WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hard schedule is turning into a positive as they already playing playoff style basketball , lets take down Orlando today too

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching the raps now is weird, no fans there, looks like a college game now. All the years watching any game , thousands of fans and all, that noise. Seems so weird watching it , the way it has to be with cause of covid

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice that we repeat, we have been playing well. Everyone one of my family members, have been getting together and cheering on Raps, eating finger foods and drinking a little. Has been loads of fun. GO RAPS GO

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After yesterday, I true believe that the team can ignite and have a chance to the ring. It will be very tight, even more than last year if it happen! There are more candidates that we might consider IMO.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will see a return in level of play with the amazing end in game 3 what a pass by kyle over 7’5 taco fall to og to hit the game winning shot with .5 seconds left ....well done coach nurse too .

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever wins game 5 will win the series...

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well today, a terrible game for the raps! Hope they can do better on Wednesday!
I definetely want to a game 7!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wicked win today in double ot ...lowry was awesome ...serge was clutch ...og is growing bigtime with his double double ...need pascal to wakeup for game 7 so we can move on into the east finals

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The raps are going to game 7 , they just made it out of game 6. Looking forward to game 7 , where I think the raps , are going to win. Go Raps Go.

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
old threat but we the north baby. Game 7 vs the Celtics tm!! Raptors won't die lfg

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Outstanding game! Looking forward to game 7!
It will be a hell of game, as a Laker fan, I bet all my chips on Raptos!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I guess we, need to wait until next year now. It was a bad game 7 in turnovers, that the Raps did last night. Can't win them all, if they had not turnover as much as they did would have been a different outcome. Great job to Raps

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turnovers and zero production from the centre position is why they lost game seven ...pascal siakim couldn’t have played worse then that for the whole series ...Marc gasol better be done as a raptor

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was so disappointed with the effort in a game 7. Pascal was absolutely terrible could’ve been so much different without him in it should have left Ibalka in it was going so much better oh well always next year!!!

Last edited:
99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was so disappointed with the effort in a game 7. Pascal was absolutely terrible could’ve been so much different without him in it should have left Ibalka in it was going so much better oh well always next year!!!
100percent i was losing it when serge got no mins in the 4th quarter i knew right there we were toast ...pascal was a shadow if himself yet nurse couldnt stop himself from being blind at tge worst possible time ...we gave away the ecf they didnt take it ...worst part is we would have handled the heat and would be us vs the lakers for a chance at a repeat . I hope serge gets resigned ...gasol better be gone ...fred longterm deal and pretty please sign montrez harrell ...he is a double double machine you dont need to run plays for with one of the best fg percentages in the whole nba the last two years ...imagine him on a team getting far more mins ...he easily averages 21 and 12 a game and fixes one our big issues which is rebounding and not slowing the pace as much ...raps are wayyyyy better when they run the court