Olympic Games 2016

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally, the first medal for Serbia, and gold, they say. . .nadam that will be even that, let's now water polo and basketball players. . .SRBIJA !!!!!!!!

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will be champions in waterpolo -Montenegro

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will be champions in waterpolo -Montenegro

Montenegro don't even is favorites in the semi-final against CroatiaMontenegro don't even is favorites in the semi-final against Croatia. :D
Serbia likely to gain gold

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We raise form from match to match we r better .We deserved gold in Belgrade but judge steal us victory obviously

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YuHUUU
2nd gold

expecting more medals from this Olympics

Demyanenko also from Ukraine, but play for Azerbaijan

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday my country ( Poland ) win with Croatia in HandBall. They play very well and i think we can win semi-final or even final ;)

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ryan Lochte issued an apology

SHAME ON YOU !!! Great sportsmans ????
Pierre de Coubertin:
L'important dans la vie ce n'est point le triomphe, mais le combat, l'essentiel ce n'est pas d'avoir vaincu mais de s'être bien battu.
The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle, the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-olympics-rio-lochte-apology-idUSKCN10U1G8

MONEY CAN'T BUY OLYMPIC SPIRIT - SHAME ON YOU !!! You have to win no matter .....
Just to remind:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ol...-a-race-he-did-not-win-claims-Mark-Spitz.html

LETS GO SERBIA
I want to thanks to Serbian sport's for proudly representing our country

THANK YOU

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

Attachments

• Srbija basket.jpg
    Srbija basket.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 80
M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another phenomenon of modern sport
9 Olympic gold medals :congrats:

lZtm7aX.png

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Medal standings (gold):

1. USA 38
2. GB 24
3. China 22
4. germany 14
5. Russia 13
12 Hungary 7

I'm suprised that GB is so strong, well done so far.

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these games are great BOLT is a quick fool we dominated swimming watched bmx that was cool almost over GO USA

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ended Olympics in Rio :( Next will be in Tokyo
At 7pm start closing ceremony

Do you satisfied performances on OG your country ??Personally, I was expecting more medals (in some cases unfortunately were guilty judge)

xtFIqQM.png

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Medal standings (gold):

1. USA 38
2. GB 24
3. China 22
4. Germany 14
5. Russia 13
12 Hungary 7

I'm suprised that GB is so strong, well done so far.

The explanation for this is that Great Britain has ceased to host the Olympic Games in 2012 to invest in development programs for each sport modality and the result can be seen today. ;)

AleksGotus

AleksGotus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a very good idea to eliminate russian cheater athletes from the Olympics. Especially, Elena Isinbayeva. She got caught using dopping so many times, I wonder why is she still trying to get qualified for the further competitions... She files so many complains to the courts and they all get dismissed and I'm totally satisfied with it.

Read this without tears is impossible!

bellybuster7

bellybuster7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Olympic Games, Russia GOGOGO

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hungary finished at 12th place with 8 gold medals. It's a huge accomplishment for a nation having 10 millions citizens (New York has about the same population). :) We are at the same level with much bigger countries like Italy, france, Spain. Well done! :)
OFC congrat to USA leading the medal standings! :)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hungary finished at 12th place with 8 gold medals. It's a huge accomplishment for a nation having 10 millions citizens (New York has about the same population). :) We are at the same level with much bigger countries like Italy, France, Spain. Well done! :)
OFC congrat to USA leading the medal standings! :)

Hungary wants to take the Olympic Games 2024, I hope your country will choose for OG ... hUNGARY is not far from me, may be seen Olympics my own eyes. :)it would be great

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is unfortunate that the game ended so quickly.My country in this time proved to be very weak=( Now we will wait for the game in Tokyo, and we hope that they will be even more memorable for us in every sense:)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is unfortunate that the game ended so quickly.My country in this time proved to be very weak=( Now we will wait for the game in Tokyo, and we hope that they will be even more memorable for us in every sense:)

Many athletes start playing for other countries (in Rio won several medals, unfortunately not for Ukraine)

+ Weak funding of Olympic sports

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hungary wants to take the Olympic Games 2024, I hope your country will choose for OG ... hUNGARY is not far from me, may be seen Olympics my own eyes. :)it would be great

Yeah I hope that we can take the 2024 event. I heard that USA has no chance, I think France is our biggest challenger.
Hungary has never had olympics games and we are always in the top 15, so I think we have chance to take it. :) This would be also great for our region, Central and Eastern Europe.

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usa smash Serbia in basketball final

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts