NBA fans?

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Steph Curry and the defence GS have i think they are big favourites. I am their fan so i will be happy if the defend the title :)

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its between GS & SA in the west, more than likely staying healthy CLE & MIA in the east, then kind of a toss up after that, with the west having the advantage
more on CLE than MIA because MIA has some young west style talent. Still the West should win overall.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definantly its going down between Golden State and the Spurs say Playful

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
big preview of most likely nba title winner this year spurs vs g state tonight cant wait ,bring your scoring shoes

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooow champions are invincible..destroyed spurs!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they stay reasonable healthy ,with the pace they continue to play each game at ,no team can do that as effectively ,if so its repeat champions

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching NBA... My favourite team is Golden State Warriors and of corse best player is Steph Curryyyyyy ;)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My boys are balling !!!

Toronto Raptors 10 straight wins alrightttt=) here comes 11 today against the pistons !! Lowry and Demar both in the all star game too....nice

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huge raptors fan here, never miss a game.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any thoughts?

Wow interesting video thx for sharing but one theory u can throw out the window is the Paul gasol trade jerry west knew what he was doing both side benefit on that trade lakers benefit at the present time of the trade but grizzles benefit in the future Marc gasol is having a nice run at Memphis I know it didn't lead to any Rings but than again Memphis don't have a guy name Kobe #golakers lol hey but they were conteders couple years straight jerry west made that trade knowing grizzlies wasn't gonna win now but have good chance in couple years and he was right on the money with that grizzlies been a playoff team like a year after that trade like 6 years straight now Jerry west is a genius one of the greatest mind in the nba

Last edited:
99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the nba raptors first then thunder and warriors ;) we the north going for win 52 tonight wont be easy in san antonio

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the nba raptors first then thunder and warriors ;) we the north going for win 52 tonight wont be easy in san antonio

Huge Raps fan as well. Josh Lewenberg said Casey might rest "a couple" of players tonight. Lowry, DD and JV played over 36 minutes yesterday. As a ressult, the Spurs are 11.5 pt favourites

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lowry and Derozan rest tonight vs the Spurs. I would take the Spurs as 11.5 pt favourites

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Lakers fan!!!

I am a Lakers fan too! But they are looking terrible right now. My favorite player Kobe is retiring after this season and I just hope they bounce back and get back to championship contention .

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pacers v Raptors

RAPS in 4

Let's not get carried away kaos. Paul George himself can steal a game or two even if we did shut him down in the regular season. Conservatively Raps in 6,

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I'm sorry. Just optimistic , I still think that we'll do it in four.
The 1230 start on Saturday is the only one I'm iffy on.
Let's go Raptors !!

ismagul

ismagul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
new records on nba, steph curry 400 3's in a season woohhooo i'm a gsw fan looking forward for the playoffs

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol :eek: :eek: :eek:

lqDsRS8.png

F

Firstclasskaos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ivey you were right. George steals our game one, well missing free throws, and missing shots, kinda lost the game for us

JV was a monster, and PP was great on defence..

Raps in five.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ivey you were right. George steals our game one, well missing free throws, and missing shots, kinda lost the game for us

JV was a monster, and PP was great on defence..

Raps in five.

Yup, that game was winnable. I said PG is going to steal a game or two for Indiana. But if Kyle or Demar even play average, we win that game, and that's way more than enough to be optimistic for the rest of the series.

I said Raps in 6 and I'm still saying Raps in 6.

Pat was really encouraging with his play yesterday and I hope Powell isn't too banged up after rolling his ankle, he didn't get much burn down the stretch.