NBA basketball thread 2021/2022

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GS better wake up and get this W or its going be ALL OVER REAL SOON. I put money on GS to win the series before it started and that bet lost some serious value after game 1 on GS's home floor.

If they can't beat BOS on their home floor then .. . .

Anyway, I was disappointed to find out that Mike Breen wasn't doing Game 1 because of Covid. Just a reminder that its still running around out there, be careful folks.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the second game of the series, the hosts leveled the score 1-1. Tatum led Boston with 28 points, six rebounds and three assists. Well, Golden State has Steph with 29 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists. Curry's excellent play made the game.
And his three-pointer from the middle of the field at the end of the third quarter is simply a masterpiece!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the second game of the series, the hosts leveled the score 1-1. Tatum led Boston with 28 points, six rebounds and three assists. Well, Golden State has Steph with 29 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists. Curry's excellent play made the game.
And his three-pointer from the middle of the field at the end of the third quarter is simply a masterpiece!

I believe Poole made the shot at the end the 3rd quarter. Super swish! :D

Dzmitry Apanovich

Dzmitry Apanovich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

Hi all!

My name is Dmitry. I am a new member, very excited to be part of this community, I hope I can level up my game by being here.

Good luck to all!:)

My favorite basketball player is Stephan Curry, and I would certainly like to see the Golden State Warriors win this year. Which team do you root for?:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday:
Boston - Golden State (3.m.) (Over 28.5 (How many points does Ste. Curry score?) 1.85)

The game is so wavy that it now looks like it will capture the go-to duel until match 7, so I’d rather guess points now.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I doubt Steph will score 29+ in game 3, maybe Klay will step up.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Celtics and Warriors may boycott the NBA Playoffs Finals to draw attention to the issue of weapons in the United States.
“This is possible. Definitely something needs to be addressed. The boycott raises awareness. It draws people's attention. I think this is an effective strategy that can work. We'll see,” Brown said.

Boston took the lead in the series with Golden State 2:1!
Jaylen Brown became the Celtics highest-scoring player with 27 points, nine rebounds and five assists, while the Warriors were Stephen Curry with 29 points, four rebounds and two assists and Clay Thompson, who scored 25 points, three rebounds and three assists.
Interestingly, the winners of the third game of the NBA Final Series won the title in 82.1 percent of the time with a score of 1-1, a total of 41 times in history, and 32 times the team won the series , who won the third game of the series.

The main question is how serious is Curry's damage and will Steff play in game 4?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Wednesday:
Boston - Golden State (3.m.) (Over 28.5 (How many points does Ste. Curry score?) 1.85)

The game is so wavy that it now looks like it will capture the go-to duel until match 7, so I’d rather guess points now.
Curry threw for 31 points.
I don’t have a hint for match 4 yet, but I’m thinking about it.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Al Horfod almost broke Curry in 2 episodes, damn old man.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoffs:
Boston - Golden State (4.m.) (More than 20.5 (How many points does Klay Thompson score?) 1.90)

If GSW doesn't want to turn from a 3:1 disadvantage, Thompson will have to play the 20+ points again ... although in the previous match, 25 points was not enough to win.

NEWTDOG101

NEWTDOG101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Playoffs:
Boston - Golden State (4.m.) (More than 20.5 (How many points does Klay Thompson score?) 1.90)

If GSW doesn't want to turn from a 3:1 disadvantage, Thompson will have to play the 20+ points again ... although in the previous match, 25 points was not enough to win.
If GSW want the title, they better show it tonight!

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of days ago I had the opportunity to watch an NBA game but I realized that you were not like before the players lose a lot of the ball and almost more in sixth, It is totally very different from the black that I remembered when the time of Michael Jordan and all those excellent players that are part of the NBA:unsure:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Saturday June 4th (1-0) +$100 NBA Overall (104-93-4) +$200

Friday June 10th, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Golden St. +4 @ Boston - Warriors are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 games following a straight up loss

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of Boston and yet I can't help but admire Stef's performance. The Celtics may have the best defense (both team and individual) in the league. But Curry's attack today in Game 4 was still better than the best defense against him. Curry, who made a double-double with 43 points and 10 rebounds, was by right the best in the game. The score in the series between the teams became equal — 2-2.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I picked the GSW to win the title when the playoffs began but now that it is the finals and Curry is hobbled with a foot injury it looks like the Celtics have a shot at beating them! It is going to be tough though with Curry pulling off his heroics tonight. I am sticking with my pick of the GSW but I know it is going to be a battle right to the end. GREAT BASKETBALL!!!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thompson didn’t throw 20+ points, but Curry brought in the game with 43 points. Boston ran out by the end of the match.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great game 4. Curry inspired me and I feel much better now.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday June 10th (1-0) +$100 NBA Overall (105-93-4) +$300

Monday June 13th, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Boston +4 @ Golden State - Celtics are 9-2 ATS in the last 11 meetings in Golden State

Boston/Golden State OVER 212 - OVER is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 overall - OVER is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 Monday games

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although i support boston, i also think gloden state wins at home and that total score of 212+ could happen now.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Andrew Wiggins' double-double (26 points and 13 rebounds) helped Golden State take the lead in the 3-2 Boston series for the first time. In Game 5 of the NBA Finals against the Boston Celtics, Curry scored only 16 points. At the same time, he threw nine shots from the three-point zone and never hit. The last time Curry made no long attempt was on November 8, 2018 against the Milwaukee Bucks. The Warriors are close to the next title, but Boston will give their all in the sixth match 100%.