medals.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 15
87shorts

87shorts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I hope that we can take the 2024 event. I heard that USA has no chance, I think France is our biggest challenger.
Hungary has never had olympics games and we are always in the top 15, so I think we have chance to take it. :) This would be also great for our region, Central and Eastern Europe.

I wouldn't mind it if hungary got the Olympics. but USA does have a chance lol. financially speaking they are the best option as they could host the Olympics tomorrow in a few different cities and all the facilities are already built. but id rather see someone else other than the U.S get them.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9 medals for us :)
Country with 9M citizens... so proud :)

32e24de4231db94e901eaf07792492e2.png

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't mind it if hungary got the Olympics. but USA does have a chance lol. financially speaking they are the best option as they could host the Olympics tomorrow in a few different cities and all the facilities are already built. but id rather see someone else other than the U.S get them.

I have read that USA has too many oppositionals in the committee deciding who will get the olympics. Plus they had it few times already and after America (Rio) and Asia (Japan), I think a european place will get it.
Italy standed off a few days ago, so our biggest "opponent" is france now.
Hungary hosted many world events in the past (swimming, kayak etc...), we also have brand new stadiums, so we are 100% capable of hosting this event. :)

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gold Azerbaijan gives 540, not too bad, but in the UK and some other countries, which does not give money for medals!

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The East Germans invented cheating and the Russians have taken cheating to a new level all to prove they are much better than the rest of the world. So even though the Olympics are over at the writing of this post, I am more than happy to see the Russians exposed for the cheaters that they are, especially considering the fact that it's government condones cheating. We've had athletes in the U.S. go to prison for cheating. Big difference.

Top 10 Games