Joe Burrow most NFL ready

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they both need to sit a year i think the bengals are horrible no point in starting right away i think unless injuirs happen

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tua for sure, but I think if they feel burrow can deal with some failure without it getting in his head, he should start. Get him in there while his confidence is as high as it ever will be and hope it carries him.
they both need to sit a year i think the bengals are horrible no point in starting right away i think unless injuirs happen

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tebow, Wuerffel, rg3, Crouch, Leinhart, Ware, Torretta, weinke, white, manzel, those are just the ones I can think of off top of my head that aren't hall of famers, or even OK for that matter. Doesn't include the ones in the league right now that won't be either. There is probably a longer list of qbs who won the Heisman who were duds, than ones who were at least OK in the pros.

Yup, the list is nearly endless.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what he showed in the playoff, its hard to imagine him not being ready for the NFL. But with that being said, we have seen a lot of sure bets before end up on the streets and dead broke within 3-5 years of being drafted. Seems like he has a really good head on his shoulders though, I'm guessing he will be able to be successful at whatever his major was in school if all else fails.

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Bengals fan, I am excited to see what Joe Burrow can do. I always hate how they say that because he is older than that is a weakness. The dude is a winner and can throw a football. Who Dey!

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Burrow will have a solid career, possible pro bowl down the road. I also see the Bengals making the playoffs in a few years