Going with WAS+3 @ Dallas
ov 53.5 LAC/BUF

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Next time Tampa are on primetime I'm betting against them!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston looks better now.

Detroit v Houston (Houston The winner of the match, odds 1.59)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Week(2-4) Overall(43-38-1) +$120/+1.20 units

NFL Week 11 Sunday Recap - Houston wins at home vs Pats (0-1) Steelers/Jax OVER 46 goes belly up (0-1) Tennessee beats Ravens in OT (1-0) Atlanta loses big in New Orleans (0-1) and the OVER goes down as well ATL/NO (0-1) and KC/Oak OVER sails easily (1-0) (2-4)

Week 12 Thursday -

Detroit +3 @ Home vs Houston - After getting shut out last week. Coach Patricia is not happy!

Dallas -3 @ Home vs Washington - Cowboys need win to keep in hunt for NFC East Champion

1 unit each - $100

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Going with 6 bets this weekend ...
1. Jets vs Dolphins: Jets over 17.5 points @1.90
2. Broncos vs Saints: Broncos over 17.5 points @1.90
3. Rams vs 49ers: 49ers over 18.5 points @1.83
4. Packers vs Bears: Bears over 16.5 points @1.72
5-6. Bengals vs Giants: Over 43 points @1.91, Bengals over 17.5 points @1.90

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Week 12 picks:
Houston
Dallas
Las Vegas
Buffalo
New York Giants

I'm running out of time so there will be more lol

The Riff_Raff :cool:

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll take a 10-8 week last week! Let's go for week 12 - first the Thanksgiving festivities!

Houston -3 v Detroit
Houston / Detroit UNDER 52.0
Washington +3 v Dallas

1 unit each - balance I'll post as usual on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating!

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Okay now for the rest of my week 12 picks:

Indianapolis
Minnesota
Arizona
Miami
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
New Orleans
L A Rams
K C
G B
Seahawks

happy thanks giving to all and good luck :)

The Riff_Raff :cool:

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are all those pick's against the points spread?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are all those pick's against the points spread?

Let me elaborate. Ribby correct me if I am wrong. Most of us bet against the spread and list the current spread with the bet but you are not required to do this to participate.

Its pretty much on your terms.

If something is not an official play but you are leaning that way, just list it as a lean and it wont be scored, but we will know you like it.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am adding Carolina +3.5 vs. Minnesota as an official play.

I bet them when they got up to +4.5 as I was willing to risk it even if PJ Walker was starting as he did not play so bad. But I was secretly hoping to get Bridgewater back and he was subsequently taken off of the injured list and the line dropped to 3.5

So Teddy will be starting at QB for the Panthers.

Carolina sacked Detroit's Stafford 5 times last week. Minn offensive line is not much better at pass protection. I believe they are also down 2 starting cornerbacks and offensive guard and a defensive end. TE Irv Smith likely not to play and WR Thielen is out.

CMC will likely rest but they have proven they can rush the ball effectively without him. Carolina's strength of schedule is 3rd toughest in the league and they are a lot better than their record reflects. Stop Cook and keep their penalty yardage down and they got this.

Minn and Dallas are fraudulent teams and they made each other look good the previous week. You saw what happened when Dallas met an ample defense on Thanksgiving. Carolina will expose Minn for the frauds that they are.

(I also sprinkled the money line +160)

Some observations:

There are sharps this week that are putting GB -2.5 in a teaser with NE +8.5

They are hoping to hit the NE side and then buy back CHI with a straight bet at hopefully even bigger plus points by game time to have a shot at a decent size middle. I actually dont hate this strategy as Arizona doesnt blow out anyone and the most recent GB/CHI game was last year when GB won by 8 in DEC 2019. Trubisky QB'd Chicago then and he will be starting for CHI on Sunday Night. I have not yet joined them so this is just FYI.

There are also sharps out there on ATL+3 and I have no idea why. Maybe they figure Ryan will have all day long to throw the ball compared to last week. They were the ones creating mad steam last week only to have New Orleans dominate them. ATL doesnt score much this year when Jones doesnt play and he is questionable. Do they know something we dont? They just dont seem so sharp this year but I always respect and pay attention to their action late in the year.

Last edited:
ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also take Kyler Murray rushing yards under prop for any yards above 45 this week as he has an injured shoulder and he is way less likely to put himself out there as often as he did prior to his injury. I was on this under prop last week vs. Seattle as they have a decent run defense and it won handily. New England also has a respectable run defense.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me elaborate. Ribby correct me if I am wrong. Most of us bet against the spread and list the current spread with the bet but you are not required to do this to participate.

Its pretty much on your terms.

If something is not an official play but you are leaning that way, just list it as a lean and it wont be scored, but we will know you like it.

A quote or lean to me is a tip for all to see. I don't count those. If someone says I like the Panthers for example. I don't count those either. Now, if you give me a list of teams. I would say that you want me to count those games. No different than Money Line games imo. Straight up can be difficult for some folks. I say why not! This is for members to enjoy the NFL and pick against each other without getting hurt. Spread, Over/Under or Straight Up. It is up to you. Good luck and come sail with us. :)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raiders now have all the characteristics of being a trap side. All the money coming in on them is being absorbed by sharps on Atlanta in an even and steady manner. A game day move with no major news doesnt change anything.

I love the Raiders on paper and I do not see what it is that sharps see in Atlanta. I cant bet on Atlanta but I am going to go out on a limb and call the Raiders a TRAP. Be careful if you plan to play em.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the following teams will win

Patriots
Panthers
Giants
Rams
Saints
Colts
Bills
Raiders
Browns
Dolphins
Buccaneers
Packers
Seahawks

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
2-1 on Thanksgiving day - good start but we'll keep it going today and tomorrow!

Las Vegas -3 v Atlanta
Las Vegas / Atlanta UNDER 53.5
LA Chargers +4.5 v Buffalo
LA Chargers / Buffalo OVER 52.5
Cincinnati +6 v NY Giants
Tennessee -3 v Indianapolis
Tennessee / Indianapolis OVER 51.5
Minnesota -3 v Carolina
New England +2 v Arizona
New England / Arizona UNDER 50.0
Miami -7 v NY Jets
Cleveland -7 v Jacksonville
New Orleans -15.5 v Denver
New Orleans / Denver OVER 36.0 (Has there EVER been a lower U/O number???)
San Francisco +6 v LA Rams
Kansas City -3.5 v Tampa Bay
Kansas City / Tampa Bay UNDER 56.0
Chicago +9 v Green Bay
Seattle -6 v Philadelphia

Not picking the Pittsburgh / Baltimore game - in fact I'd take a unit that the game doesn't happen! 7 straight days for positive cases for Baltimore and I have no idea how this game is being allowed to happen...

Good luck everyone!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday(0-2) Overall(43-40-1) -$100/-1.00 units

NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Recap - Houston beats the Lions for a Turkey Leg (0-1) and Dallas gets ripped by Washington (0-1) (0-2)

Week 12 Sunday -

LA Chargers/Buffalo OVER 52.5 - A lady on ESPN said to pick the points in this game lol

Las Vegas -3 @ Atlanta - Julio Jones and Todd Gurley both out for Atlanta

NY Giants -6 @ Cincy - New hero QB Burrows for Bengals is out after leg injury

Tennessee +3 @ Indy - Titans gaining confidence after beating Ravens in OT last week

Arizona -2 @ NE - Advantage younger Murray vs older Newton

Tampa Bay +3.5 @ Home vs KC - Definitely, like this underdog :icon_sant

Green Bay -8.5 @ Home vs Chicago - Packers should win by 10 at least - coming off loss to Indy

(Monday) Philly +5.5 @ Home vs Seattle - Eagles lost last 2 games - need to win to keep pace in the NFC East

1 unit each - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Raiders now have all the characteristics of being a trap side. All the money coming in on them is being absorbed by sharps on Atlanta in an even and steady manner. A game day move with no major news doesnt change anything.

I love the Raiders on paper and I do not see what it is that sharps see in Atlanta. I cant bet on Atlanta but I am going to go out on a limb and call the Raiders a TRAP. Be careful if you plan to play em.

I took the Raiders. Atlanta is without Gurley and Julio Jones - not many weapons compared to Raiders - Gruden is fired up after losing to Chiefs - I had Atlanta last week and they were terrible!

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Minnesota -3 vs Carolina & Over(Under) 49.5

I have very little confidence in the Vikings covering the spread vs the Panthers today.

• Adam Thielen is a very reliable and key part of the Vikings passing game and he will miss the game and is on the Covid reserve list.
  • They have not played well at home this year.
  • They have performed better ATS as Dogs and on the Road this year
  • Every Vikings player that played with Teddy Bridgewater, loves him. And if that is not enough, Coach Zimmer loves him more than anyone! They face him today.
  • Vikings Defense has a few Pro Bowlers, but other than that, most of the rest are VERY YOUNG, VERY INEXPERIENCED and many were late round picks or undrafted.
As for the Over / Under, all 5 Vikings home games have went OVER, so no need to try to buck this trend.

I will be taking PANTHER+3 and OVER 49.5.

Best of Luck Everyone,

CheezeWiz

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll give the points and take the Vikings with Cook against that porous defense.

H

Hayes5286

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many think the Packers will cover the spread?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took the Raiders. Atlanta is without Gurley and Julio Jones - not many weapons compared to Raiders - Gruden is fired up after losing to Chiefs - I had Atlanta last week and they were terrible!

Sorry to hear that. Every game Ive called a trap this year has panned out that way. Its only been this season that I've acquired a nack for spotting them.

It usually takes a week of watching the line and gauging other factors before I can put the warning out so it usually doesnt happen until late. So late sometimes I am already on the team that is a trap in one way or another.

Yet Im 3-0 this year on calling them. In every one of them the game looks like a lock for the team everyone is loading up on.

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nfl betting

today i had 3 team parlay almost hit I had gb-8 sf plus 5 kc-3. kc -3 screwed me

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today i had 3 team parlay almost hit I had gb-8 sf plus 5 kc-3. kc -3 screwed me

Well that sucks, but unless you had KC -3.5 you should have gotten a reduced payout.

I have 3 parlays that need just SEATTLE to win outright on monday night to collect. 3 times this year Ive been in this situation and lost the monday night game but hedged for 1/3rd of the payout and got a consolation prize instead of the big money.

With the SEATTLE ARIZONA monday night game I almost middled the book and won both the parlay and the hedge bet of Arizona +3.5 but alas SEATTLE couldnt close out the win and ARIZONA won in OT.

Supposedly there are a couple sharps on PHILLY but they are terrible and Carson is coming back, so I dont think I am going to hedge this one. I hope SEATTLE doesnt screw me again.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars