Why only they? I think Ronaldinho was better anyone

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pelé is the king, the owner, the father of Football! It is unmatched by any player in history.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can not comment on those two because I have not seen them, I can not comment era of Messi and Ronaldo, which according to me Messi is the best player I've seen, I hope again to see such players like them.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not choose between them.
These are two legends of world football, whose names I have known since childhood.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both were great players but after seeing Maradona on this world cup man, it was kinda crazy. Guy who is same age as my dad on coke, going crazy in the stands. Idk can't pick between those two. They are legends.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't like Maradona because of his scandals with drugs ???

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lover of powder or an athlete from God .. I think the choice is obvious

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of these, of course, Maradona. But Franz Anton Beckenbauer is worthy to stand with these players in the survey.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pele without any doubt, is the best man and best soccer player of all time

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Of course Pele that is so easy choice. You must be good player and good man. Pele was and for Maradona I have no comment. You all saw in Russia these summer...

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course Pele that is so easy choice. You must be good player and good man. Pele was and for Maradona I have no comment. You all saw in Russia these summer...

In Russia, this summer, Maradona was himself:D:DAs always and everywhere:p:pAn epic and scandalous person:D:D

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, check the football history, Pelé is far away better than anyone... Messi is better than Maradona, Jesus...

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maradona a single player who fought a ball until the end .. the one who broke an arc with a free throw .. maradona without a doubt the best ...

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me Pele was for everything he achieved throughout his career, although everyone remembers the game of argentina England where maradona became famous with 2 big plays, the hand of God and the other where he starts with the ball from Argentine court and begins to get rid of several players and leave aside the goalkeeper also, it was incredible; but for me Pele achieved more things. And if you see the few videos of pele you are amazed by the plays he made.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pele firmly established the glory of the football legend and I have never heard anything bad about him that usually happens in the life of stars.
never heard scandal around his personality or bad behavior in society

ggf99

ggf99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maradona!!! Couse Coca Cola!!! His russian trip was awesome

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither of them, the best player in history is called Lionel Messi

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona, if Pelé had played in Argentina he would not have done anything, since Maradona was the one who did everything

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both players were great at that time. As today, Ronaldo and Messi were both these two players. In my opinion, Maradona was unique for several reasons and it was too hard for defenders to stop him. Precise shot, incredible dribbling, speed, uniqueness, charm, field elimination and beyond made this football great. Maradona gives priority. Greeting!