Euros ⚽ 2024 -place your bets

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Congratulations to England. The best two teams are in the final (said with a nod to germany).

It will take something special to beat Spain. You never know for sure but I can't see England beating them. Maybe now Southgate seems to be getting over his fear of making substitutions.. Who knows?

Ronald Koeman is a classy dude.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has been ,by far, the best English performance during the competition.It won´t be an easy fgame for Spain at all.

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
SPAIN or BELGIUM
You were right. Spain played a very good game. I think they will be the winners. Although, I was and am a fan of England, but if I were to bet, I would probably go with Spain.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain look classy, head 2 head both obviously have a chance. 🤞 For England

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Still standing by my Spain pick. England still looks slow with the ball. 2-1.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i'm soo suprised england have got this far and so going with 5-0 Spain if eng play like how they've been playing for most of the tournament or 2-1 spain if they play like how they did against the netherlands

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
i'm soo suprised england have got this far and so going with 5-0 Spain if eng play like how they've been playing for most of the tournament or 2-1 spain if they play like how they did against the netherlands
I think England sucked in the group stage but performance progressed nicely throughout the tournament

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
spain has looked good in every match , no ties or PKs needed. they should beat england too .

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have heard that the Prime Minister of Great Britain will declare a non-working day if England wins the European Championship.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
He never understood how some teams are always considered great powers and candidates to win. For example, England only won a World Cup 58 years ago with a goal that was clearly not a goal xd. In fact, it is their only final in a World Cup. and he has never won a euro cup xd

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
He never understood how some teams are always considered great powers and candidates to win. For example, England only won a World Cup 58 years ago with a goal that was clearly not a goal xd. In fact, it is their only final in a World Cup. and he has never won a euro cup xd
Says the fellow whose country won the 1978 World Cup through some dodgy brown envelopes and the 1986 World Cup through some blatant cheating from a fat, coke fiend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Lo dice el tipo cuyo país ganó el Mundial de 1978 gracias a unos sobres marrones dudosos y el Mundial de 1986 gracias a un engaño descarado por parte de un gordo adicto a la cocaína. :Me parto de risa: :Me parto de risa:
I don't understand the extent to which the 78 World Cup match could be rigged when argentina scored the goal in overtime with 5 minutes left. And everyone knows that Maradona's goal was a hand. But then they had to play the semifinal of the 4th round and the final. I'm talking about a phantom goal in a World Cup final at the English's home. I think it's a little more decisive because thanks to that goal that didn't exist, they won their only cup.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No entiendo hasta qué punto se pudo amañar el partido del Mundial 78 cuando Argentina metió el gol en el tiempo suplementario a 5 minutos del final. Y todo el mundo sabe que el gol de Maradona fue una mano. Pero después tuvieron que jugar la semifinal de 4º ronda y la final. Hablo de un gol fantasma en una final del Mundial en casa de los ingleses. Creo que es un poco más determinante porque gracias a ese gol que no existió ganaron su única copa.
If you want, also say that the Qatar World Cup was also fixed. when clearly Argentina was the country that had the best juice of all.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I don't understand the extent to which the 78 World Cup match could be rigged when Argentina scored the goal in overtime with 5 minutes left. And everyone knows that Maradona's goal was a hand. But then they had to play the semifinal of the 4th round and the final. I'm talking about a phantom goal in a World Cup final at the English's home. I think it's a little more decisive because thanks to that goal that didn't exist, they won their only cup.
Look up your semi-final 'win' over Peru in 1978. One of the most infamous bent matches in football history.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
This tournament (1978) was marred by flagrant controversy, domestic politics, and alleged interference and match-fixing by the Argentine authoritarian military junta government, who were using this tournament as an opportunity for nationalistic propaganda, and for the relatively new military junta to seek legitimacy

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The word “assumption” is key. I could tell you about the German goalkeeper's penalty against Higuain in brazil 2014 in the final that apparently nobody saw. Haha these Europeans think they are the center of the world.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope England win but think Spain are the better team. I think overall England have the better players and if they had a decent manager they would win but Southgate is so negative so i expect Spain to win.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope England win but think Spain are the better team. I think overall England have the better players and if they had a decent manager they would win but Southgate is so negative so i expect Spain to win.
Hopefully he wakes up and goes for it 🤞

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looked odds on Spain 5:0 win and it seems to vary from @151 to @276 therefore i guess this sure sounds like (not so) perfect investment :unsure:

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
oh)) the finals on the sign are interesting, but how will the game be??? I think there will be goals... and I want the British to have already won))

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like many English players but they haven't played anything at this EURO. They were very lucky to reach the final.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This has been ,by far, the best English performance during the competition.It won´t be an easy fgame for Spain at all.
but it won't be easy for England either. If they play what they played until the final, it will be a match won by the Spanish