NHL 21/22

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the regular season has begun. are there any western league fans here?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was rooting for Anaheim ducks in the morning, it's a pity that they lost in the lead. Last season they presented surprises to their opponents.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ovechkin came out on top among bombers, it's nice that he is in shape. Who is rooting for whom, can you share?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys, I do not believe that there is no one among you who is fond of hockey, and does not watch the NHL, one of the best leagues in the world. let's discuss together you can earn money if you follow the matches, often large coefficients pass.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
took the victory of Colorado, Philadelphia and Anaheim, and only the ducks lost in overtime, two of three missed again. Tonight there are also many interesting matches.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just shocked, is there really someone not watching the NHL. I bet on New Jersey that night and my bet passed, Malkin and Crosby did not play at Pittsburgh, the coefficient was 3.4 a good jackpot. Today you can bet on the fact that Arizona will not lose in regulation time or with a plus handicap, think guys.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite team is Montreal but I wouldn't recommend betting for them this year. They are taking the year off as a show of solidarity to their great goaltender Carey Price and their great captain Shea Weber.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New York Rangers are attempting to win their fifth road game already this season. Doing so would be a franchise record for road wins in their first nine games of the season. I hope thay will win tonight.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
carolina and florida are killing it!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New York Rangers are attempting to win their fifth road game already this season. Doing so would be a franchise record for road wins in their first nine games of the season. I hope thay will win tonight.
I bet on the New York Rangers as a single, and the express still has Washington's victory over Tampa. What do you think to sell the express or Washington is able to defeat Tampa Bay.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet on the New York Rangers as a single, and the express still has Washington's victory over Tampa. What do you think to sell the express or Washington is able to defeat Tampa Bay.

It's hard for me to say about Washington's victory, but I took the Washington (team total over 2.5) odds 1.83

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
big rangers fan here its the best sports hands down

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard for me to say about Washington's victory, but I took the Washington (team total over 2.5) odds 1.83
I had to sell the bet to me until they brought me twice as much as I bet. You also didn't get 3-2 score. What are you going to take for today?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big rangers fan here its the best sports hands down
Come in more often, I always bet on them. You can also discuss other betting options here, always glad to communicate, look more often in the topic.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m also a Rangers fan, they are off to a good start! I also enjoy watching many hockey games and bet on hockey on DraftKings

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m also a Rangers fan, they are off to a good start! I also enjoy watching many hockey games and bet on hockey on DraftKings
It's nice to see another hockey lover. I also bet on the NHL on the ducks, bet with a draw, they were the underdog and won, I often take them in my Anaheim bets.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not say that I am an NHL fan, but I root for Russian hockey players and, accordingly, for the teams in which they play.
I am worried about Kucherov's health, I would very much like to see him at the Olympiad.
Ovechkin scored 741 goals, crazy if you think about it. I wonder what will happen next))).

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buffalo played pretty encouragingly at the start of the season, I expected a minimum of Play-offs from them, but now they’re very down.

They also get a relatively large number of goals and so it is quite difficult to win matches. :hmmmm:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will not say that I am an NHL fan, but I root for Russian hockey players and, accordingly, for the teams in which they play.
I am worried about Kucherov's health, I would very much like to see him at the Olympiad.
Ovechkin scored 741 goals, crazy if you think about it. I wonder what will happen next))).
Ovechkin is at his best, I also follow our guys, I hope that Kucherov will get better very soon. Minnesota is not particularly noticeable this season, whims are not very noticeable. The Tampa goalkeeper also likes how he plays, our fellows, although they are less than the rest, but they always ask the bar is higher.:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tonight in my opinion there will be three matches and maybe more. I put on Calgary, I hope they will succeed.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Living in Minnesota I rout for the Wild. They seemed to be doing alright after getting rid of Zach Parise and Ryan Suter. I was hoping those guys could have led us to a Stanley Cup. But as they say you came wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I’m picking a west team to root for its Vegas. Got everything between theatrics to a solid team.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since last season, I also follow Minnesota, and in particular how our Kiril Kaprizov passed. That this year he did not show himself very well, I hope to play out again. The winner is still one, the main thing is participation.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I propose to put St. Louis against Dalas, odds 2.7. the bet must go through, there will be many matches, guys. let's get actively involved in the discussions.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
victory for the Islanders and victory for Washington, I will take it by express train. You can still win Chicago, but this is a separate thing, look friends, too, there are a lot of matches tonight.