Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Josep "Pep" Guardiola to be managar of FC Bayer München

This is great news for all Bayern fans.

Sad news for Manchester City and Chelsea I guess.

Josep "Pep" Guardiola is going to be the new manager of FC Bayern München

after this season (2012/2013) while the current manager Jupp Heynckes is

planning to go on pension.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pep_Guardiola

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this confirmed? Seems like an odd move for Guardiola. But yeah... he seems to know what he's doing, so good news indeed.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny that the bookies have had him odds on for over a week to go to Munich but the English press keeps printing nonsense like he's going to City or Chelsea.
Bookies don't get it wrong. It's definitely confirmed Jay.

Beardyian, I see your Pompey and raise you Hyde!

yPkNv.png

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
West ham stayed up, now that's the "result".Go Joe Cole, next we need Frank Lampard.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this confirmed? Seems like an odd move for Guardiola. But yeah... he seems to know what he's doing, so good news indeed.

Nah, always thought Bayern was his most likely destination. Outside Barca, Bayern is probably the club he's most suited to

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, always thought Bayern was his most likely destination. Outside Barca, Bayern is probably the club he's most suited to

Yeah I think so aswell.

Unlike most of the other possible top clubs which were in the race (City, Chelsea, PSG, Inter) Bayern doesn't have to rely on "foreign" money but worked itself up through continuously being managed well.

Also Pep might have found working for a top 10 club heavily relying on its own youth academy similar to Barcelonas' interesting too.

Another point might have been the improving evaluation the Bundesliga is enjoying atm.

http://fanonomics.com/2013/01/16/is-the-bundesliga-the-best-league-in-the-world/

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I think so aswell.

Unlike most of the other possible top clubs which were in the race (City, Chelsea, PSG, Inter) Bayern doesn't have to rely on "foreign" money but worked itself up through continuously being managed well.

Also Pep might have found working for a top 10 club heavily relying on its own youth academy similar to Barcelonas' interesting too.

Another point might have been the improving evaluation the Bundesliga is enjoying atm.

http://fanonomics.com/2013/01/16/is-the-bundesliga-the-best-league-in-the-world/
Agreed.
Probably the perfect fit for him.
Big club,stable financial situation,will get plenty of backing and patience from the board,good youth academy and strong first team capable of challenging in Europe.
And probably the best 2 parts a team that already plays a similar style to what he wants his team to play and non of the sugar daddy "issues" he would have gotten at shitty or che$ea

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes you are just puzzled by the chairmen of the world....

Scummers.....sorry Southampton :puke: have just sacked their manager Nigel Adkins.

As much as we in this part of the world detest, hate etc them, i cant help but feel a little sympathy with him :eek: . When he joined the were in League 1, he got them promted 2 straight seasons in a row and into the Premiership.
Although around the bottom of the division, after a goodish run (including this week coming back from 2-0 down for a draw away to Chelsea) they had climbed a little away from the relegation zone.

Then he gets the sack :confused:

Di Matteo wins the Champions League = not enough
Adkins has back to back promotions and climbs the premiership = not enough.

:dontknow:

FiFa on racism update - Sepp Blatter :)stupid:) this week ducked out of making a decsion and claimed that 'maybe' the individual countries leagues should deduct points from teams with racist fans.
So what happens in the European matches and internationals then Sepp :confused:

Also when asked how he felt when the fans booed him at a recent game at Wembley - quote 'people often boo stars, so i guess i'm a star' :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes you are just puzzled by the chairmen of the world....

Scummers.....sorry Southampton :puke: have just sacked their manager Nigel Adkins.

As much as we in this part of the world detest, hate etc them, i cant help but feel a little sympathy with him :eek: . When he joined the were in League 1, he got them promted 2 straight seasons in a row and into the Premiership.
Although around the bottom of the division, after a goodish run (including this week coming back from 2-0 down for a draw away to Chelsea) they had climbed a little away from the relegation zone.

Then he gets the sack :confused:

Di Matteo wins the Champions League = not enough
Adkins has back to back promotions and climbs the premiership = not enough.

:dontknow:

FiFa on racism update - Sepp Blatter :)stupid:) this week ducked out of making a decsion and claimed that 'maybe' the individual countries leagues should deduct points from teams with racist fans.
So what happens in the European matches and internationals then Sepp :confused:

Also when asked how he felt when the fans booed him at a recent game at Wembley - quote 'people often boo stars, so i guess i'm a star' :stupid::stupid::stupid:

100% Ian. And it's STILL the greatest game in the world, despite FIFA and their cowardly, outdated way of "working".

I felt so sorry for Adkins.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done Bradford - (league 2) knocking out the Premiership Aston Villa in the League Cup, and are now off to Wembley for the final against either Chelsea or Swansea (Swansea leading 2-0 from the 1st leg).

frigidbch

frigidbch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first time i watched the Premiere league was this past weekend and i was a little confused to say the least but i totally enjoyed the action. It's not FIFA (thank GOD).compared to the rest of the people here i am a football(soccer) noob dont understand any of the penalties but sseing them play with the way they did in the snow it was awesome.I found myself taping the man U game ( have watched it yet). not sure if i will have a favorite team ATM. Hopefully i can figure this out.lol

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow I can see a big ban in Hazard's near future

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow I can see a big ban in Hazard's near future

I think Hazard was quite controlled to only kick him. I would have torn his face off. The real disgrace is Swansea FC and they should recieve a punishment.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thing is he may get done for antagonising the crowd as well as the actual kick, lots of blame on both sides but at the end of the day he's the one that kicked out, maybe they should've sent Torres after the ball, he would've missed the ball boy.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Hazard was quite controlled to only kick him. I would have torn his face off. The real disgrace is Swansea FC and they should recieve a punishment.

this is a troll post right

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

What ?

Teenage ballboy moves really slow and falls on the ball under pressure and covers it for 1 second then gets kicked by an adult football pro and you want Swansea FC to be punished ????

Pfffff.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv you guys haven't seen the tweet from the boy before the game. He tweeted that he had been called up for time wasting. They were given orders to time waste.

Terrible sportsmanship and Swansea should be punished. The ball boy just got what he deserved.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Obv you guys haven't seen the tweet from the boy before the game. He tweeted that he had been called up for time wasting. They were given orders to time waste.

Terrible sportsmanship and Swansea should be punished. The ball boy just got what he deserved.

No I didn't read the tweet - any link to that ?

Still kicking him was out of line even more because Hazard probably didn't know about that tweet and even if he had known - kicking teenage ballboys is a no no.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No I didn't read the tweet - any link to that ?

Still kicking him was out of line even more because Hazard probably didn't know about that tweet and even if he had known - kicking teenage ballboys is a no no.

Check the cash thread. Peeleo posted the link.

I don't deny hazard was out of line, however, I would have done the same. What right does that kid have to waste opportunities in your career. He barely kicked him as well, I've had worse injuries at the poker table.