Olympic Games 2016

Rincewind

Rincewind

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doping is major issue this Olympics. Also understands why player do it. They are under so much pressure to perform & that little edge from doping can make them champion.
I am expecting 5 to 10 medals for my country this year (We have population of more than billion but all we care about is cricket sport). We have so less medal winner relative to size of my country thats why every medal winner is awarded very good cash prizes, jobs, houses, so much fame etc .
My favorite sports are wrestling & boxing . Hoping to win medals there.

india getting off to a good start in the hockey against ireland.

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a very good idea to eliminate russian cheater athletes from the Olympics. Especially, Elena Isinbayeva. She got caught using dopping so many times, I wonder why is she still trying to get qualified for the further competitions... She files so many complains to the courts and they all get dismissed and I'm totally satisfied with it.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Europe is afraid Russia, and because of it have invented sanctions against our athletes. It is interesting to me that at them with the head, can brains have dried. as it is possible to accuse all Russian sortsmen of the use of a dope. I cry with laughter from their dullness))). Be afraid of us because we force, and even incomplete structure the Russian athletes will show everything that means to be winners :)

Nobody is afraid of Russia, everybody just ignores Russia at this point.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
STOP attacking the russians here, this thread is not about it!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hungary has its first gold medal. Emese Szász defeated the world champion in a huge fight (fencing). :)

Attachments

• 12416951_b2424736a613fa250fa5e22524f1e8f7_t.jpg
    12416951_b2424736a613fa250fa5e22524f1e8f7_t.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 97
thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Olympic fencing is crazy! It's so fast and is hard to understand for the random viewer.

luc6139

luc6139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belgium got his first golden medal in the cyclingrace for men thanks to Greg van Avermaet .:):) Go belgium!!!!!!

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Belgium got his first golden medal in the cyclingrace for men thanks to Greg van Avermaet .:):) Go belgium!!!!!!
saw it yesterday, was a great race. although very dangerous course

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
waiting to see 100 meters race men's and women's
and 4X100 meters relay.

Basketball final
Tennis final.

think all these are great matches every 4 years.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
waiting to see 100 meters race men's and women's
and 4X100 meters relay.

Basketball final
Tennis final.

think all these are great matches every 4 years.

What great finals basketball ?? USA don't have competitors there

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What great finals basketball ?? USA don't have competitors there

you never see professional NBA players from different team play together
this only happens in Olympic games.

but there is never be any team ever strong like 1992 team USA.

who cares the competitors are weak, it is show-time basketball.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hehe, Djokovic out in 1st round.

I bet what he win gold medal :confused:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bronze metal for Greece on shooting with airgun by Korakakis ! :D OK, now with the economic crisis going on here and the lack of sponsors we should apreciate whatever metal we get :p . . I hope we get another one :) ( brazil missed alot of chances but couldnt score to Iraq...WOW...)

Last edited:
Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very bad these Olympic games!!Been so many athlete received a serious injury!!Today the girl's spine broke!!It's all karma because Rossiysskih athletes did not take!

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Olympics and its results so far this same great sensation - was eliminated in the first round of our great Polish radwanska, hhehe, now recently eliminated dzokovic, handball women Brazil defeated norway, while in the men's handball Brazil won the favored Poland. It can therefore confidently state that for the time being are the same sensations and should be just progressively put in betting on the results of completely unintelligible, heheh hehe, you can become a really big winner -wygrać a decent sum of money. At the Olympics, according to me, should not be at all participants from Russia, they exaggerated doping, because let's face it everyone takes, but the Russians in olimpic dont of this at all did not hide and outright bosses urged to have ito in large doses - so shallowness should be punished, hhehe

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Europe is afraid Russia, and because of it have invented sanctions against our athletes. It is interesting to me that at them with the head, can brains have dried. as it is possible to accuse all Russian sportsmen of the use of a dope. I cry with laughter from their dullness))). Be afraid of us because we force, and even incomplete structure the Russian athletes will show everything that means to be winners :)

It was Russian sportspeople that let the secret out about the systemic doping of Russian sportspeople

Very awful feelings about disqualification of our team. Dirty politics - that's what it is. I won't watch this Olympic.

Blame your Russian system of systemically covering up the doping of Russian sportspeople.

:top:

B

benspocket

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just enjoy watching the Olympics every time

DonDigiDon

DonDigiDon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Olympics is a huge feast for everyone leading a healthy lifestyle - people, but unfortunately, he was spoiled from the outside

The discovery was beautiful. Hopefully this time the athletes carefully checked for dopieg and games will be fair

which is unlikely

It was a very good idea to eliminate russian cheater athletes from the Olympics. Especially, Elena Isinbayeva. She got caught using dopping so many times, I wonder why is she still trying to get qualified for the further competitions... She files so many complains to the courts and they all get dismissed and I'm totally satisfied with it.

you gave her the dope? your words are like gossip, caused due to the unconstructive decisions politically dependent organizations, called WADA

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I am loving the olympics... Made up we finally get a guy who gets a gold in the swimming.

I don't believe that all Russian players are cheats and they all shouldn't be banned because some of them have been caught cheating. That is what they are planning to do in the Paralympics.

Anyone caught cheating imo should face a lifetime ban

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, Phelps won the 21st Olympic gold :congrats:

It is fantastic :icon_thum

coSTf1l.png

Top 10 Games