Favorite sport

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a favorite sport of hockey. Once the USSR team played very well with the Canadians. At our place, the lake freezes in winter and we always play hockey.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love and play basketball. It is considered one of the most exciting and spectacular sports. But do not forget that this type of physical activity can not only give the opportunity to spend interesting time, but also to improve health, both physical and psychological. Use basketball:
Basketball is full of different maneuvers, running and all sorts of jumps and throws. This allows you to use almost all muscle groups during the game, which contributes to the harmonious strengthening of muscles.
Basketball strengthens the vestibular apparatus, improves coordination, develops agility.
Regular classes in this dynamic sport well increase the endurance of the body.
Excellent effect on the immune system, strengthen the protective properties of the body.
Train the breathing apparatus of the person, increases the volume of the lungs.
It has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
Basketball strengthens the nervous system.
Useful this game for eye. Looking from close objects to distant ones, tracking the ball and players strengthens the eye muscles, develops peripheral vision.
Basketball is a good helper to maintain a slim figure and fight excess weight.
This game is very useful for the development of such traits as self-discipline, focus on goals, responsibility, ability to think outside the box, initiative, communication skills.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For watching 1 Baseball 2 Soccer 3 Basketball
For Play 1 Baseball 2 Basketball 3 Soccer

J

JCpucp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing and watching soccer and tennis. My favorite soccer team is Barcelona and my favorites tennis players are Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
football and boxing. I've been watching football since 1982. Times when Maradona and Platini played in football. In boxing, he liked to watch 10/10 team fights between the USA and the USSR. And of course, hockey between the USSR and canada

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 man is fun but ...

My favorite sport is volleyball :)
2 man (or woman ) beach volleyball is really fun to play . watching the pros live , or on TV (AVP in USA and FIVB internationally ) is great !

Y

yosif

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yosif

definitely football, but I also love snooker

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rugby or boxing. Sport at its purest involves some sort of physical aggression. Even in sports that are zero contact, players will still fist pump when they have success.

I was watching what I can only describe as "professional tag" on Channel 4 last week. Was completely bonkers, I look forward to "professional kiss chase" coming next.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite sport is horse riding. I love horses and I bet on them every day. more seriously I pratqiue swimming because I like swimming.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
екипировка; 4372701 said:
Здравей момчета, а кой е любимият ви спорт? Аз например обожавам билярд и го играя в продължение на 5 години, а утре отивам на турнир и разбира се в почивките ще играя в много любимия покер [emoji4]
My favorite sport is soccer the sport took the hearts of millions of fans and I am sure that in the future would be.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker is a sport then poker i love best. Also football is favorite sport for me since i was young.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite sport is Ice hockey, the leafs are the best.. Just glad J.T is the new captain, Leafs are going to do well this year. I just think they need, a new starting goaltender then we will rock.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is definitely my favorite sport. I enjoy playing poker and watching basketball but football trumps them both.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
college basketball for me! give it all! :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite Sport

Hello,well my favorite sport is soccer and I also like to watch all the tennis Grand Slams

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball.
I love to play or to watch. I don't keep up on the teams but it is fun to see and I like how it is fast paced.
I like to play as well. Sometimes I see how many free throws I can do in a row. my record is 7

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it would be more interesting if there was statistics of the choice. but so I think I won't be mistaken that soccer the most popular sport. the most popular winter sport hockey.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi the ALL! I like any sport, because this, first of all, is a struggle, spirit of competition,
and a constant work above yourself, how in the poker! The my most favorites these are
football, hockey, volleyball, and especially, the big tennis!:dancing2: