R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The European Football Championship starts in Germany in less than a month. what are the expectations from the tournament, who do you think will be the strongest? personally, I like the French and English national teams))
The biggest intrigue is ahead. Both teams are quite strong and it's hard to say who will win. In football, as in poker, luck plays a big role. But we'll see how the game goes, it's an event you can't miss, I'll definitely be watching this match. I'm betting on England.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
These summers, when whole summer there are multible sport events and competitions to watch and to bet, is life as it best. Finding errors from peoples betting behaivor and trough that in the odds, is so eaysy that its feels cheating. I have over 500% return rate more then one bookersite. (y):pI know, thats sick.

EFC, like any other bigger sport event, gather more people to bet. There is more bets placed where player just bet, or bets because is a fan, or seeking more a tension, or take part of group bet, etc. More betting mass, more shallow decision. Im not gonna start telling here what affects to this mass betting behaviour, but one we all know is reacting too fast for too short of a period of time.

Because of this and other reasons, there is value for player in Englands victory in regular time @3.40. So England is 30% faorite to win, Spain 40% (2.50). My numbers are opposite pretty much. Spain has played top of their game, i think all the time, and have allready showing their best; and England otherwise has keep gettin their game better little by little and im not suprise if they play their best game tomorrow. Then its not gonna be easy win for Spain, they have to keep providing superb, they cant lower their level at all i think.

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm looking forward to the world cup in 2 years already 🤣
Looking forward to 4AM matches then :unsure:
Pretty sure brazil world cup definitely had one of that while bunch started at 1AM - who needs :sleep: anyway ...

As for betting wise i better hope that i dont forgot to pick own goals from day 1 there - for example in this current tournament alone there were 10 OG´s so assuming their odds still are usually around 10 then you could make some decent money ...

Although there is always chance that first someone gets own goal but then it is wrongly taken away like happened in first semifinal - god bless negative account balance.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday will be a write off for businesses if England win 😬

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I think even if the final were at Wembley,,Spain could beat England.They have been ,by far,the most solid team of this Euro

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Gotta think Spain will triumph. That's where I'd place my money if i was betting . Clean wins every match so far (no ties , no PK shootouts ).

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider England as the favorite in this game. I don't understand why Spain is the favorite. In terms of the star status of the players, England has an advantage. Just compare the transfer value of Harry Kane, Phil Foden and Jude Bellingham with Spain's attacking players (Yamal, Olmo, Nico Williams and Morata). Jude Bellingham's transfer value is almost like the total transfer value of all 4 Spanish attacking players. I noticed that England distributed their energy in every game, but when they needed to push the tempo, they succeeded, and England got back first against Slovakia and then against switzerland. And in the semi-final with the netherlands we have already seen England, which showed a very high level. It will be the same in the final. England are ready to win today! I bet that England will take the title! :cool:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain 2-1
I root for spanish team since they did very well continiously.
We will see in 2 hours. :)

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I consider England as the favorite in this game. I don't understand why Spain is the favorite. In terms of the star status of the players, England has an advantage. Just compare the transfer value of Harry Kane, Phil Foden and Jude Bellingham with Spain's attacking players (Yamal, Olmo, Nico Williams and Morata). Jude Bellingham's transfer value is almost like the total transfer value of all 4 Spanish attacking players.
Then I suggest you look up stats ...
Then you wouldn't be so convinced.^^

Bellingham is great but Yamal is only 16 and way more talented..

Btw it's been 56 years since England won a Euro Cup ...

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to Spain!! You deserved the victory....Lamine Yamal, what a great player!!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7 victories in a row .Wow!Spain was the best team during all this Euro and deserves the trophy.Congratulations to those players on winning their fourth Euro Once again, England couldn´t win the final.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
That's the end of the football events... I will be waiting for the resumption of the domestic championships))

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to Spain! They show very good game and won all games . GGS . England like always poor performance .

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done to Spain 🇪🇸 better team won 👏

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Well done to Spain 🇪🇸 better team won 👏

I agree, but that ref gave them every 50/50, 40/60, 30/70 decision and more. Two of their players should have been off when you compare what Rice and Kane were booked for.

Beyond the bent ref, England lost the game when they took off Kobbie Mainoo. I appreciate he was shattered though but Bellingham was the one to take off.

Which leads me to Spain resting players for their 3rd round match. Huge advantage which they earned through their bravery. Can you imagine Southgate being in a position to rest his whole first team for a match mid-tournament? If he'd been braver choosing his attacking players, he might have been able to do the same.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it was a great European Championship! I bet in the final on Spain to win for 1.7 and the bet went through!!!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congrats SPAIN!!! Well played and very deserve victory 😁!!!

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Nothing I have said isn't true.

You, on the other hand seem to know very little yet talk a lot.

I have Irish blood, but I'm not Irish. I've already explained to you, I don't do nations and territories. I'll leave that to warmongers and kids like you with too much energy.

I bet you do talk to me again. 😏