NBA fans?

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure tonight's game will be way different, I think we'll clobber Indy and win by 15 pts. JV will have another great game, and if we hit a few more free throws it might even be higher.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
woooow DAL vs OKC game 2

that's all :D

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad that the Mavs pulled one out. After Durant's performance, they probably deserved it anyways. I can't believe Felton almost threw it away with thise missed FTs at the end.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow Durant sure had a hard night, but even with that they almost beat the Mavs. Don't see it happening again this series. Mavs are running out of PGs to play, Felton won't last.

Thunder in five.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reffing so far is a joke watch one game in one series to the next and what they call or dont is completely different ,,look at warriors game vs raps game even last night what a disgrace no level of consistency ....terrible

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reffing so far is a joke watch one game in one series to the next and what they call or dont is completely different ,,look at warriors game vs raps game even last night what a disgrace no level of consistency ....terrible

I totally agree! Very inconsistent calls! I wonder sometimes if they are watching the same game I am. Does the NBA Front Office have anything to do with it? Very poor!

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree! Very inconsistent calls! I wonder sometimes if they are watching the same game I am. Does the NBA Front Office have anything to do with it? Very poor!

I'm pretty use to the refs killing us. I find it almost funny how hard they try to give guys like JV invisible fouls, better yet JV gets fouled, and he gets the foul.

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can the Pistons steal a game from tonight action? How about the Hornets teaching the Heat a lesson?

Got my fingers crossed for both.

Can Boston catch back up? Or are they to hurt to compete?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yeah ladt night was even worse ,the consistency game to game is all over the map at best makes it impossible on handicappers unless you knew they were doing this bs ,the entertainment value of these games is non existent so far and thats a friggin shame .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm pretty use to the refs killing us. I find it almost funny how hard they try to give guys like JV invisible fouls, better yet JV gets fouled, and he gets the foul.
Its really quite sad i ref sports and under no circumstance do i want to dictate the outcome clearly that isnt the case in the nba ,look in the rockets game three for damn sure invisable 3 point shots for harden turned into 9 fts in first half ,not one was a foul not even close ,nice engineered over in that game ,everything was foul shots ,not impressed ,not at all ,nowhere even close to the same game to game in the playoffs series to series or game to game in the regular season even ....garbage .

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A fun night of b ball. SA going for the sweep, the cavs going for a sweep, Celtics fight back.

Wonder if Drummond will get suspended for that hit to the head on Lebron, and if Isaiah Thomas will get one game for that slap to Dennis Schroeder.

Raps in 5

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game the Indy v Raptors. Raps were in so much trouble, until the 4 th quarter break out. Game went down to the very last shot with less than 3 seconds left Indy almost tied the game and took it to it overtime

Thank goodness we pulled this one out going up 3-2 in the series
Game 6 will be a war, PG is pissed about the game and his teams play

Raps in 6 !!!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dave Joerger, coach of the Grizzlies just got fired despite making the playoffs with 28 different players throughout the season and no Conley and Gasol for a long time.
A potential Coach of the Year candidate... apparently he asked the Grizzlies permission if he could interview for other coaching vacancies, and the Grizz front office responded by showing him the door.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its in every series ,there is noway to really know how a game will be called or what is deemed a foul ,if the nba style of play was this all year no team would make it everyone would be injured and the lack of speed its being played it most of the time in these games is beyond slow and people would lose interest fast ,give me a warriors game atleast there is movement and speed . Look at OKC and the Spurs it could be awesome but the Spurs have them playing their style and they still run some but okc is at a snails pace and it plays right into san antonio ,raps vs heat samething if both teams dont start dictating a proper pace in which they score better they are both toast and i hate that .

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I guess Curry showed everyone why he won MVP last night! Great game!

tolka4off

tolka4off

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi to all.
I play basketball for 12 years, and also i enjoy of watching NBA. But i watch it one or two times in year. I don't know how could it be but it's true :D
Then i was younger my favorite team was Clivelend. What can u say about them?

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What can I say about Cleveland ??
Well...........Ill say that the Cavs will win one game against the raps. Starting tonight with the raps squeeking a close one 98 to 94.

Go raps go!!!
Raps in five!!!

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess after all the smoke clears... it will still be the warriors holding the nba championship thropy.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cavs made it look real easy last night... IF they roll through Toronto, the trophy may be moving east

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cavs made it look real easy last night... IF they roll through Toronto, the trophy may be moving east

Raps made it look easy last night... IF the roll through Cleveland, the trophy WILL be moving east !!!