EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Lol @ us misguided people :D

Tbh I don't hate Wigan, I just don't like them very much atm lol.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, Debi did struggle a bit with the Liverpool accent when we were there a few weeks ago....but as one who was brought up speaking exactly like Jamie Carragher I don't see the problem.... :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great win v Spurs today. Great comeback by Chelsea and soooo unlucky with Mata's 90th minute shot that hit De Gea's big toe....

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the odds of Arsenal getting a result on Wednesday ?
Results as in a draw or a win? Or as in knocking out Bayern?
Draw not to unlikely, them scrapping a win could happen as well. But Arsenal actually beating Bayern at the Allianz Arena by 2 clear goals, dont see it happening. Especially not with this Arsenal side that doesnt seem to deel well with even the tiniest of difficulties.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the odds of Arsenal getting a result on Wednesday ?

Slim.

Bayern has scored 92 goals in all league, cup and CL-League games this season conceding 18 altogether (36 games).

They scored at least one in every game and only conceded 3 goals once (in Bate Baryssau).

They have won every game in 2013, too.

I can't see Arsenal scoring 2 goals or more and Bayern not scoring at least one.

After losing the final at home last year and reaching the final twice in 3 years they seem determined to crush any opposition this year so lack of focus won't occur.

Chances are Arsenal might get an even harder beating than in London (1:3).

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not good then and Wilshire might be injured and not play.Looks like being a painful night then.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona 4 - AC Milan 0

Now thats mor like it :party:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An absurd stat: Barcelona has played three matches during a Papal Conclave in their entire history and they've won 4-0 every time: vs Madrid on 26/10/58, vs Las Palmas on 14/10/78 & vs Milan on 12/3/13. :eek:

N

Nipas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First, You calling the real football "soccer"?
Second, I'm hoping Spurs will hold Champions league spot

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First, You calling the real football "soccer"?
Second, I'm hoping Spurs will hold Champions league spot

Can't agree being an Arseneal fan, I think its 5th place for Spurs this year

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any money on San Marino tonight ?
Played 106 Won 0 Drawn 2 Lost 104 Scored 14 Conceded 465..

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So England ended up getting a draw,so it will be the same old story scrambling to qualify again.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But Lineker said after the san marino game during the ITV broadcast that england had to be considered contenders for the WC now :D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But Lineker said after the san marino game during the ITV broadcast that england had to be considered contenders for the WC now :D

He may have been dabbling in the national hobby of 'sarcasm' ;) :D

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched the USA vs mexico game last night,,, it finished in a exciting 0-0 tie. Now I remember why I don't watch that often. Sorry if I've offened anyone.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched the USA vs Mexico game last night,,, it finished in a exciting 0-0 tie. Now I remember why I don't watch that often. Sorry if I've offened anyone.
Nothing beats the 10-second play, 2-minute pause "excitement" of American football. I guess... ;)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched the USA vs Mexico game last night,,, it finished in a exciting 0-0 tie. Now I remember why I don't watch that often. Sorry if I've offened anyone.

Nothing beats the 10-second play, 2-minute pause "excitement" of American football. I guess... ;)

The thing is, they are both GREAT sports...and, as with any sport, movie, music, book, etc. etc. sometimes you get dross and sometimes you get things you will remember for the rest of your life.

I'm a huge fan of both sports and the truly GREAT games are more than worth sitting through some of the more mundane ones.