Who is better? Messi, Maradona, Pelé, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo?

N

Northnorth123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maradonna just had successful brain sugery

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

I honestly don't understand why everyone is so excited about Messi's game. The whole team has always worked for him. He alone cannot make the game. Diego Maradonna could make the game alone. Diego was and remains the best.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are all world-class players and everyone has contributed to the popularization of world football.everyone has their own story

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. pelé
2. ronaldinho
3. cristiano
9. messi
10. pigdona

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each time has its own idol, in our years of course Messi and Ronaldo

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

For statistics, achievements, record and other factors is Messi. But the passion or the form of fanaticism for idols in general has changed, so people no longer fall in love so much with famous athletes and other artists. Messi 30 years ago would have generated the passion or infatuation that other great sportsmen generated.

Greetings GL

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it goes like this (and I will give the arguments)

1 - Ronaldo fenomeno and Maradona are the best ever. If Ronaldo didnt have 2 major surgeries that robbed him of 3 years (when he was at his peak),he wouldve been considered the best ever. Guys, just check youtube and you will find that players like Zidane,Zlatan,Eto,Drogba etc...say that fenomeno was out of this world. Even coaches like mourinho and bobby robson.
Like Lenka65 said: Maradona and also fenomeno take charge of the match . Check fenomeno: even 2 defenders are not enough to stop him. The only one that humiliated goalkeepers by dribbling them and walking to the net to score.
Messi and Pele are overestimated in my opinion: Messi because ha has a huge supporting cast in the Barca, defenders has to worry about Suarez, Griezmann,neymar (before),great midfielders Inesta and Xavi,so Messi job is made easier by far .
And Pele was playing all his career Brazilian league,which cannot ranked in the top 20 in the world. So sure Pele gonna score 1000 goals. He was gifted ,had talent but no way close to those 2.
Maradona and fenomeno played in the thoughest league in the world (italy).
I wont put Messi in the top 5 ever . What skills does he have beside running with ball?
I am sure a lot guys will disagree with me :)

T

tatapescarilor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Messi:cool::cool:

For me, it goes like this (and I will give the arguments)

1 - Ronaldo fenomeno and Maradona are the best ever. If Ronaldo didnt have 2 major surgeries that robbed him of 3 years (when he was at his peak),he wouldve been considered the best ever. Guys, just check youtube and you will find that players like Zidane,Zlatan,Eto,Drogba etc...say that fenomeno was out of this world. Even coaches like mourinho and bobby robson.
Like Lenka65 said: Maradona and also fenomeno take charge of the match . Check fenomeno: even 2 defenders are not enough to stop him. The only one that humiliated goalkeepers by dribbling them and walking to the net to score.
Messi and Pele are overestimated in my opinion: Messi because ha has a huge supporting cast in the Barca, defenders has to worry about Suarez, Griezmann,neymar (before),great midfielders Inesta and Xavi,so Messi job is made easier by far .
And Pele was playing all his career Brazilian league,which cannot ranked in the top 20 in the world. So sure Pele gonna score 1000 goals. He was gifted ,had talent but no way close to those 2.
Maradona and fenomeno played in the thoughest league in the world (italy).
I wont put Messi in the top 5 ever . What skills does he have beside running with ball?
I am sure a lot guys will disagree with me :)
Messi is the best

T

tatapescarilor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you feel ab maradona? Washe overrated or not?

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to compare... Every one of them change something at football.
Pele was very talented. The true I dont see nothing extraordinary on him.
Maradona: supremely talented and the greatest captain soccer ever
Ronaldinho: a joy to watch, quick and skilful
CR7: extremely professional. Strenght, precision, accuracy.

And MESSI: a mix of all of them! For me is the most completed player. But Its hard to say that is better better than the mentioned players.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they all different and they all gr8. If i had to choose one i would go for Ronaldinho.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They all played a lot and had a lot of impact on the teams they were in, but at different times and different teams.
Analyzing technically and tactically, I stay with the magician Ronaldinho. :icon_sant

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
They are all very good, but Ronaldinho is unique, it is magic how he dominates the ball!

D

dianasamu245

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Para mí es Maradona, fue el que revolucionó el fútbol

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo! Have never seen anyone so good and stable game after game always give 110% to win for his team

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think Zidane should be mentioned here