WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Continuing Raptors thread ,anyone watch that insane allstar game up here in canada ??? what a 3 fest and all those dunks ,ive been to a raps vs heat game before when LBJ was there so i know how rocking that place can get ,it looked and sounded great ,might be the best one ever .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There has been lots of talk of MARKIEF MORRIS of the SUNS maybe being traded for ,i personally think that is a win win move seeing as he wants out and is motivated to make some noise as his 30 recently showed against the Raps in a losing cause tho =) HE hasnt been happy since his brother got traded in a failed cap attempt to get LEMARCUS ALDRIGE in the offseason which didnt happen but trade was made to see if they could land him breaking the twins apart which wasnt supposed to take place . Raptors have a great shot at being the 1st place team this season and even wthout allstar Demare Carroll missing basically the whole year adding another SF that has range is motivated and can dunk with power could only help ,especially with JJ out for awhile with the ankle problem to add to depth issues.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow they made zero moves ,what a boring trade deadline day in the nba ,cant wait for the game tonight tho bulls and raptors in chitown, Raps win by 5 is my prediction if bulls play great if not we could beat em by 20

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That game showed exactly the point they needed to ,bulls had no business beating the Raps even in chitown , with that lineup cmon man ......

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
99Terrance99 I'm a "we the north" guy too. I agree that Chicago had no business beating my Raps. I think we'll move into first over all in the east very shortly. Cavs are becoming dissfunctional again.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raps @ Celtics, I think raps will win by 6 or more points.
Boston is beat up, and waiting to get their guys healthy.
Raps are doing fine with Biz covering JVs minutes, and Scola playing like a man possessed. I don't think that PP will back for this game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are rolling and wwill easily set a new franchise mark for wins in a season .....sweet !

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see us getting 55 wins and maybe more.
We only have 2 or 3 tough games, and a few tight ones

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah tough loss without kyle but yeah 55 would be sweet

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was happy to see JV back, sad to see Lowry sitting.
Still lots of games to go.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coach Casey is probably going to regulate the minutes Lowry gets through the stretch run of the season so that he is not worn down for the playoffs. The last two post-seasons are evidence of that, especially last year against Washington when he simply had very little left in the tank when they got swept by the Wizards.

With the Valanciunas injury, it gave Bismack Biyombo some extra playing time, and that gave the Raptors a better look at what he brings to their lineup. While not a dynamic offensive player, he does provide something that they've lacked in past seasons, which is a strong rim presence, who can alter/block shots, and a strong rebounder. Those a little older here should remember Charles Oakley and his time with the Raptors. He was similar in that regard, though he developed a mid-range jump shot that made him even more valuable.

Biyombo is going to be coveted by other teams who need a solid rebounder. He could potentially be a guy who could average a double-double in the NBA (points and rebounds), though it might be something like 10-11 points and 12 rebounds, something like that.

It's going to be an interesting stretch run, and hopefully they can win a round or two. Personally, I don't care if they overtake Cleveland for the top seed in the East, having them ready to go in the playoffs is more important.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game last night was a complete call after call bumps from behind in the act of shooting they missed atleast 8 ,they wanted houstonto win that game and we played into it and missed a ton of free throws again :/ tonight tho we bounce back with about a 6 point win

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a terrible game. Refs Refs Refs blah blah blah, and missing those free throws. Man I was yelling at the tv a lot last night.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Pelicans are pretty injured, I can see resting derozen or lowery tonight. And like usual a team of scrubs will play out of their minds and give us a run for our money. Don't think this would be a good game to be betting on.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conspiracy? Two ALLSTARS teched out of the game ? Just crazy !

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cost me over 500 bucks i hit everything else so glad i bet late game and coeaned up half of my bs created loss

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was a terrible game. Refs Refs Refs blah blah blah, and missing those free throws. Man I was yelling at the tv a lot last night.

Oh god its been a week of those games raptors are missing tons of fts and ladt night hardly got any until late so kyle being 3 of 8 wtf

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was an ok game, Powell played well. Feel bad the Pelicans, that many guys out and it's all the good guys.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monday's game will be the true test. Western Conference Team, similar record and healthy. We need all hands on deck for this one, it'll be tough one.
We Need to get Carroll back, and TRoss too. Shouldn't be too many more games to get them back in the game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i like this game to be a shootout abit ,My fav player Durant against his fav team growing up the Raptors ,we will see what kind of a team we are and yes Dc needs to make an impact already i predicted his signing to go just as it has :/ not impressed where all that money was spent and Ross i never knew he got injured and havnt seen him afew games ...or is that more rest bs ?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was an ok game, Powell played well. Feel bad the Pelicans, that many guys out and it's all the good guys.

I feel you on that ,that team could have been really dangerous this season ,just wasnt meant to be ,might be smart to make a big push for mr Anderson ,the Raps could use another Big who can stretch the floor as Carroll cant seem to play this season and well thats two big injuries in arow .....stupid contract for a guy coming off a long term injury and then gets anotherone right start of next year again ....ffs

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a pathetic effort last night

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No fight at all from them... and Lowry had to have fluid drained from his elbow.
We're missing Ross quite a bit. Those 10-15 pts he puts up a night from the bench are costing us. Also, the frontcourt of Scola-JV may be the slowest in the league.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn't know Lowry had elbow done, explains a little bit.
2nd unit doesn't have any punch with out Ross, PP try's hard but is hit or miss .

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't know Lowry had elbow done, explains a little bit.
2nd unit doesn't have any punch with out Ross, PP try's hard but is hit or miss .

The worst part about Lowry is that he said rest isn't helping him, so he wantss to play through it. I just don't want a repeat of last year happening again, where isn't healthy in the playoffs.

A report came out that Demarre Carroll suffered a setback and might not be returning this season at all. Don't know how accurate it is