CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 17/18

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA Moscow was pleased for this week, the chances to stay are necessary to fight. Bavaria played well, PSG this year to the final hundred percent.

C

cfytr111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But our team has to take the cup.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday and Wednesday the penultimate tour, much will be decided in the last rounds, I would like to see, of course, at least one Russian club in the playoffs.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[QUOTE = ulgromkii; 3991423] Вторник и среда предпоследнего тура, многое будет решаться в последних турах, я бы хотел увидеть, конечно, хотя бы один российский клуб в плей-офф. [/ QUOTE]

I want to see the Russian club in the playoffs too. it will be difficult, but chances are, we will be ill).
still Juventus - Barcelona is interesting to me a match whether the revenge will be able to take Juventus?
also leading Napoli in Italy whether will be able to leave, at small chances, group.
Monaco has theoretical chances too.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions league

What team do you think is the favorite to win the champions league?

Last edited:
n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Spurs as a dark horse. If they beat Dortmund they will top their group.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[QUOTE = elton015; 3997575] Какая команда, по вашему мнению, является фаворитом, чтобы выиграть лигу чемпионов? [/ QUOTE]

I think, at the moment it is Manchester City. also ambitious Paris.
but to playoffs matches the alignment of forces can will change a little. Manchester United, Real and Barcelona can will approach them. also Chelsea, Bavaria and Tottenham can kick out someone from favourites and to become favourites.
in general this Champions League very strong. I look forward to the playoffs and big matches.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monaco has theoretical chances too.

Thanks for your optimism mate... but almost every Munegu was sure that we wouldn't have passed this first round. We were one the four best european team last year...and we were so ridiculous. :icon_puke Not ready I'd rather say...

I know Ligue 1 isn't the most entertaining soccer league in the world, but with that emergency of reaction from Monaco, ASMFC - PSG this sunday should be really interesting :cool:

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your optimism mate... but almost every Munegu was sure that we wouldn't have passed this first round. We were one the four best european team last year...and we were so ridiculous. :icon_puke Not ready I'd rather say...

I know Ligue 1 isn't the most entertaining soccer league in the world, but with that emergency of reaction from Monaco, ASMFC - PSG this sunday should be really interesting :cool:

Monaco are finished mate

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Man City will win the champions league this year..

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monaco are finished mate

Naah don't worry :cool: Their success is on cycles, team was plundered this summer, they will probably finish 2nd (maybe 3rd) in Ligue 1, and will raise next year in Europe, as they did when they were plundered after a 1/4 of Champions League and an unsuccessful Europa League campaign the year after :icon_smur

And yes Man.City should be very hard to beat this year... (as Monaco saled them 2 of their main slaughtermans ;) )

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA Moscow 2-0 goal goal goal.tak to keep us all the chances of going to the playoffs lads.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spartak Moscow missed yesterday at the last minute here are losers.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my friend, I very much liked Monaco - for that soccer which they showed.! I love soccer for it!
One of clubs who probogondirut Monaco League 1, we spoke with you about Lyon, and Marcel can declare himself in the international matches.

Shuler21

Shuler21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus and Barcelona playing today ) Buffon must be win !!!)))

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[QUOTE = ulgromkii; 3999327] Спартак Москва пропустил вчера в последнюю минуту здесь проигравшие. [/ QUOTE]

very sadly with Spartok, I looked and worried, it will be interesting to look at Spartak in an European League. but it is sad. We will endure CSKA to a daltsha. they are good fellows!

anakonda1318

anakonda1318

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CSKA Moscow 2 - 0 Benfica
very good result for CSKA Moscow!!!
Basel 1 - 0 Manchester United
OMG!so bad result for CSKA Moscow(((
the next match CSKA Moscow will play at Manchester United it will be a very difficult game but CSKA Moscow can not lose and Benfica must win Basel for CSKA Moscow to qualify in the play-offs!

Last edited:
elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m looking forward to see PSG X REAL MADRID,this is gonna be the battle of the this season!Neymar against C Ronaldo,two monsters of the actual soccer.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think chelsea will be in tje final this year

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[QUOTE = P86; 4004563] Я думаю, что chelsea будет в финале в этом году [/ QUOTE]

Chelsea passed a Champions League last year (it will be interesting to look at them in opposition with strong European teams. I think, they have everything to be in the final this year. we will look. Chelsea's good luck.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA Moscow is sent to the league of Europe, I hope today to Spartak from Moscow, they can manage to create a miracle.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today the drawing of a round of pley-office us took place waits for a supermatch Real - Paris. both clubs are considered as favourites of all Champions League. not an exit in a next round will be a failure for both clubs.
and supermatch: Chelsea - Barcelona. I remember their last matches in the playoffs of league of champions - it was super. I wait for a show! I want that won Chelsea.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea Barca it's cool i hope Chelsea win