh until he realises the team scores then he is miraculously fine [emoji1787]

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I root for the Italians with all my heart. I hope they will punish the British, for this injustice, in relation to Denmark.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also expect Italy to win,...perhaps in the penalty shooting :)

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to the forecasts of bookmakers, England will talk. Well, I like it better for my mother. So I will root for them

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The last game between England and Denmark did not please me, I think that the decision of the Dutch referee is not correct! There was no gross violation for which a penalty is given. Next game, I'll be rooting for Italy!

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This final is very even, I see it better than England but Italy has history and great players. I lean towards Italy.:):)

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy is going to win definitely, but unfortunately we wont see a lot of goals. My prediction:
Italy to lift the Cup.

90min draw <2.5 goals

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think Italy will win this, because they have more passion for the game and they have the better matchplan in the end ;)

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi comrades, I'm going to Italy one night

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think England will take the cup, but there will be a battle, a draw in regulation time and England will win in extra time.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally deserved the win Italy , England scored thei goal at 2nd minute and did not do anything more in the match and deserve exactly this - to loose in such a tough way. Southgate's penalty takers were ridiculous.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't England already play EURO final at Wembley (and lost)? Wasnt this 1996?

E: looks like it was semifinal back then oops
In 1996, Gareth Southgate did not score the decisive penalty.
It is not surprising that he was unable to teach his players how to shoot penalties.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Italy ... simulation .... no never !

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In 1996, Gareth Southgate did not score the decisive penalty.
It is not surprising that he was unable to teach his players how to shoot penalties.

England actually won their last World Cup shoot-out against Columbia. Gareth Southgate was the manager at the time. Or maybe I imagined it, because the entire English media seem to have airbrushed this - it kinda ruins their narrative that England "keep" losing penalty shoot-outs and that the Middlesbrough failure is somehow "cursed" when it comes to penalties.

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The national team of Italy, adequately defeated England in the final! ) Congratulations to those who supported the Italians! )

Random1609

Random1609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I congratulate the Italian national team on this wonderful event!

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Initially, I was rooting for the British and Belgians, the Danes were very pleased, who were not broken by a very baking start. I wanted to see England and Belgium in the final, but unfortunately the Belgians did not manage to pass Italy. In the final, Fartuna was on the side of Italy, although onglechane had good chances even in the penalty shootout...