Favorite sport

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a favorite sport. I like watching basketball games, boxing, and poker on twitch equally.

Last edited:
L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately I have become sympathetic to basketball

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite sport to play is Hockey
Favorite sport to watch is basketball

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
First of all, tennis, I myself played it for 8 years. I also love motorcycling, cycling, snooker, darts, and many other sports. Not so much I like team sports. My favorite channel used to be Eurosport. I really like to watch the Olympics, especially the 100 meter run.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is football, I am a fan of the football club Chelsea for the past 10 years, I watch all the top of the championship.

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite sport to watch is Ski Jumping. My favourite sport to play is table tennis.

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing basketball, pool, bowling and Snowboarding. But if i am watching a sport i would say football, Skateboarding or Snowboarding ... :ahhhhh:

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For watching it’s definitely hockey.
For playing....hmmmm....also hockey!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This question is difficult to answer, because there is not only one favourite sport. I am a huge sports fan and I like many sports, but if I had to give one and only one answer I would say athletics.

But I like football, water polo, archery too.....

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball, Basketball and the Raptors on T.V. Anything else has to be a game or event I attend live. That way I can observe all the lovely ladies in the seats!

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football favourite to watch..

I like for playing football, volleyball or chess

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, And what your favourite sport? I for example adore billiards and I play it for 5 years, and tomorrow I go to a tournament and of course in breaks I will play in the much favourite poker [emoji4]
Cricket is the best sport out there

Barkleys

Barkleys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, don’t even think, for men, one of the best sports is boxing.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is Ice Hockey both watching and playing. Action is fast and even in today's game players ante up and play not like in football were players sit out due to turf toe etc.

Guess a hockey player is a different kind of player that wont stop playing unless carried off the ice. Just my opinion..

:beer:

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely Ice Hockey above all .. it's fast .. a little dangerous ... and they carry sticks and beat on each other :p Baseball and Football are ok but the games move so dang slow ... I also have a great love for a lot of Winter Olympic sports ... luge .. skeleton .. downhill skiing .... I like biathlon too because of the shooting challenge while your heart is going crazy ....

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
College hoops. On rare occasion I'll watch a college football game if my schools team is playing. But since they suck now, I haven't watched one in many years. :eek: lol
I also watch Women's tennis. It's the only pro sport I watch. I don't get why people support "pro" team sports anymore. What exactly do people have in common with some guys who are paid to represent your city or state, since most of the time they don't even live there. :confused:

progshim

progshim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Billiards

Hi guys, And what your favourite sport? I for example adore billiards and I play it for 5 years, and tomorrow I go to a tournament
I was lucky enough to get introduced to billiards....not pool, I had been playing that since I could see over the table. I mean billiards, 3 balls, no pockets. A private club here in my hometown was built around billiards since like 1890.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite

If it means thati can play it's basketball but not pro of course, and which I like to watch is snooker, darts, if my country plays also handball.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am liking tennis now ,my grandson has been playing it. great way to stay in shape as well I have been thinking.

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

my favorite is to play soccer .... but when you are with the family we sometimes play volleyball

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like hockey and basketball. My two favorite teams are Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Rapters

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For watching: Soccer, NFL, NBA

For playing: Soccer, basketball and surf...