NBA fans?

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could be right, but if the 76ers don't beat the Lakers on Tuesday, then it could be a while before they have another easy go at it. If not soon, then I think that they will randomly find some inspiration, at some arbitrary point, like after Christmas.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Celtics fan, but who doesn't like watching the 15-0 GS Warriors. Who doesn't like laughing at the ineptitude of the tanking for 4th year in a row 0-15 76ers!

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, but I feel bad for Jahlil Okafor. He's a good player, seems like a good person, and I think it's too bad that he is not in a better situation.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How does the NBA not step in and tell the 76ers that their plan is not working. They seem to not care one bit about the fan base and what they are doing to it. They have a good core of players, how they can refuse to finish putting together a competent roster year in and year out is beyond me.

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Technically, the "plan" is still in progress. They aren't supposed to win until they have enough picks to draft almost an entire team. Their idea is to have a weak line-up for a few years, until they can finally bulk up, either through the draft or by trading picks for free agents. This "over-night improvement plan" may not work out in the end, due to chemistry issues and the time that it takes to build a winning program, but it technically is going according to plan.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before looked matches, now I do not look already . Even news I do not know. I am anymore interested in football.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im a big raptors fan ,and i like golden state and the thunder alot too,nba is wicked

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I am big nba fan and NY Knicks fan love how they play this year and Kristaps Porzingis is the best rookie this year.

C

CVieira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big Minnesota Timberwolves fan! GO Garnett!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
love the nba two favorite teams are the knicks and warriors

V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone think that the Warriors will lose in the next few away games? They're @ Toronto, Brooklyn, Indiana, then Boston. Brooklyn has technically gotten the closest to beating them, and Indiana and Toronto are good enough to do it. Between now and their game against the Cavs, the Raps and Pacers are the only contenders. They play the Jazz, but Rudy Gobert is injured. Can they make it 28-0?

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The commissioner not gonna stop the 76ers from intentionally tanking if they are maybe they are just that bad... Plus if they are doesn't mean they will guaranteed a 1st pick overall the nba draft system is built where tanking could be useless cavaliers won the lottery when they took Irving with the lowest percentage to win it like 2 percent and as a franchise why would u pride urself on losing there losing their fan base and I'm pretty sure they won't be gettin new fans that's a lot of Money there losing.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if the 76ers win lottery doesn't guaranteed they will make the right pick just look at there previous lottery pick for the last 5 years sum time it's good to pick 2nd....Ogden and Durante lol...Shout out to Deangelo Russell he gonna be an superstar in 2-3 years go lakers but I Townsend will too I don't blame wolves gor that pick.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i have afew teams i follow but the Toronto Raptors are number 1,like okc and golden state tho

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Los Angeles Lakers fan and as bad as we are, I haven't really been paying attention to this season as much. I catch the highlights every now and then but I am mostly waiting for the playoffs to start and to see if we are gonna get to keep our draft pick for next season.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys wat I say bout Larry nance jr he is balling mang he gonna be a star

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MLK day games were sick so much points and crazy dunks was a great day to chill and watch

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that gs and clev game was crazy i couldn't even watch it

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seen that coming cleavand is garbage

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden State again??

After a game against Cleveland i am pretty sure that they will defend title...off course iff they stay healty for playoffs!! Only team that i think has a chance against them is San Antonio...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a game against Cleveland i am pretty sure that they will defend title...off course iff they stay healty for playoffs!! Only team that i think has a chance against them is San Antonio...

I agree! San Antonio is looking pretty tough to beat!