ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:
Los Angeles - Boston (Over 2.5 (Away team - Score 2.5) 1.64)
Washington - Toronto (Over 5.5 (Score 5.5) 1.58)

Two seemingly simpler tips. The Boston game I wouldn’t dare guess how many points there will be, but yes, Boston may be able to score 3+.
In Toronto matches, there won’t always be 17 scores :eek: in total like this weekend, but now can still get 5+ score all team together.;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:

Two seemingly simpler tips. The Boston game I wouldn’t dare guess how many points there will be, but yes, Boston may be able to score 3+.
In Toronto matches, there won’t always be 17 scores :eek: in total like this weekend, but now can still get 5+ score all team together.;)
good forecast friend. it is noticeable that you are a strong forecaster sometimes I use your advice thanks.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:

It worked. :)
If I have an idea by today I will continue to take the flow more ... :cool:

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which team do you think will win NHL cup? :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which team do you think will win NHL cup? :)

Colorado is very good now, and Toronto is sure to be better than it was last year.
There are still two months left in the regular season and injuries can change a lot in the balance of power, but there’s a good chance that at least one of the now Division leaders (Tampa Bay, Colorado, Calgary, Carolina) will be there in the Stanley Cup final.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go rangers tonight against the blues

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in NHL ...

Islanders vs Canucks

Over 5.5 goals incl OT @2.05

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will put two odds on the victory of Minnesota. Dalas, of course, also plays well, but Minnesota is now on the rise, they should smash them. You can still take the victory of the Rangers 2.65 but they are away with Winipeg.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:
Columbus - Toronto (Over 3.5 (Away team score 3.5) 1.61)

Toronto can hit a 4+ score, but I’m not sure it will win, no matter how likely it is.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suck more at NHL picks than NBA picks and that's saying something but I'm taking Colorado +1.5 vs NYI @+125 because the Islanders don't have the best goalie going tonight and Colorado lost their last game and had a travel day off so they should be rested and hungry for a win.

Taking an uber, uber small bet on the Total going Over 5.5 @+105 Kings and Bruins.

Last edited:
L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We love the RED WINGS in dis part of Town!

And that's.....

HOCKEY TOWN - DEEEEETROIT Michigan

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!

..bluff...

:cool:

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suck more at NHL picks than NBA picks and that's saying something but I'm taking Colorado +1.5 vs NYI @+125 because the Islanders don't have the best goalie going tonight and Colorado lost their last game and had a travel day off so they should be rested and hungry for a win.

Taking an uber, uber small bet on the Total going Over 5.5 @+105 Kings and Bruins.

0/2 but the over bet was only a quarter of the size what I normally bet so it was really -1.25x a bet.

Shot after shot and Col could not put the puck in the net against NYI. Col won 5/4 but it should have been a lot more one sided. Islanders continued to play very well.

Final score for the over bet was 5 goals, ugh.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Monday:
Columbus - Toronto (Over 3.5 (Away team score 3.5) 1.61)

Toronto can hit a 4+ score, but I’m not sure it will win, no matter how likely it is.

I have a 4+ score, 5 is over.

For today:
St. Louis - Ottawa (Over 1.5 (1st third - 1.5 points) 1.58)

A little experimentation.

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Panthers playing back to back games on the road and they scored 6 goals against Buffalo.

They are tired. Penguins lost a close game in OT to the Hurricanes Friday and they've been home resting. Pits is going to play at their best. Is it good enough to beat one of the best teams in the NHL?

Taking Pitts @ home, moneyline +100 for one of my quarter sized standard bets. I'm not the best at NHL picks so I'm going to take it slow.

Lost a full sized bet on Col only beating the Islanders by 1 goal and lost a quarter bet on an over bet. Islanders were lucky or really really good to prevent Col from not scoring with all those good/open looks at their net in the beginning. Islanders lost but showed heart.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For today:

Luckily, in the NHL, there are usually at least 2 scores in the first third, it’s a shame that bookmakers can know that, therefore the odds are so small.
If I might be watching any NHL match tips today, I’ll share it... :cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

For today:

Luckily, in the NHL, there are usually at least 2 scores in the first third, it’s a shame that bookmakers can know that, therefore the odds are so small.
If I might be watching any NHL match tips today, I’ll share it... :cool:

NHL Thursday:
Florida v Philadelphia (Over 1,5 (1st third - 1.5 over) 1.54)

I'll look at one such simpler tip today. :rolleyes:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Thursday:
Florida v Philadelphia (Over 1,5 (1st third - 1.5 over) 1.54)

I'll look at one such simpler tip today. :rolleyes:

6:3 is the end, 4:0 in the first third for Florida.
That too came in handy.
But have to choose this bet type well because now have less than 1.5 points in 6 matches out of 13 matches ...

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playoffs just around the corner , Matthew's might be suspended. If we don't have Matthew's in playoffs, it's going to be tough to actually make it ro the second round. I hope the team will pick it up , knowing we don't have Matthew's. All the players are going to have to fill a big void, I have confidence they can do with the team that they have. Go Leafs Go

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Matthews won't get suspended 5 games :p You'll have him before the playoff. Hope for you that they will start winning important games since they are sturggling in these particular moments.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coloardo brought the match 3-0 in the match between the leading teams of the two divisions.
What’s more surprising about this is that Calgary couldn’t score from 46 shots.
Kuemper played a big game and even took out what will be scored in the next match.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Lets try another NHL bet for a change ...

Kings vs Sharks

Over 5.5 goals @1.91

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Leaf Nation on the upswing after a goalie makes some saves for them finally - roller coaster riding it is!!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carolina plays with the Rangers, New York at home, so I'll bet that they won't lose. There are still a lot of matches to choose from today, let's share your opinions friends.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two simple Monday tips, I'll check it out in double:
Minnesota - Las Vegas (Over 5.5 (Scores 5.5) 1.48)
Montreal - Boston (Boston 1.66)

Minnesota and Vegas are spinning too, they a lot of scoring matches have been going on lately, Boston is in great shape, although Montreal has already found itself :hmmmm: ... we'll see.