Favorite sport

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite sports is baseball because in my country we are an industry of many good players who are in the big leagues, with the passing of the years soccer has become the bread of every day in my life so now I see more soccer that baseball, and another sport that is surf auqnue I practiced for years now I dedicate myself to see jejej greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Baseball is my favorite. I just like the stats and fanstasy games.

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football, but the national european top-championships such as hooked on its entertainment.

I also like to watch tennis and bet on it well)

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite sport is Boxing

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football and the sport but practiced but I really like it Baseball

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snooker and all kinds of martial arts.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football ofc

I like many others too, but I've trained football , watch it at home , and sometimes I know to go to some derby here in Croatia, so none other can come anywhere near it :)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
tennis talent

the French open tennis tournament , wrapping up this weekend, showcases the athleticism of the star players very well on TV . it is fun to watch and the emotional swings are quite dramatic . put your cash on rafa nadal tomorrow , of course !

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football for sure. I also like American Football, handball and tennis.

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi guys, And what your favourite sport? I for example adore billiards and I play it for 5 years, and tomorrow I go to a tournament and of course in breaks I will play in the much favourite poker [emoji4]
I love sport, but for me the most exciting sport is NHL

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For me I love the edge of the seat nail biting excitement of curling. The take no prisoner give no quarter broom action is out of this world. Can't watch to much though the old ticker can't take it.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say American Football to watch and Baseball, and Billards also to play. I worked at a pool hall when I wsa younger and fell in love with the game. My least favorite at the moment is poker- I can't catch a break..lol

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport to play is baseball and to watch is football.

Shahzade

Shahzade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching American Football, Soccer, Hockey, Boxing, & MMA. American Football is by far my favorite though. I love playing billiards, poker, and bowling (although I am really not good at bowling, I just enjoy knocking the pins everywhere). :rolleyes:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
recorded sports

My DVR is full of taped world cup soccer , wimbledon tennis + tour de france bike racing . Its hard to find the time to catch up this month !

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a sport. Is it not? Besides poker, my favorite is ice hockey. It's the fastest most intense sport. No standing around waiting like in football and baseball. Constant action. Used to enjoy watching baseball but it became to boring for me.

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Baseball is definitely my favorite. I love going to baseball games in the summer. I also really like American football and college football as well as college basketball. Since watching a lot of this world cup I'm becoming a football fan but it still ranks under hockey and rugby for me .

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love swimming but I have to wait a month yet because I am after a kidney transplant

L

Lightmeup9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like just about all sports. But tbh i more enjoy the american sports even thou im a aussie.. college football and nfl and nba would be the main ones for me

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tennis , Auto racing (F1) close second