NFL Betting Thread 2020/2021

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betted a small amount on a Browns victory against the Titans.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love The Baker Mayfield Quote from Today!

So, a reporter asks him "What is different about your game this year?"

Mayfield: "Well, before I do something, I ask myself.. Would an Idiot do that?... if the answer is Yes, I don't do that!" LOL!

Perhaps, I will incorporate this into my poker and sports wagering decision model!

Best of Luck All,

CheezeWiz

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Made a $10 parlay earlier today that I thought would be an easy one, but right now the Chiefs are keeping it close, good thing I took the money line on both them and the Dolphins.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit that parlay I posted below

I hit that parlay I posted below !!

Cha-ching !

Nabbed the money line on the Giants +400 (no I didnt post it here because I couldnt possibly recommend anyone take it, you need to have nerves of steel)

Hit Indi and Rams and team total ov 27.5 Raiders
Hit K Murray under rush and D.Carr over passing.
Had some live betting successes as well.

got screwed on the Raiders minus -7 but cant win em all.

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit that parlay I posted below !!

Cha-ching !

Nabbed the money line on the Giants +400 (no I didnt post it here because I couldnt possibly recommend anyone take it, you need to have nerves of steel)

Hit Indi and Rams and team total ov 27.5 Raiders
Hit K Murray under rush and D.Carr over passing.
Had some live betting successes as well.

got screwed on the Raiders minus -7 but cant win em all.

Well done! Super!

I bet against the Giants myself and they are my favorite team. I had no faith in Colt McCoy whatsoever. I figured 24-10 Seahawks. Easy cover! :eek: :icon_bigs

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the evening I think Pittsburgh is good :) :

Pittsburgh v Washington (Pittsburgh Match Winner odds 1.33)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At dawn, perhaps now Buffalo will win:

San Francisco v Buffalo (Buffalo Match Winner odds 1.92)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done! Super!

I bet against the Giants myself and they are my favorite team. I had no faith in Colt McCoy whatsoever. I figured 24-10 Seahawks. Easy cover! :eek: :icon_bigs

I didnt know you were a Giants fan. We havent been so easy to spot in the last few years though. Giants are my favorite team as well.

Hell yes! We did it!!! Making a Superbowl run.

I bet em in SBowl matchups 2 weeks ago against every live AFC team for 50 cents.

Lowest pays $445 (vs Pitt) highest pays $5k (vs. CLE).

Dont laugh it could happen!

On Oct 21 I bet $50 on em @ 10-1 to win the division just before they dropped that first game to Philly and then I felt awful dumb.

Im feeling better now!!!

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost... 1-1 This Week 3-1 Overall

The Vikings should be able to Win easily at home vs the 1-10 Jaguars, however, that is just not the way this team has played this year. The Vikings are 1-4 ATS As Home Favorites this year, so I have no confidence in them covering the spread today.

All six Vikings Home games have went OVER the number this year. The Oddsmakers have set the bar pretty high this week, but I just have to stick with it and trust that they will find a way to get there.

Taking JAGUARS +10.5 and OVER 52

Best of Luck Today All,

CheezeWiz

Well, The Vikings played down to expectations, as is there nature as Home Favorites this year. So Jacksonville had the 10.5 covered right from the start.

The Over was looking pretty dicey the whole way, however, despite three missed extra points, it was right there for the taking at the end... "The Chef" thinks he scored but is ruled down short of the goal line... there was no replay challenge, as it was pretty hard to see if a body part was down prior to the ball crossing the goal line... one of the announcers seemed to think there was a knee down... 3rd and goal and the Vikings are going to give it to "The Chef" one more time from the 6 inch line... WHOOPS... Offensive Lineman (who must have had the UNDER) jumps... The kicking unit trots in and kicks the game winning FG and the OVER comes up one pt short :icon_puke .

Oh well, there is always next week.... :) We Hope!

Looks like the Vikings are 6.5 pt DOGS at Tampa Bay next week. Generally speaking, I like the Vikings in this spot, they are 3-1 ATS as Road Dogs, and TB is 1-3 as Home Favs, but it kind of bugs me that TB is coming off a buy week... will probably just have to shake that off and go with the Vikings... but final call is yet to come.

Best of Luck All,

CheezeWiz

Last edited:
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don’t take this seriously but I can’t say we’re losing. Our chances are not many, but always hope dies last. :saint:

Go Cowboys! :dancing2:

Baltimore v Dallas (Dallas Match winner odds 3.65) :icon_pira

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Going to add Baltimore -9.5 @ Home vs Dallas and UNDER 43 - 1 unit each $100

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gus Edwards and CeeDee Lamb both get an any time TD @ 10-1

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Taking KC -7 vs MIA. The longer this game goes the wider the score gap should get as Miami's offense is not scoring many points per game.

NO-7 vs PHL. Philly goes with Hertz which is likely an upgrade but I expect him to make mistakes under the pressure of the Saints end rush.

Im also on INDI team total ov 26.5 versus a Raiders defense. Need I say more?

Got a solid feel good teaser for you all this week that I am sharing to thank you for your patronage :

$95.00 to win $171.00
Pending3 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 6fb & 4½bk

Pending12/13/2020 1:00:01 PM NFL Football 164 Tampa Bay Buccaneers -1 * vs Minnesota Vikings

Pending12/13/2020 1:00:01 PM NFL Football 165 Kansas City Chiefs -2½ * vs Miami Dolphins

Pending12/13/2020 4:25:01 PM NFL Football 173 New Orleans Saints -1½ * vs Philadelphia Eagles

Last edited:
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFL Picks Week 13 Results -

ribbybruno (5-3)(51-49-1)
Risto234 (0-3)(22-20)
PokerSki (10-2)(97-86-1)
ChickenArise (0-0)(24-14-1) not sure if you had any official plays - you had 4 you were in on ?
we will rock you (2-1)(23-10)
jordanbillie (0-0)(17-11)
terryk (0-0)(4-2)
HerbPuffer (0-0)(0-3)
Boodah420 (0-0) (6-4)
CRStals (7-10-1) (110-90-6)
ADRI7HO (1-1) (7-5)
:)
laifstaile (0-0) (1-0)
riff raff312 (0-0) (70-31)
bigplayer(0-0)(0-1)
tommyboobaa (0-0) (1-0)
CheeseWiz (1-1) (3-1)
goforthenick (0-0) (0-1)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im on the Raiders I got 7.5 and bot down to 7 -130 but at this writing -8 is the best available line.

Im on the Rams -3

Im on Indi -3. You can still get a -3 -125 at BookMaker.

Im on the Raiders Team Total ov 27.5

I will be looking at
K. Murray under Rushing yards.
D. Jones under Rushing yards if he plays
D. Carr over Passing yards.

If I see any traps I will announce them on Saturday night.

If I say Im on something its good for an official play, unless I disqualify it somehow by saying Im not recommending it.

I know you dont count team totals so just Rams and Indi.

Teasers, Parlays, and in my case even money lines are just suggestions and or shares.

So I also have official plays posted already for this coming week as well.

Thanks for asking!

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the following NFL teams will win in Week 14

Patriots
Buccaneers
Cardinals
Cowboys
Packers
Saints
Falcons
Redskins
Dolphins
Titans
Texans
Broncos
Colts
Seahawks
Bills
Ravens

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I say Im on something its good for an official play, unless I disqualify it somehow by saying Im not recommending it.

I know you dont count team totals so just Rams and Indi.

Teasers, Parlays, and in my case even money lines are just suggestions and or shares.

So I also have official plays posted already for this coming week as well.

Thanks for asking!

Okay - I will add the 3-1 to next weeks tally. Thank you! Raiders -7.5, -7 or -8 (0-1) Rams , Indy and Raiders TT (3-0)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last week(5-3) Overall(51-49-1) -$280/-2.80 units

NFL Week 13 Recap - Cleveland runs all over Tennessee (1-0) Dolphins eke out a low key affair and cover (1-0) Saints defense holds down Falcons again (1-0) Rams take care of Cardinals on the road again (1-0) Seattle gets beat up by NY Giants (0-1) Chiefs win but don't cover after slow start (0-1) Baltimore rips Dallas (1-0) but the Total soars Over 43 (0-1)(5-3)

Week 14 Thursday -

LA Rams -5 @ Home vs New England - Playing Chargers big but Rams have defense

1 unit - $100

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im adding the 1-11 Jacksonville Jaguars +7 to the official plays this week. I am on them in parlays and teasers as well as a sprinkle on the money line. They have covered in the last 2 weeks with veteran Mike Glennon at the helm.

The first match up between these two teams was week 2 where Jacksonville lost a heart breaker at the end 33-30 and have been losing ever since.

Its a bold call I know and I wouldnt put serious money on the game but I smell the potential for an upset brewing.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LA Rams v New England (LA Rams Match Winner odds 1.43)

(Although over the years I’ve learned to never bet against New England, but it was the Brady era. :) )

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have the old Superbowl 53 rematch tonight and I think people are overlooking the coaching match up in taking the Rams. I will add New England plus the 4.5 as an official play. Rams are on big upset alert.

If you want to make money tonight the focus should be on over valued Rams props under.

Last edited:
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars