mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I will believe that Switzerland will beat England today)))

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Was gutted for Turkey. They've played some brave football.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The European Football Championship starts in Germany in less than a month. what are the expectations from the tournament, who do you think will be the strongest? personally, I like the French and English national teams))
I'm not very familiar with European teams, but I think that Spain has a great team.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Spain have played the best football and are regarded by many as the best team still in the tournament.
It would be great if they win. Anything can happen now

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Canada beating Venezuela was a surprise. Argentina v Uruguay final for you guys?
Yes, I was thinking this will be the final before the event started. Uruguay has a more complicated way tho.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England played better this time but it wasn´t a remarkable performance at all.I hope we can see an exciting game against Netherlands

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's coming home 😭 not sure what's coming home

England England la la

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
England are the most boring team to watch. Frightened of giving away the ball, so they pass to a team-mate behind them, rather than try to go forwards. Saka has been our best outfield player.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's coming home 😭 not sure what's coming home

England England la la
With that ^ in mind only logical bet for wednesday is England to qualify @1.73

England is sure coming home. Early hours on thursday.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've followed the Euros since I was very young* even though I'm 35 yo- I can say that I've been watching for 30+ years lol(pretty much all the other important NT competitions too), so I can definitely have an opinion about how 'entertaining' this tournament was: Euro2024 the most boring tournament I've ever watched!!! thank God I usually watch this events with friends/ family and we have quite a few drinks too 🥳... I wouldn't even post about it but I was so fking annoyed when I've seen Didier Deschamps' press conference before Spain vs. France, where he pretty much mocked us(the fans of the game and not of just any particular team), saying with a big smile on his face - ‘If you're bored WATCH SOMETHING ELSE!' ... I have no favorites here, so I hope I'll watch a Spain vs. Netherlands Final* two teams that played decent football so far- just send Deschamps and Southgate home please🙏🙏🙏// tho, with my luck, I fear that it will be on a similar note like Risto234 said above and we'll have a France vs. England Final instead...

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've followed the Euros since I was very young* even though I'm 35 yo- I can say that I've been watching for 30+ years lol(pretty much all the other important NT competitions too), so I can definitely have an opinion about how 'entertaining' this tournament was: Euro2024 the most boring tournament I've ever watched!!! thank God I usually watch this events with friends/ family and we have quite a few drinks too 🥳... I wouldn't even post about it but I was so fking annoyed when I've seen Didier Deschamps' press conference before Spain vs. France, where he pretty much mocked us(the fans of the game and not of just any particular team), saying with a big smile on his face - ‘If you're bored WATCH SOMETHING ELSE!' ... I have no favorites here, so I hope I'll watch a Spain vs. Netherlands Final* two teams that played decent football so far- just send Deschamps and Southgate home please🙏🙏🙏// tho, with my luck, I fear that it will be on a similar note like Risto234 said above and we'll have a France vs. England Final instead...
I am french but I hope Spain will win today since I want Deschamps to be fired.
He is stupid and he only has a defense obsession. His game is boring.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
France and England both making it to the final while playing terrible would be rather funny.

But i expect Spain to win been the most impressive and consistant the full Euro's

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
great match so far. that spanish boy Yamal ( only 16 years old )is incredible ! what a goal :love:

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congratulations to Spain on their victory, considering a difficult pathway to the final.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i didn´t like the French performance at all.This was a well deserved victory by Spai,.by far the best team of the competition.But I would like to see a surprise in the final.Maybe Netherlands.