UEFA Champions Liague 2021-2022

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
qualification goes to the finish line, very soon the draw and I think it's time friends to open this topic. their options for the upcoming groups, who will reach the final part of the tournament, I personally want Benfica to go through great guys are playing. Can Messi win the league with PSG? and everything else is just here, this will be a great year guys, I'm sure we will have a lot of surprises and big odds, all of you friends, so that the bets just come in with you, I propose to help each other with bets on the Champions League, in general, everyone is glad about this topic friends, I look forward to , I'm here 24/7.;):D:cool:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the final match will be held in Russia in the city of St. Petersburg. Maybe our guys will get gg.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tomorrow Manako is playing at home with Donetsk Shakhtar who has any thoughts?

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope Dortmund gonna reach seminfinals, i love this haaland so much! :D but yeah favourits for me are FC Bayern Muenchen, BVB Dortmund , PSG Paris and FC Chelsea :)

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think finals will be played between Manchester City and PSG.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Once again my favorite team to win this UCL is Bayern Munich.The Bavarians were doing a great job last season till some players got injured, especially Robert Lewandowski.Despite this situation,they played very well against PSG and should have been in semis.This season there is a new coach: the young but talented Julian Nagelsmann.I think there is a great team to achieve success in this UCL.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment when Benfica and PSV are in the transition phase, it has been a good game. I think Benfica have a better team and should advance to the group stage.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
psg or bayern munich are my bets so far

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City and PSG ar my bets for this season

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pedrinho's great goal for Shakhtar against Monaco. Looking forward to watching next week's game.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PSG looks like a favorite. But I don't think they will win.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The PSG has the best chance of winning the CL, though :hmmmm: ... Ibra is still missing from the team. :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pedrinho's great goal for Shakhtar against Monaco. Looking forward to watching next week's game.
how many times have they brought me money. and I constantly underestimate them bookmakers. but a beautiful goal, Manako is hard to come by in Donetsk.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
With this line-up, PSG has a better chance of winning the Champions League:)

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paris SG and Manchester City are the two clubs with the biggest budget. I think it would be a nice final.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think that more clubs has chances to win Champions league. Last year Manchester City was big favorit but Chelsea with Tuchel founded the way to win. Messi and PSG? It depends how Messi will cooperate with the other players. Always must be chemistry if you wanna play on the high level. But they have chances of course. My club is Dinamo Zagreb(I am from Croatia) and the second club is Liverpool.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think PSG will necessarily win the Champions League. there are about 6 more teams in the tournament that can win. the real favorites will be visible in the playoffs, but for now we will wait for the qualifiers and the group draw.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seeing the teams in pot 2 for the draw of the group stage on Thursday, seems like there will be a lot of very tough groups, especially with good teams in pot 3 and 4.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I will try to bet on Shakhtar again. I think they will not play holding, they will also run forward.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Seeing the teams in pot 2 for the draw of the group stage on Thursday, seems like there will be a lot of very tough groups, especially with good teams in pot 3 and 4.

Draw is still like 6+ hours away so i wonder what group you'd like to see ...
Tried this usual CL simulator https://draw.inker.one/#/cl/gs and for example got group like this: Atletico-Dortmund-Porto-Sheriff or Inter-Real-Leipzig-Sheriff ...

If i understand correctly then there is also possibility for group like this:
Lille-Sevilla-Benfica-Kiev where pretty much everyone can beat everyone :cool:

Also from travel wise Ukraine and Russia is probably least favourite for most teams while sweden and Moldova probably not so much even if it also takes 3-4+ hours by plane to get there ...

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Group A: Man City, PSG, Leipizg, Club Brugge

Group B: Atletico, Liverpool, Porto, Milan
Group C: Sporting, Dortmund, Ajax, Besiktas
Group D: Inter, Real, Donetsk, Sheriff