Who is better? Messi, Maradona, Pelé, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo?

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is Ronaldinho. He was not so many years on a top level like Messi or Cristiano(because he enjoys his life) but his joy, style and skills to play football was amazing.

Last edited:
orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
They were/are all good, but Pelé gets my vote.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Leonel Messi and Diego Maradona. They were born for football:)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.The five are legends but Pelé is the King(no Gods in this sport).If Ronaldinho lasted more years in his prime ,maybe I would choose him.What a charismatic and talented player.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ronaldinho is the best because he was the only one I saw playing a lot of ball!

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1) Pelé
2) Maradona
3) Ronaldo (the real Ronaldo)
4) Ronaldinho
5) Messi

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is a wizard, CR7 a gifted, Ronaldinho a genius, Maradona a machine and Pelé is the star above all, but as you say in english... "there’s no accounting for taste". ;)

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
George Best! :biggrin:

My first overseas trip was to Europe in 1970/71. I spent about nine months traveling and five months working in London. A work colleague was a Crystal Palace supporter and got me a ticket to see Crystal Palace play Manchester United. There were a few legends playing that day. I remember three, George Best, Bobby Charlton and Denis Law.

Crystal Palace went two goals up and an upset looked likely, but ended up losing 5-3. Denis Law got a hat trick and George Best two for Manchester United. I can’t remember who scored for Crystal Palace.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your list can still be supplemented with a few big names. For me, the best Brazilian nibbler is Ronaldo.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My first overseas trip was to Europe in 1970/71. I spent about nine months traveling and five months working in London. A work colleague was a Crystal Palace supporter and got me a ticket to see Crystal Palace play Manchester United. There were a few legends playing that day. I remember three, George Best, Bobby Charlton and Denis Law.

Crystal Palace went two goals up and an upset looked likely, but ended up losing 5-3. Denis Law got a hat trick and George Best two for Manchester United. I can’t remember who scored for Crystal Palace.
So you know what I'm talking about! :)

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
here we start to discuss who is the best and not who has won the most titles or world titles! And if speaking of the best, there is no one but Ronaldinho, he is unique! nobody knows more about the ball than him! clearer water!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was greatly hampered by his injuries, but still no player impressed him as much as Ronaldo's fenômeno.