Chips
Between the two I firmly believe pele was the better of the two

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a reason Pele is called the best of all time and because of it I strongly believe that is Pele, as a player, scored a lot and a striker that did everything in that time.

M

Max Grondman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only one who can make the choice is when you have seen both players play. I can only talk about Maradona. And in my eyes a better player. But like I said, you can only choose between these two guys when you have seen both play and haven't seen pele ever play...

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best opinion that I read today: Maradona is not even close to Pelé (Max Diver). You can not compare these two players, the most important title of the Maradona, was won in the cheating.

As a person, if Pelé is far from being an example of citizen. Maradona is light years away.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele is the GOAT in soccer!!!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who do you like best and who do you think is the best?
Who is Maradona in sight Pelé or even Messi came close to Pelé and before saying anything when Messi is the world champion for the selection he will get to the foot of the skin
:confused::confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Who do you like best and who do you think is the best?

To answer both questions.
Who do you like the best? Pele.
Who do you think is the best? Pele.

I'm also old enough to remember them both playing.

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Diego at one time played for the top clubs. And Pele? And so look at the photo. Images 9429 1538218018Origin1512152886125841713

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
surely Pele as a statistic made more than 1000 goals although maradona played in Europe and especially in Italy where there were the strongest players in the world like Van Basten Gullit Platini etc.

aeciomoura

aeciomoura

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele

Eh skin a complete athlete. Kicked with both, jumped more than the defenders, nodded with perfection, in short, SKIN will always be a legend.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clearly, Pele is better than Maradona. After looking at the statistics of the two players, it became clear to me, Pelé is more successful than Maradona. If I look at the morale, i have no question!

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the best is Maradona. And even bigger Messi.

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradona dragged and argentina, and clubs for which he played. And Messi is only Barcelona. Barcelona is a world team. Napoli at one time was not such a club.

Yanuchar

Yanuchar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele of course he is the football players stars.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course Maradona was better. Same like Messi is better than Maradona and any other player who lived on this planet. Only guys who don't understand football will disagree with that. And saying that Pele scored thousand goals or Maradona won wc, Messi plays only for FC Barcelona says me that some of you don't understand football and know nothing about tactics, how times changed, how players are generally better nowadays than in the past, how much space players had on the field in the past etc etc etc.

GordyPoker

GordyPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting 🤔

Pelé - striker
Maradona - attacking Mid

Hard to compare - I’d rather watch Maradona

womenleadis

womenleadis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to say. Everyone will have their own opinion on this. I will tell my opinion.

Pele is my choice, because this great man is considered the king of football, it was he who scored more goals in the history of this game.

Statistics says a lot, and in my opinion, he has achieved more than Maradona.

Pele - forever

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not judge who was better because they were both really great. Although Pele had more goals in Maradon's career, he did not give up, d Diego even got the prize from Pele's hands. Only Diego made a mistake. He started taking drugs and it lost him.

P.S. The best player of all time is Leo Messi

L

lalipip

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My chose

Yes they are both good but for me where Pele higher than Maradona

christianlemos

christianlemos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course Pele

I'm a Brazilian guy and I've followed both players... Of course, they were good players.

But I prefer to evaluate also another side, out from the field. The help provided and support to poor peoples.

So, because that, I prefer Pele!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
messi

I think both are great players, they played under different circumstances since Maradonna played a lot in Europe. However with Messi currently playing I think that is who we should be talking about :)

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele or maradona

Brazilian'm the best player I've seen of all time was the Maradona but in the history of achievements and player case with goals and results with a healthy life Pelé sets an example and a more beautiful story that Maradona

Even so lamentable see Maradona destroy with drugs and associate him that he was sportsman

Great player Maradona even thinking that history will always stand by Pele unquestionable results

:jd4:mateuspoker