NBA fans?

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
indeed, should be a very interesting year as the talent is being spread around
team to team. also should be a young team that makes the playoffs this year.
but we will see what injuries brings us this year to upset the standings.
i predict same two teams in finals with Heat having a chance at Cavs, how crazy would that be?

i wanted to start a fantasy but idk if anyone like the NBA much here

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! Love NBA basketball! Huge Houston Rockets fan here!

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
man you guys got soo lucky this offseason, MAJOR move getting Lawson for a steal, And that Rookie from Louisville MAN im rooting for the Rockets in the West and I love Bron but I wanna see Miami do it for the east.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Miami couldnt do it tonight, it was kinda nice seeing mo back in Cleveland.
Miami does look good tho and will be very dangerous, very excited to see this
as a playoff matchup in the east and Houston vs Golden State in the west

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
man you guys got soo lucky this offseason, MAJOR move getting Lawson for a steal, And that Rookie from Louisville MAN im rooting for the Rockets in the West and I love Bron but I wanna see Miami do it for the east.

Lawson fits in well and it is nice to have Beverly healthy! The Rockets have to beat the Warriors though! :)

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love me some nba Go Lakers we off to a bad start but dont sleep on the lakers we low key got a squad. We need kobe to play better tho. Jordan clarkson randle and deangelo got superstar potential tats our future. Roy hibert looking like a renew player cant sleep on Lou william and Swaggy p they could take over games.My sleeper is larry Nance jr he gonna be solid he need playing time. Off to a rocky start looks like its gonna be another long season for laker nation but Our future look bright

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes the Lakers have plenty potential, it all falls on Kobe being a teacher kinda like Jordan had to do, Jordan still got #'s although i think he shot a higher %.
Kobe can't always feel like he has to pull the trigger, he needs to make up for all those years he should of had more assist.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude did you watch last night game vs nuggets kobe looked horrible he was throwing up air balls and in the fourth quarter he looked all lost out there took only 1 shot and its seem like he was afraid to shoot the ball thats not the kobe we know wheres the killer instinct one thing i liked about kobe is he shot the next shot like he never miss 1 that killer instinct i know he cant be the superstar he use to be but dude really throwing up air balls i hope he turn it around 37 is not old compare to duncan 40 years old he still play solid. Kobe is built to play till he 40 plus gym rat that dont smoke or drink and eat healthy hes playin level is below a role player #allbad but on the good note randle and clarkson was balling last nite #letsgolakers

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe is too skinny for the long haul, to fragile to me anyway, and his head is
really messing with him right now, idk where its coming from other than he may be trying way to hard, and the game has changed so much just in recent years alone, younger and a lot faster is the NBA game, so if your old and skinny and don't have the strength like you use too you may not keep up, Jordan luckily had it better at the end, BUT he had meat on his bones :) and could use that to his advantage, especially posting up.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude really too skinny...cmon mang skinny is not the issue this is kobe we talking about to me the best ever to play the game yeah some could make the argument with jordan but too me he took what jordan was doing lil level higher this is why i give kobe the edge he dominated the game where the competition was much harder than jordan era almost every team got a superstar some will have 2. But i do agree with you that he is trying to hard my best guess is kobe still injure. But i still got faith i know he cant be the superstar he once was but i believe he can still help us contend for 2 to 3 more years hell figure it out his IQ for the game is real high plus he got that killer instinct so i know he ant going out shooting air balls. #believe

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bruh old and skinny means fragile, his body wont hold up like it did before, and idk if he has ever been this thin, and dude is more likely shooting etc like this because of his mental state, we all respect what he has done but lets be real, the dude has always had an attitude problem, he loves to pout etc and that is evident of the walk off and the allowance of a mental day off.
I'm originally from cali too i know how big Kobe is i just gotta keep it 1000

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it might ruffle some feathers but I feel the NBA is a joke. Guys complain if you breathe their air and a foul isnt called. It really is sad with the officiating and the whining by players. It makes soccer players constant diving bearable in comparison.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe needs to learn to PASS the ball! Do the teacher thing on the court. All these forced shots are not helping anyone. They are killing the team and the development of the young talent. Kobe is only a bench player at this point in his career. A $20M bench player who is lucky to still be around IMO. His abilities have faded but he has refused to adapt to what he can do at this age and until he does he will continue to chuck up brick after brick while doing nothing to help this Lakers team on the court.

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Cavs finally will be champs this year.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want Lebaby James to lose just as much as Tom Brady EVERY SINGLE YEAR! He is so talented but such a whiner every time someone is near him... he cries for every call.

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want Lebaby James to lose just as much as Tom Brady EVERY SINGLE YEAR! He is so talented but such a whiner every time someone is near him... he cries for every call.

Kevin Love and his cool mustache deserve a ring.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love flourished in Minnesota where it was a small market and his team. I just don't see the same intensity every game from him. Maybe he feels he does not have to be as big a part of the team because of Kyrie and Lebron I don't know. I was not one of those that thought he was a must have for the Cavs team to win it all to be honest.

mariel619

mariel619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love was tired of losing every year and wearing himself out for nothing,
he should of went to Golden State but i understand not going because he
would be less involved than he is currently in Cleveland.
Basically he wanted to take on less to play and perfect his single role
better, than to just take over a team night in and night out.

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope Toronto Raptors are going to have a good run this year, it would be about time they win big. They are on a kinda losing streak though : /

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kobe Bryant is now retired, my favourite player ever. If you didn't see, just watch on youtube: "Kobe Bryant - Clinic". The best highlight video made ever.

When it comes to teams, I support Celtics since I was a kid but I can see Cavaliers and Warriors in the finals again.

SofaKingGd

SofaKingGd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too am a Celtics fan. I like the direction Stevens has them going in. They need to get that franchise player that can take over late though. Wish they could get some big free agents since they are not going to be in the top 3 pick range any time soon.

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah kobe could be a dick sometimes but thats just the way hes built thats greatness guys he got that killer instinct plus he admits hes a jerk i remember they ask him wats the difference between you and lamar odom hes say im just more of a jerk than him at least he keep it real. Im not a fan of his persnality tho im a fan of his game and he plays for my team as long as he rep that purple and gold kobe the man lol go lakers

Yeah steph is balling mang they might go undefeated lmao but yeah i always been a big fan of curry ever since he was balling in davidson i knew he gonna be a star got that nba pedigree from his paps just like kobe. Stupid minnesota pass up on him twice drafting 2 guards b4 him that year i remember that like yesterday yelling at the tv saying they gonna regret that in a couple of years. Why couldnt the lakers pull something off that draft steal steph like they stole kobe from charlote thank god for jerry west. yah see wat i say bout Larry nance Jr another nba pedigree my sleeper they finally giving him sum playing time last couple games hes been productive with the mins hes getting he reminds of a dennis rodman that can shoot gonna be a star go lakers

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vwls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stealing this question from The Starters. Which do you think will come first -- a Warriors loss (14-0) or a 76ers win (0-13)?

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stealing this question from The Starters. Which do you think will come first -- a Warriors loss (14-0) or a 76ers win (0-13)?

I think 76ers will win first, just because both teams will play versus not very powerful opponents.