Olympic Games 2016

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A month start Olympic games in brazil ( from 5 to 21 August 2016).
In the games will compete in 28 sports, 207 countries (Golf for the first time entered the program OG)

uf09d6i.png

Which kind of sport you have the highest expectations for winning medals your country?

Previous years represented my country well in fencing and boxing, so I hope that those sports would Medal

Below is a calendar of OG 2016

JuKrj4S.png

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olympic Games start today with the women's football :)

6a6yJIbkO_o

6a6yJIbkO_o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Europe is afraid Russia, and because of it have invented sanctions against our athletes. It is interesting to me that at them with the head, can brains have dried. as it is possible to accuse all Russian sortsmen of the use of a dope. I cry with laughter from their dullness))). Be afraid of us because we force, and even incomplete structure the Russian athletes will show everything that means to be winners :)

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Competition has lost a lot of strong competitors in the face of Russian athletes !! And it's sad!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Panama, we are small country but had won gold medals in Athletics as Long Jump and boxing. No doping or anything illegal! :deal:

This time only hopping for 200 meters run an boxing. :boxing:

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hell with the Russians . More medals for us Americans says Playful

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panama, we are small country but had won gold medals in Athletics as Long Jump and boxing. No doping or anything illegal! :deal:

This time only hopping for 200 meters run an boxing. :boxing:

In 2012 we had several of the gold medals and these Olympic Games probably don't no chance :( I hope for the best and maybe someone will surprise

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hungary will be stong in events: waterpolo, swimming, kayak/canoe...maybe judo, shooting, boxing, wrestling. I think 7-8 gold medals would be ok. :)

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kazakhstan should take a medal in boxing. Ilya Ilyin from suspended for doping, so to gold in weightlifting took exactly

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love olympic games, I'm sorry that I will not have much time to watch every sport is beautiful in its own way:)

I

Ilshat Galimov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very awful feelings about disqualification of our team. Dirty politics - that's what it is. I won't watch this Olympic.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
No drugs!

in small countries no Drugs! so when they win medals i a real accomplishment
:deal:

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow. Brazil with Neymar played in draw against South Africa.
maybe also out with shame at the Olympics ,as it was in World Cup

Aleksandr Slepkin

Aleksandr Slepkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would include there Poker ��

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
soccer has been good. NBC showing lots of games.

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Doping is major issue this Olympics. Also understands why player do it. They are under so much pressure to perform & that little edge from doping can make them champion.
I am expecting 5 to 10 medals for my country this year (We have population of more than billion but all we care about is cricket sport). We have so less medal winner relative to size of my country thats why every medal winner is awarded very good cash prizes, jobs, houses, so much fame etc .
My favorite sports are wrestling & boxing . Hoping to win medals there.

Rincewind

Rincewind

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Irish boxer failed drug test and was not allowed to take part in the opening ceremony last night.

This is a big blow to our country as boxing is traditionally the sport the we get most of our medals in. Hopefully the negligence/stupidity of one fighter will not tarnish the good name of our other boxers and other olympians.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Virginia Thrasher (USA) won the first gold medal (air rifle). I watched this, she did well. Congrat!

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The discovery was beautiful. Hopefully this time the athletes carefully checked for dopieg and games will be fair

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Virginia Thrasher (USA) won the first gold medal (air rifle). I watched this, she did well. Congrat!

She is a sophomore at West Virginia University and a member of the 17 time national champion Mountaineer Rifle team!

CpLmJPNUIAAwhzM.jpg

Let's Go, Mountaineers!

Top 10 Games