WE THE NORTH

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was an ugly game. Both teams will have to really bring it to win game 4 especially the raps. I don’t expect the bucks to play that poorly again.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raptors looked spent at the end of game 3. Interesting that the books already favor the Bucks in game 4 but it makes sense when you take into account Kawhi might not be 100% and the Raptors spent a lot of energy getting a hard fought win in game 3. I expect another close battle but I'd lean towards Miwaukee finding a way to get it done.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice win for the Raptors double overtime win. Keep it coming WE THE NORTH

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Norman Powell will need another good night for the Raptors to win . Because of the lack of bench use, I don't know who else could step up and hit suprise 3 pointers .

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors in nba finals would be a dream come true.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Norman Powell will need another good night for the Raptors to win . Because of the lack of bench use, I don't know who else could step up and hit suprise 3 pointers .
You got it right there .Norm was amazing...Go raptors go. DEFENSE won this game. whoever wins game 5 will win the series.... go Raptors go

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big win for the Raptors tonight but I still see this series reaching 7 games. Game 5 is critical but even if the Bucks hold serve at home I think the Raptors will come back and protect home court in game 6. If the Raptors manage to steal game 5 on the road then it will be interesting to see if they can close it out in game 6.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The difference is in whose bench contributes, now that KL is on GA's defense.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thinks Bucks better than Raptors and will win the series! If both play there best, Bucks would win!

Props to Jurassic Park for fighting back!

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a game, I did have some very worrying moments thru the the first 3 quarters. Great team effort from all. Remember.

WE ARE THE NORTH
GO RAPTORS GO.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raptors depth and defense did the Bucks in. Great gameplan to slow down Giannis and make the other guys beat you. It worked to perfection as the Bucks didn't do enough to help Giannis out and that's what ended up costing them a trip to the Finals.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The raptors pulled it off somehow. Fred came through at the right time as well as the rest of the team in defence. Defence wins championships

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What resilence by the Raptors. Overcome all odds and doubters. We shall see what is to come in the finals.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a series the bench stepped up large in the last three games especially ,friggin wicked going to the finals !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone talking the raps were getting beat 4 straight can surely dream again ,what a great team effort in game one with pascal leading the way with 32 8reb 5 assists highest debut in an nba finals since Jordan ,excellent win

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So many things had to go right for the raptors to be where they are, just the shot in philly alone

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So now, in order to be the champs the Raptors will have to play like champs.. and that means not spending their energy complaining about calls where they were clearly in the wrong, or missed calls.. keep taking shots when they miss and not giving up, being right there in it on the rebound when either side misses.. and not reverting back to schoolyard basketball where one player rushes the hoop hoping to outclass every defender in the way. If the Raptors can play consistently like champs, then they will win. They absolutely have to find a way to stay in top gear throughout the match.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are playing good team ball up 3-1 and it could have been 4 straight had they not fell asleep for 7 mins in game 2 in the third quarter when they didn’t score for that long ,hope it ends tomorrow and we get this championship and likely a super shot on resigning Leonard too

G

gouloum16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
raptors will win the championship this year duran will not change that its too late

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let’s finish this tonight at oracle ,shame to see Durant is going to miss next season after being rushed back =/

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We the champions,,,, :dancing2::dancing::party::fight::ridinghor:marchmell:congrats::congrats::congrats::star:

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woooooo!!!! RAPS BABY!!!!

They ****ing did it!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats Toronto Raptors fans. You guys were the better team this series and deserved to win. I just wish my Warriors didn't all get hurt but no excuses the Raptors were simply better. Its tough to win an NBA championship so enjoy this one because you never know if you're going to get another one.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We did it what a game, I'm so tired this morning but who cares.

Way to Raptors........