NBA basketball thread 2021/2022

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Golden State Warriors defeated the Mavericks in Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals. I really hope that Dallas can show a worthy and strong game as with Sans and give intrigue in this confrontation. By the way, another record for the Warriors. Golden State is the third team in NBA history to win the first game of a playoff series on home court for the 13th consecutive time.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoothly won Miami, Butler went big.
Yesterday, Golden State left no chance for Dallas.
I hope there will be no smooth duels.

Thursday:
Miami - Boston (2.m.) (Over 102.5 (Away team - Score 102.5) 1.81)

I hope Boston still goes over 100+ points today.

Boston moved well and won 102:127.
The first match was probably to rest the previous seven matches.
I expect a similar victory from Dallas today and then (as a neutral fan) we will have a good time during the duels.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Sunday May 15th (0-2) -$220 NBA Overall (97-90-4) -$170

Friday May 20th, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Dallas +6 @ Golden State - Warriors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after a straight up win

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great 2nd half in the last Heat @ Bos game. Enjoyed watching the game. The Boston crowd was going crazy during that late comeback attempt by the Celtics and Brown played both sides of the ball very, very well.

The steals and defense of Oladipo were awesome. Glad I watched that one. The last two minutes were disappointing as the Heat ran away with the game from the Boston turnovers but it was still a really good game.

K

karylpretty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who you got guys for game 3 of warriors vs dallas?

K

karylpretty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great 2nd half in the last Heat @ Bos game. Enjoyed watching the game. The Boston crowd was going crazy during that late comeback attempt by the Celtics and Brown played both sides of the ball very, very well.

The steals and defense of Oladipo were awesome. Glad I watched that one. The last two minutes were disappointing as the Heat ran away with the game from the Boston turnovers but it was still a really good game.

What happened to Butler?

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very convinced that this year's final will be played by the Miami Heat and Golden State Warriors. As all basketball lovers know and watch, there is no point in listing what huge players both teams have. I wouldn't want to give another pick who will win the final because, though, let's wait for them to qualify there.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The second game between Golden State and Dallas came out much better. Mavericks players showed a fight. The Warriors only put them ahead in the last quarter. Stephen Curry took the initiative in the fourth game segment, finishing the game with 32 points and 8 rebounds. Although the score is 2:0, but I think the whole struggle in the series is still ahead.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the eastern conference finalist will be the winner. And not the fact that it will be Miami

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great playoffs so far, I'm very happy for my Warriors who came back trailing 19 in game 2. I predict they win in 6. And I expect 7 matches between Miami and Boston, not sure who wins there, probably Heat players are more healthy and fresh currently.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas has almost zero chances for the final. From the account 3-0 still nobody has recouped.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston moved well and won 102:127.
The first match was probably to rest the previous seven matches.
I expect a similar victory from Dallas today and then (as a neutral fan) we will have a good time during the duels.

3-0 to Golden State.Doncic breaks apart in vain in every match.
I’m hoping there won’t be a 4-0 sweep, but now unfortunately the Warriors are so much better.

The other duel is much more balanced, so I would expect Miami toward 100 points:

Boston - Miami (4.m.) (Over 100.5 (Away team - 100.5 points) 1.77)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Friday May 20th (0-1) -$110 NBA Overall (97-91-4) -$280

Monday May 23rd, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Boston -6 @ Home vs Miami - Celtics are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston - Miami 2-2 is the position, close.

Today, however, the other duel may end in Dallas ... but I'm still hoping for another resurrection and the Golden State won't sweep :playingba.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boston 2-2 Miami is the position, close.

Today, however, the other duel may end in Dallas ... but I'm still waiting for another resurrection and the Golden State does not sweep :playingba.

I share the same idea as your friend, I think today Dallas is going for the rubber and for the top.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With no chance for Dallas, Golden State is unstoppable. But in the East, in a pair of Boston - Miami, the intrigue is only growing, I'm looking forward to the fifth game.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Monday May 23rd (1-0) +$100 NBA Overall (98-91-4) -$180

Tuesday May 24th, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Dallas -1.5 @ Home vs Golden State - Don't see Warriors energy to win 4 straight

Dallas/Golden St. OVER 215.5 - OVER is 8-2 in last 10 meetings in Dallas

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dallas won, so there's still hope...but I suspect the warriors were just getting ready to celebrate at home in the next game.

Today, I think Miami will win again with 100+ points because they were very prepared for it with 82 points from the previous match:

Miami - Boston (5m) (Miami (Match Winner) 1.96)

Miami - Boston (5.m.) (Over 101.5 (Home Team - Score 101.5) 1.80)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players "Dallas Mavericks" in the fourth match of the series with the "Golden State Warriors" implemented 20 three-point shots. This is the 11th game in the current playoff draw in which the team scores at least 15 three-pointers. This is an NBA record. Good scoring match!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NBA Tuesday May 24th (2-0) +$200 NBA Overall (100-91-4) +$20

Wednesday May 25th, 2022 - NBA Playoffs

Miami +2.5 @ Home vs Boston - Heat are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss

Miami/Boston OVER 204 - OVER is 9-2 in Heat last 11 vs a team with a winning straight up record

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Epic game with a rain inside the building. Awesome shooting by Dallas, GSW bench almost won a game, a lot of jokes from TNT squad. I really like Harlan, Miller, Stan Van Gundy trio.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This Miami match was incredible, there not were so few points in the first quarter in this duel yet.
After that, I didn’t even expect much good from Miami when Boston pulled away after halftime.
Today, I’m a fan of Dallas, but the Warriors won’t rest today.

The reality is this:
Golden State - Dallas (5.m.) (Less than 104.5 (Score of the team - 104.5) 1.80)
Golden State - Dallas (5m) (Golden State (Match Winner) 1.30)

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think very good battle these teams. I wish goldenstate win and again champion.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Miami Heat lost against the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference deservedly, objectively Boston was stronger in the match and I don't really like how the Heat try to find the last one in defeat. Now I'm rooting for Boston in the series. Game 6 is at home for the Celtics. I am sure the Miami players will not give up and will give a good match.