PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
This is my thread for NBA playoffs 2018. Ask any questions, make your predictions support your team. I will update with results my predictions and any interesting news ever so often. I watch all the games technically, most I watch all of the game others I just watch the highlights.

I support LBJ & Cavs as always so go Cavs! We are winning it all this year.
xd-3943snnba-playoff-bracket-ftrpng_11tiqvv2n15zk1auun33ojbz7u.png

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure cavs get outta the first round this year. LBJ is a great talent top few of all time but he helped piece this collage of players and coaches together so it will be interests to see how they do. I wouldn't mind seeing cavs in the finals again against warriors.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Home victories for all home teams in game 1 except Blazers and my Cavs.
Wolves v Rockets still going on but huge lead for Rockets.

Bad start for my Cavs I expected them to struggle early as they did but did not expect Pacers to be good enough to take advatage. Cavs shot poorly they were bad on defense early in game. Love had a ton of boards but just did show up offensively. Green could not buy a shot they just kept leaving him open and playing 4 on 5. Props to Indy they came out and competed and got the upset victory had more energy and semed to want it more.

Game went as I thought it would Pacers jump to big lead and Cavs come back. We trailed as much 23 in third quarter but went into fourth only down 7. In fourth got it down to 5 then pacers made run to push it back up and we just never responded to that run. Easy victory for Pacers in the end.

This is the first game 1 LBJ has lost in the first round. This is also the first game in Round 1 he has lost since 2011, 21 straight victories until today.

He has never lost a round 1 series ever, I still expect us to win this series easily got to come out harder on Wednesday.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Warriors have cake walk in round 1. Watched that whole game it was a miss match. Maybe the Spurs take a game at home if LA goes off for like 40 they have been good at home but looking like a sweep.

Go warriors

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Home victories for all home teams in game 1 except Blazers and my Cavs.
Wolves v Rockets still going on but huge lead for Rockets.

Bad start for my Cavs I expected them to struggle early as they did but did not expect Pacers to be good enough to take advatage. Cavs shot poorly they were bad on defense early in game. Love had a ton of boards but just did show up offensively. Green could not buy a shot they just kept leaving him open and playing 4 on 5. Props to Indy they came out and competed and got the upset victory had more energy and semed to want it more.

Game went as I thought it would Pacers jump to big lead and Cavs come back. We trailed as much 23 in third quarter but went into fourth only down 7. In fourth got it down to 5 then pacers made run to push it back up and we just never responded to that run. Easy victory for Pacers in the end.

This is the first game 1 LBJ has lost in the first round. This is also the first game in Round 1 he has lost since 2011, 21 straight victories until today.

He has never lost a round 1 series ever, I still expect us to win this series easily got to come out harder on Wednesday.

Yeah they should but honestly if I'm any other team i put my best defender on LeBron he gonna get what he did last night and clamp down on everyone else. Love has to get hot. I think they win round one and beat the Celtics with no Kyrie. Can you imagine how good Celtics would be if they didn't have the two big injuries ?

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors have cake walk in round 1. Watched that whole game it was a miss match. Maybe the Spurs take a game at home if LA goes off for like 40 they have been good at home but looking like a sweep.

I hope the Spurs do take a game. The Warriors basically took the whole season off defensively. I'm not sure when curry comes back maybe next series.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the games of Phoenix Suns, because the Ukrainian is playing Alex Len there, but he will not play in the playoffs. Further sympathize with Houston Rockets, because there is an excellent player James Harden.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Celtics fan... Sucks we don't have Kyrie and Hayward in this year's playoffs. But I'm kinda liking the team of youngsters that we have. Rozier, Jaylen Brown, and Tatum really stepped up this year in the wake of all the injuries. We got the win in OT in the first game. They might bring trouble without Kyrie... Who knows...

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Celtics fan... Sucks we don't have Kyrie and Hayward in this year's playoffs. But I'm kinda liking the team of youngsters that we have. Rozier, Jaylen Brown, and Tatum really stepped up this year in the wake of all the injuries. We got the win in OT in the first game. They might bring trouble without Kyrie... Who knows...
Our young lads played great. Feels so bad that we don't have half of the team we would make the finals for sure .
Worriors 4 -0
Okc 4-1
Rockets 4-1
Portland Pelicans 7 game series
Celtics 4-2
Raptors Wizards 7 game series
Cavs Pacers 7 game series
76ers 4-2 No one from the east can challenge GSW feel like only OKC could bet them.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some interesting game 1s ,keep it going raptors

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Brad Stevens has done an outstanding job with team.

They just don't have enough scoring to go anywhere far in playoffs. Their defense will keep them in most games though.

Looking forward you guys have the ammunition to take the next step. A certain Spur should be available very soon in trade market.

Interesting to get you thought on this will you be willing to part with those three youngesters Rozier, Jaylen Brown, and Tatum for Leonard?

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Far Game 1 of the Playoffs did not disappoint. Overall really close games.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure cavs get outta the first round this year. LBJ is a great talent top few of all time but he helped piece this collage of players and coaches together so it will be interests to see how they do. I wouldn't mind seeing cavs in the finals again against warriors.
lebron isn't the gm.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lebron isn't the gm.

Tell that to Blatt only one reason he was fired.....Lebrons two year contracts have held Cleveland hostage so they do what he wants. You can't argue that.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston managed to finish the tournament in first place in the Western conference, and I think "Houston rockets" intends to compete for the championship this year, as the team is in fantastic shape.It is difficult to imagine now team, which can beat the "Houston" in the struggle for the exit in the endgame, even the same "Golden state" looks not so confidently, as in the past year .Although I'm not a fan of them, I'm going to be rooting for Houston this year

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This year may be the end of King James' reign! Cavs look weak.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston managed to finish the tournament in first place in the Western conference, and I think "Houston rockets" intends to compete for the championship this year, as the team is in fantastic shape.It is difficult to imagine now team, which can beat the "Houston" in the struggle for the exit in the endgame, even the same "Golden state" looks not so confidently, as in the past year .Although I'm not a fan of them, I'm going to be rooting for Houston this year

Houston is a heck of a team. Western conference finals should be epic. If curry is healthy by then ( he should be ) the Warriors will be hard to beat. Regular season I think they were just not engaged they new at worst they were gonna get the 2 seed. After 4 yours of pushing its hard to no relax.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell that to Blatt only one reason he was fired.....Lebrons two year contracts have held Cleveland hostage so they do what he wants. You can't argue that.
lebron didn't fire blatt...the owner and gm did. you're ignorant.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lebron didn't fire blatt...the owner and gm did. you're ignorant.

Your right they actually fired him but who do you think lobbied for it. Made the finals and had one of the best records and was fired. Name a reason then why he was fired ?

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brad Stevens has done an outstanding job with team.

They just don't have enough scoring to go anywhere far in playoffs. Their defense will keep them in most games though.

Looking forward you guys have the ammunition to take the next step. A certain Spur should be available very soon in trade market.

Interesting to get you thought on this will you be willing to part with those three youngesters Rozier, Jaylen Brown, and Tatum for Leonard?

Um Leonard is injury risk though so I'm not sure that is a good trade. I think they need to keep Tatum and the other guys. They play hungry when they play versus someone who is injured alot. But I would like to see another star on the the team for next year to go with Hayward, Kyrie, and Horford.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still predict Warriors over Cavs in 5 in the Finals

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No way Danny trades all 3 of them.Rozier will be gone after this season probably because he has only one more season on his contract and he already said he want's to start. I would trade Rozier, Brown Sacremento 1st round pick and one second rounder or maybe Memphis 1st if Leonard is available, but i think he's gona sing with Spurs.Good thing about everybody being injured is increasing value young guys after playoff performance.

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
golden state and okc in the west.
cleveland and philly in the east.

gs vs clv again yall.

gs wins it all.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Winners tonight Heat over Sixer and Warriors over Spurs.

Take aways -

Flash turned back clock and got the road win for Heat, Heat countered the speed on court by playing Olynk at center for most of 2nd half pretty good call by Spolstra. Sixers aren't winning series without Embid he was sceduled to be back for Thursday game but is in concussion protocol.

Spurs played great first half, just could not keep up in second half with Klay exploding. LA played great and they put Rudy Gay in starting line which worked in first half. Game came down to 3 point shooting 20+ disparity. They have a descent chance of winning one of the next two games at home if they play anything like they did in the first half. They have to try to not get swept again.

On the Menu for tomorrow potential for some close games -

Raptors host Wizards @7 ET
Celtics host Bucks @8 ET
Blazers hosts Pels @10.30 ET