georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Real Madrid, next champion of the Champions League, undoubtedly

Hello Ed, congrats! You recognized the season champion 2018 in the Champions League!
Edentate Liverpool, dominating Real Madrid! :elefant:

M

mj23b

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

happy liverpool lost.... happy madrid won. time to play some poker to celebrate :) gl at the tables boys and girls. im a manu fan but also a ronaldo fan for life.... respect for what he did for are club since he was just a kid

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting season. There was an intrigue, but Ramos, as always, killed her, very glad that Ronaldo did not score. Good luck to everyone waiting for the World Cup.

Digitaljesus1

Digitaljesus1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such a shame for Liverpool - they were the better team in first 30 minutes. When Ramos intentionally injured Salah, game was basically lost. I feel sorry for Karius, goalkeeper, he will be hunted for those two mistakes all of his life.

All in all, as a Liverpool fan, i can say this season was a good run. Next year, we will be stronger and hopefully we can attack premier league tittle :)

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very sorry for Mohamed Salah.
It is a pity that Ramos was not carried away on a stretcher ..... And I'm glad that Ronaldo did not score)))

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Denmark Australia played 1-1. I do not know what the Danes hope they just got up after the goal scored, they will now help only the miracle of the last game in the group they play with the French