Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Fixtures were released just some minutes ago so i guess it's perfect time to start the thread for new seasons premier league so who'll be champions, who'll be going down ...
https://www.premierleague.com/news/1240976

Attachments

• D87SoayXsAAfoqY.jpg
    D87SoayXsAAfoqY.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 119
kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be rooting for Wolverhampton to be the Premier League Champion. Well, who will fly, he will fly, I can not say.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

liverpool with money from the champions can make upgrades on the team and be able to have a great chance to take the league next year

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that Liverpoool has not won the Premier League for several years now, and because of how they are playing I think Liverpoll is the candidate, my favorite to win this edition since it is something for which the fans will be very happy, and they are for the Champions League but I think they want to win a PL long ago and this time they have many chances to win the championship.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
betting man city and liverpool to win the league next year easy money such a gap between them and everyone else i think

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rooting for Spurs, but this transfer window is crucial for all of the top teams.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I vote for Manchester City for one more time.

Liverpool will fight for the trophy, but I think that M. City is just slightly better in terms of rhe squad than LFC.

K

kucheryaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be rooting for liverpool because I think that klopp is already ripe for a trophy

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have no doubt that Manchester City will win.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fingers crossed for the European champion Liverpool.YNWA.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the new season for Manchester United :))
Well, if it is real, the competition will be no worse than last season.
Plus, we do not exclude the possibility of sensation, remember Leicester. :)

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last season was certainly enchanting. Manchester city and Liverpool have set a certain bar. I think both of these teams in the leaders of the race for the championship

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City and Liverpool will fight for the champion's title, unfortunately Chelsea has problems with strengthening of team. and Tottenham, Manchester United and the Arsenal aren't ready to compete with them. though of course there is a wish for some surprises, but I don't wait for them.

G

gera131188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now definitely win Liverpool !!!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
~ 10 days to go until season starts next friday so i wonder how many people here are actually playing fantasy premier league or could consider it ...

I already set up private league for cardchatters but i assume there definitely must be some kind of prize for eventual winner/top3 cause maybe in that way we can actually get decent amount of people playing it ...

So if anyone is intrested PM me :cool:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
~ 10 days to go until season starts next friday so i wonder how many people here are actually playing fantasy premier league or could consider it ...

I already set up private league for cardchatters but i assume there definitely must be some kind of prize for eventual winner/top3 cause maybe in that way we can actually get decent amount of people playing it ...

So if anyone is intrested PM me :cool:
Where can I read the rules of fantasy leagues? and in general, where is it? maybe it will interest me.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal will win this year!!! :) Southampton,Brighton and Burnley will go down :(

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
man c or liverpool

unfortunately this year it seems man c and liverpool will battle again for the championship unless some if the other clubs pull some really strong transfers or promotions from their youth squad!

they are just a league of their own but go spurs!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understood the general principle of the fantasy league. but there are still different nuances that need to be learned (with Google translator, this is inconvenient). and the main thing is a very long game, for the whole season and 38 rounds, many will stop playing. But if you could play fantasy every tour, regardless of other rounds (I know there are such fantasy sports), then the participants were always and it would be more fun.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester top 5 this year under Brendon, get rid of Maguire early and lets get moving :)

O

OLexZTS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal it is black horse this season

Hello everyone, I have been a fan of Arsenal since 2006, approximately. I look forward to the upcoming season and have high hopes for the team, this is due to the club’s inspiring transfer company.
In: Pepe, Martinelli, William Saliba, Dani Ceballos (loan)
Out: Welbeck, Laurent Koscielny, Krystian Bielik, Amaechi, Takuma Asano, Jenkinson
After a quick look at the current squad, you understand that in the upcoming draw there will most likely be a hyperactive strategy of the game for each match and while season from Arsenal. That is why I recommend sometimes checking the total more goals per match. COYG.