Who will win Euro 2020 (2021)

ijsmile369

ijsmile369

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am rooting for Ukraine :) All teams looks lazy this year, so Ukraine has chances to win

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For now, Italy looks the best on the field. Somehow they are the most ready and you can see the great commitment of the whole team and the individuals themselves. All the other big favorites were a bit disappointed in this championship, and it’s better to have played in one state. It doesn't look like those previous championships at all, half-empty stands in last night's game and the quarterfinals of the championship.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same

I think the same.

The Italy have a good defense and the best construction of the play.

It’s a equip more solid.

Spanish already a equipe more old.
For now, Italy looks the best on the field. Somehow they are the most ready and you can see the great commitment of the whole team and the individuals themselves. All the other big favorites were a bit disappointed in this championship, and it’s better to have played in one state. It doesn't look like those previous championships at all, half-empty stands in last night's game and the quarterfinals of the championship.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy - England in the final looks a strong possibility.

AjR3ckless

AjR3ckless

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
originally a Spain fan till death and we still in it but England and Sterling looking great for the till no lie so its Spain or England for me England is also my bro's team so both ways its a win win lol

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm going to Italy vs England in the final, with Italy champion. But I don't doubt anything else in this Euro.

O

Ovis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England, its coming home 🤷*♂️😆

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
malta - luxemburg

the grand finale

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ukraine lost,but it was great way and opportunity to our players. They played not perfect,but they showed everything they could and tried very hard.

Congratulations to England! You have amazing team ,full of stars :cool:

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meat pie sausage roll come on England give us a goal OOOOOOOO. England all the way just so my room mate can be in a happy mood as when he's not then I get scared he might through his glass across the living room and possibly break something.

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
My opinion is England or Italy !!!!!!!

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Italy or Denmark will win

O

Ovis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After yesterday's show England wins without conceding goal ����

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy and England will meet in the final. Who will win I do not know... but I hope Italy

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After germany- England, the coefficient Harry Kane to be a goalscorer was 41, 2 hours before the match against Ukraine dropped to 21 and after the match was 3,75. That was a good expectation for someone who bet it after the Last 16 England match as the route to the final for England was very clear, will be interesting if Sterling and Kane scored two goals and we may have 4 goalscorers of the tournament. This is the Euro of the own goals and may be the Euro of the more than two goalscorers with equal amount of goals.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Italy or England!
Have a nice day :)

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star